Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fighting to have this class action go back as far as 1976

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Fighting to have this class action go back as far as 1976 Empty Re: Fighting to have this class action go back as far as 1976

Post by sailor964 Tue 16 Oct 2012, 10:27

with corruption happening in the government ie... construction with the mafia people have died no doubt over money. Just imagine now whats going on with the firings of innocent bystanders trying to do there jobs because of policy. Someone has to wear it and obviously its not the government. Now adays the Government is acting more like the mafia.
sailor964
sailor964
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2008-09-18

Back to top Go down

Fighting to have this class action go back as far as 1976 Empty Re: Fighting to have this class action go back as far as 1976

Post by Guest Tue 16 Oct 2012, 09:02

We should all vote, it's a very passive and important thing to do; at Rememberance Day i beleive it is not only about those who fell in service but also about those who fell after service, this means all of us vets.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 15 Oct 2012, 22:33

Vote then! Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 15 Oct 2012, 22:07

OldZipperhead now you're talking my language, a little push from all of us might just tilt the balance in our favor, i'm not as elastic as i used to be, my patience is far less than what it used to be. It seems like they want to stretch us to our limit, doesn't work for me, and it sure does hurt.
I say let's do it, gather all of our medals and let's lay them down on Remebrerance Day in Ottawa along with a crown of flowers crossed with a ruban saying...any suggestions ?
Let's do it !

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 15 Oct 2012, 18:18

Ok i'm down with most of the ideas expressed here but this idea seems to me, a stretch too far.
Don't worry, the only way this could happen is if the Gov declared Bankruptsy.

This would mean no one got payed, Public servents and their pensions. all members of parliment and their pension .provinces transfer payments all pensions cpp, old age,ect i could go on but i think it's clear our sisip pension are safe.

cheers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 15 Oct 2012, 18:06

That would work! and cheaper too! Shall we? I'm in

Back to top Go down

Post by OldZipperhead Mon 15 Oct 2012, 18:00

I wonder what the news world and the GoC would make out of it if every veteran laid down their medals at the cenotaph on Rememberance Day and just walked away! That's what I'm tempted to do!
OldZipperhead
OldZipperhead
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 168
Registration date : 2012-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 15 Oct 2012, 17:18

VIA RAIL RALLY, Give me a time and date, I'm there dude!

Winnipeg Riots have nothing on us...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 15 Oct 2012, 17:15

You got a point DCHD, of corse it's their intention to say everything they can in order to protect money, that's all they care about; look at the news, all they are talking about is the defecit, banks, economy, money...$$$$$
They never cared about us in the first place, it's all about looking good in front of the board and money, power and politics. They never cared about us, they used us, no, they abused us. Wake up, all of our medal dont mean squat to them, unless they are made out of gold. It's all about money and about the ones who controll our GoC, our gouv. reps. are muppets, say this and say that all in the name of money, controll and power; if you beleive that giving your life for a GoC cause is the right thing to do, you are stupid.
If you beleive that they want to do the right thing, you are an idiot. The GoC never wanted to do the right thing, 750 000.00$ of tax payers money is only the point of the iceberg...
Let our lawyers do what they do best, then we will see...
Only then we will be able to understand to wich point GoC is screwing us; only after we can really start fighting, using all means necessary; poor little GoC representative will surely shit in his pants in front of thousands of angry vets, let's make sure they know who they are against, obediant ex military personnel thankfull for getting what they took from us, or ...
Let them do the math: canadien population against them or them against us! -We already won.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 15 Oct 2012, 17:02

went for a walk the other day, spent a week in bed drugged up in pain, No life Like it!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 15 Oct 2012, 16:51

Last edited by DCHD on Wed 13 Feb 2013, 07:27; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 15 Oct 2012, 16:41

DCHD don't want to work for VAC?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 15 Oct 2012, 16:39

nope,

But yes Greatfoot there will be lots of VETS with great incite on the dealing with GOC and insurance people after this.
But the GOC has made great steps in making it look like they have created jobs for Disabled VETS. I Have heard of some horror stores of job promises only to get smack yet again.

But what do you think of the topic/ question i had???

Last edited by DCHD on Mon 15 Oct 2012, 16:44; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 15 Oct 2012, 16:36

Iye, Iye.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 15 Oct 2012, 16:35

Goodrich rd north of brighton off 30

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next