Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dennis came on here and told us, him being the lead plaintiff , that we would know the details on Wednesday, I respectfully request you,Peter, honour our lead plaintiffs statement

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Dennis came on here and told us, him being the lead plaintiff , that we would know the details on Wednesday, I respectfully request you,Peter, honour our lead  plaintiffs statement Empty Re: Dennis came on here and told us, him being the lead plaintiff , that we would know the details on Wednesday, I respectfully request you,Peter, honour our lead plaintiffs statement

Post by Guest Wed 09 Jan 2013, 08:10

Roger that SteveRobbie. I once punched out an officer because he grabbed a corporal by the shirt and yelled at him. Spent 17 days in cells back in 1986 for that but darn it felt good. Older and wiser now so must keep temper in check.

Back to top Go down

Dennis came on here and told us, him being the lead plaintiff , that we would know the details on Wednesday, I respectfully request you,Peter, honour our lead  plaintiffs statement Empty Re: Dennis came on here and told us, him being the lead plaintiff , that we would know the details on Wednesday, I respectfully request you,Peter, honour our lead plaintiffs statement

Post by puddleduk2 Wed 09 Jan 2013, 07:33

would it be more productive to point them in the right direction with similiar souls and get a job with VRAB to continue their excellent support of injured veterans.

puddleduk2
puddleduk2
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 340
Registration date : 2012-10-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 09 Jan 2013, 07:06

Let him perform Will's just let it ride he ain't hurting no one and he can't anyhow we are camouflaged dude, You damn Neufs take everything to heart, and that aint no slide on Neufs as I have a house full of them brother so let a guy who uses LMFAO as a name, wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle, sexy and I know it ok how old are we.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 09 Jan 2013, 06:55

Oldvet i know. Just that I don't back down from bullies and its hard to watch this idiot perform.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 08 Jan 2013, 23:15

Hey Will's slow down brother.... Bigrex has a point. We are not here to belittle each other, but help and guide one and other.

Back to top Go down

Post by puddleduk2 Tue 08 Jan 2013, 20:04

has anyone offered to pay the heckler $5 to go outside and kick their own ass?
puddleduk2
puddleduk2
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 340
Registration date : 2012-10-15

Back to top Go down

Post by pteadams2002 Tue 08 Jan 2013, 19:22

Nailed it Will's.
pteadams2002
pteadams2002
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 190
Registration date : 2012-08-04

http://pteadams2002@hotmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 08 Jan 2013, 18:35

Lol, I'm in such a pissed of mood , I am giving out Hamilton Legion lifetime bans like the Salvation Army gives out free lunches!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 08 Jan 2013, 18:30

LMFAO, I for one always expected to have hard numbers around 13 or 14 Jan so no big surprise here. I am surprised though that you continue to monitor and mock a site and situation you have nothing to do with. There must not be much happening in your mom's basement or for that matter your pathetic life. Maybe she will make you clean your room soon or has your blown up doll sprung a leak?

Back to top Go down

Post by bigrex Tue 08 Jan 2013, 18:18

LMFAO, this is not the time for humour, or even your moronic attempt at humour. There are a lot of pissed off people on here right now. And if you continue to screw around, I will recommend your account be banned, since of your limited posts, you have offered very little to any conversation.
bigrex
bigrex
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 4060
Registration date : 2008-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 08 Jan 2013, 18:17

I am guessing there will be a post, probably on the lawfirm's website of the details but I suspect I will have to wait the extra 4 or 5 days to get my individual summary sheet vis mail detailing my actual numbers???? Just guessing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 08 Jan 2013, 18:16

Dennis I noticed that you were logged on for the most part of the day today without commenting. I would have appreciated some feedback from you as to everyone's concerns. With respect. Sparrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next