Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What the hell is going on, am I retarded here, who is blaney representing who is VAC screwing and who is SIPSIP trying to fool, where are we going with all of this?

Go down

What the hell is going on, am I retarded here, who is blaney representing who is VAC screwing and who is SIPSIP trying to fool, where are we going with all of this? Empty Re: What the hell is going on, am I retarded here, who is blaney representing who is VAC screwing and who is SIPSIP trying to fool, where are we going with all of this?

Post by bigrex Wed 10 Oct 2012, 15:12

Robbie, fill out the reinstatement paperwork and wait. The worst case scenario is that SISIP denies the reinstatement and you only get the retro for the 24 months plus any extras, but you'll start getting the full ELB entitlement. In the end, you will still be getting the same monthly amount, be paid by SISIP or VAC, you'll only lose out on the retro payments from 2005 until yesterday, if VAC doesn't pay retro, but even that isn't confirmed yet.
bigrex
bigrex
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 4060
Registration date : 2008-09-18

Back to top Go down

What the hell is going on, am I retarded here, who is blaney representing who is VAC screwing and who is SIPSIP trying to fool, where are we going with all of this? Empty Re: What the hell is going on, am I retarded here, who is blaney representing who is VAC screwing and who is SIPSIP trying to fool, where are we going with all of this?

Post by Guest Wed 10 Oct 2012, 13:54

Once you fill out your package, then the Sisip GODS will decide
1. reinstated, big retro coming
2. denied, 24 months of retro ,maybe send it to third party, if there is a third party
3. denied, full mushroom diet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 10 Oct 2012, 13:50

Ok clear as mud, navrat. Thank Christ I am a mushroom and still feel like I am eating a huge shit sandwich. I understand the re-applying for SISIP again, but I was receiving ELB from VAC, but when will I see a monthly increase from SISIP if I have to be reinstated as a SISIP "zero sum" or "summed out" client does that mean when they and only after I fill out all of those convoluted questionnaires and medical forms.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 10 Oct 2012, 13:23

What is happening is you are applying for your Sisip ltd again????
If you get Vac ELB they hav stopped the clawback, but no retro which is very unfair
If you do not get reinsated for sisip ltd your only entitled to 24 months of retro
take a vacation, nothing will change when you get back

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down