Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

From our lead plantiff..............

2 posters

Go down

From our lead plantiff.............. Empty From our lead plaintiff...

Post by Sapper Zodiak Tue 20 Nov 2012, 16:23

I am new to these forums and joined as I thought they would help me understand various issues and the Sisip class action. While I am very grateful to Dennis Manuge and his team of lawyers, I can't believe the name calling. I am not sure whether I am a dumb or dumber "asshole"?
My family picture was used on the homepage of leavenovetbehind for 2 years, protesting our local MP's office. I am glad that Dennis started this suit and won on our behalves. We must remember that we are family, brothers in arms, and as family we sometimes disagree. But please be nice and get over this. I have been disabled since September 07, 1989.
chimo

Sapper Zodiak
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 963
Registration date : 2012-11-12

Back to top Go down

From our lead plantiff.............. Empty Re: From our lead plantiff..............

Post by Guest Mon 19 Nov 2012, 12:34

It's called hero complex, and it's a pensionable mental disorder

Back to top Go down

From our lead plantiff.............. Empty From our lead plantiff..............

Post by acerman1234 Mon 19 Nov 2012, 12:29

Please read....just receive this email.............

Guy.Parent@ombudsman-veterans.gc.ca, steven.blaney@parl.gc.ca, Steven.Blaney@vac-acc.gc.ca :

Be sure to e-mail these two after your read all of this story that is not only not living up to the VAC Veterans Charter of Rights, but I would not let my animals live in Sonnybrook. F%^&*#@$%, and I was going to have a peaceful am....like I said SISIP was one major battle in a long war against our own government. Perhaps some of the arm chair lawyers from the SISIP Class might spend some worthy time lobbying for these souls rather then kill themselves with speculation on the SISIP settlement...just saying, perhaps a healthier outlet, perhaps not, but SISIP is and has been covered long before the dumb and dumber assholes of the class woke up when they heard "victory" and thought of themselves immediately. Try something selfless for a change.

-Dennis Manuge

http://thechronicleherald.ca/canada/180683-veterans-families-slam-care

Well Dennis.."Try something selfless for a change", you say?

All of the SERVICE PEOPLE HAVE DONE A SELFLESS ACT......
yet you think you alone care?

acerman1234 affraid

acerman1234
acerman1234
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2008-12-02

Back to top Go down

From our lead plantiff.............. Empty Re: From our lead plantiff..............

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down