Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fighting to have this class action go back as far as 1976

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Fighting to have this class action go back as far as 1976 - Page 2 Empty Re: Fighting to have this class action go back as far as 1976

Post by Guest Mon 15 Oct 2012, 16:33

Last edited by Greatfoot on Tue 12 Feb 2013, 21:23; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Fighting to have this class action go back as far as 1976 - Page 2 Empty Re: Fighting to have this class action go back as far as 1976

Post by Guest Mon 15 Oct 2012, 16:31

Hey PMED, I just noticed, you could be my neighbor, neighbor

lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 15 Oct 2012, 16:24

and only hire vets to manage funds, clients, and programs....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 15 Oct 2012, 16:23

maybe a Royal Commision, would recommend:

desolving SISIP;

liqidateding (sp) all assests as they come to maturity;

paying all members back from thoughs assests;

all future payments to members tax free;

throwing out NVC and combine all good things from SISIP, NVC and old school vets programs into a functional program."WE CARE FOR OUR VETS" ya right!

Back to top Go down

Fighting to have this class action go back as far as 1976 - Page 2 Empty Fighting to have this class action go back as far as 1976

Post by Guest Mon 15 Oct 2012, 15:19

Question who's decision was it to fight for retro for clients as far back as 1976??

Just wondering because I was talking with a person that has had many dealing with the GOV and law suites with Canada and abroad.

I mentioned that they we / they now goes as far back as 1976 to seek retro money and payment for people as far back as 1976.

He mention sometime this tactic is use to make the retro and or payment SO LARGE that they folded up and say. Yes it is our fault but we have stopped the claw-back but just can not pay such as large sum of taxpayers money back to our VETS.

This has been seen in past case. Now don't get me wrong this is only what I have heard.

Has this be looked after by our Law Firm??????

Because this makes a lot of scents to me. Because they didn't take long in getting everyone of us our money that was entitled to us. So this is why i question this.

Any views or statements on this topic Peter or staff.

Chimo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2