Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Update on CPP Disability Info Confirmation That Sisip LTD Will Require

3 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Update on CPP Disability Info Confirmation That Sisip LTD Will Require - Page 2 Empty Re: Update on CPP Disability Info Confirmation That Sisip LTD Will Require

Post by Guest Wed 10 Oct 2012, 15:02

Nav, 6608, I posted the workopolis on a new thread. I agree, if they are not hired as yet due to long weekend they are likely still interviewing. It will require training as well for the new staff. I would have felt easier knowing they were hired within and familiar with the process. Surely, they knew they were going to take this route but there was no sense of urgency as it is not their lives being affected. Trust me, there is still more s*** to come I feel...sparrow Remember I was RMS and I know how these things go....

Last edited by sparrow86 on Wed 10 Oct 2012, 15:04; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Update on CPP Disability Info Confirmation That Sisip LTD Will Require - Page 2 Empty Re: Update on CPP Disability Info Confirmation That Sisip LTD Will Require

Post by Guest Wed 10 Oct 2012, 14:58

Ya , thanks 6608, you know what, if they just posted that at sisip that means they have not even hired anyone yet. I was told the 4 person decated sisip team was working on it. And would it not be better to have people like cm or others more accustomed to the zero sum issue working on this than some insurance program graduates working hard and all they spell is denied

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 10 Oct 2012, 14:19

wow 6608 you found that fast.
propat

Back to top Go down

Post by 6608 Wed 10 Oct 2012, 14:12

this was listed 3 days ago.............
http://www.workopolis.com/EN/job/14082982
4 sisip people wanted................interesting

brian
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 337
Registration date : 2012-06-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 10 Oct 2012, 13:57

I have just been told not to call back because CM do not handle the zero sum situation anymore and the DECATED TEAM OF 4 , IS IN CHARGE AND MAKING DECISIONS, once i am reinstated then i can have my cm back(big deal)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 10 Oct 2012, 13:41

I would ask questions nav but now they are not answering our calls....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 10 Oct 2012, 13:38

What bothers me is i have sent in medical reports every year and my cm told me they dont count, wtf, for this . What should have happen is , sisip send me a letter stating i was tpi, so they should have just stopped the clawback. thats it. I was doing the medicals every year any way so i would not have cared. She did tell me that anyone over the 24 month period was REQUIRED to send in yearly medicals, and i bet, just wait for it, alot of these are going to third partie arbtration. Dont be afraid of asking questions, this is your information, who cares what they say or think, its your business

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 10 Oct 2012, 13:37

propat, I hope you are right but I think the application package will not be received by that date. It is going to take many months to go through them individually. Trust me I was a RMS clerk..sparrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 10 Oct 2012, 13:33

heck sparrow ive already booked my doctors appointment just in case but its for the 25th i hope we get the package before then.
propat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 10 Oct 2012, 13:29

Propat, you will need it to be certain. Glad you have the documents and I pray all the other zero sum clients will as well. Remember it is a new application for ltd with a new set of eyes making the determination. Dot your i's and cross your t's and photocopy it for your records and send it by signature receipt. sparrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 10 Oct 2012, 13:24

sparrow like i said all my info is being sent to me so i am prepared however i still dont see the need for past info to requalify today.if its needed i will send it if its not i will have it to qualify for the retro.
propat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 10 Oct 2012, 13:12

This is Gods truth, they your cm are not looking after this no more, they have hired a team of 4 people to go thru everyones file, its going to take forever and the 855 holine is packed, no more calls because it is filled and they have to work on the ones who called alraedy, terriable

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 10 Oct 2012, 13:09

propat, please read navrats update about the new team being put in place at manulife to forward and process the info packages to the zero summed clients which are actually sisip ltd application forms. All clawed backed zero sumed clients will need to reapply before being considered for reinstatement. sparrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 10 Oct 2012, 12:54

i see sparrow i am being sent all my info thinking it was going to be used in the future for retro.now im hopeing that it gets here before the package for monthly going forward payments.if it is a doctors form and not a questionair i will be wondering why it wasnt sent in early may.
propat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 10 Oct 2012, 12:49

YOu can also sign up for Goc key and access your file CPP, CRA MY VAC ACCOUNT on line and print off what you need. Sparrow , i talkd to my CM today, she called me and told me that the cm at sisip are no longer in charge of us and they have hired a team of 4 people to go thru every file. This will take awhile, also its just going to be like your applying for sisip all over again. Yes medicals, yes they want t4 everything she told me, bottom line YOU HAVE TO MEET SISIP DEFINATION OF TPI OR NO MONTHLY PAYMENT AND ONLY 24 MONTHS RETRO, END OF

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next