Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UPDATE OF ECONOMIC AND FISCAL PROJECTIONS — 2012: PART 3 OF 3

3 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

UPDATE OF ECONOMIC AND FISCAL PROJECTIONS — 2012: PART 3 OF 3 - Page 2 Empty Re: UPDATE OF ECONOMIC AND FISCAL PROJECTIONS — 2012: PART 3 OF 3

Post by Guest Thu 27 Dec 2012, 19:54

Last edited by CdnSoldier on Thu 27 Dec 2012, 19:59; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

UPDATE OF ECONOMIC AND FISCAL PROJECTIONS — 2012: PART 3 OF 3 - Page 2 Empty Re: UPDATE OF ECONOMIC AND FISCAL PROJECTIONS — 2012: PART 3 OF 3

Post by Guest Thu 27 Dec 2012, 19:53

Another example is I used to pay high school football , back in the day, and on the line we'd call the opposing team every name in the book l actually far worse than anything on here, yet after the games we'd shake hands and walk away friends, no matter who won, I would drink and party with the opposing team always, but on game day they were dirt, hahaha, thats why it's a good thing never to take anything too serious on here, for me it's easy to let go

Back to top Go down

Post by dennismanuge Thu 27 Dec 2012, 19:51

Good analogy Nav...I like it.

Thanks allot for the nice chat and helping me pass sometime you guys/gals. Much appreciated.

I am going to go see what T is up to and read a bit.

We are so close to the end now...all good.

D

dennismanuge
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 242
Registration date : 2012-12-04

http://leavenovetbehind.ca/home

Back to top Go down

Post by dennismanuge Thu 27 Dec 2012, 19:49

Cdn, Tracy is most definitely the better half, brother!!!

As for making more babies, no way, man we are one and done. I am going to spoil my little girl with love and attention and watch her grow.

dennismanuge
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 27 Dec 2012, 19:47

Dennis, you might remember this exercise from school, when the teacher would line up the children and tell the first child a story, then that child repeats the story down the line, until the last child hears it and then has to repeat what the story is, 99 percent of the time the story is completely different, that's rumours and that's human nature. When you get hundreds of people talking about a settlement , rumours will always happen, just human nature , so don't take anything personal about them, I am hoping for a great settlement but I always prepare for the worse, this way if its good its gravy if its bad than I have already prepared myself

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 27 Dec 2012, 19:47

I agree Nav, it must be the time of year but we are all feeling the love tonight! sparrow

Back to top Go down

Post by dennismanuge Thu 27 Dec 2012, 19:46

Nav you'd be surprised at what you can do if you have too. I think there are many out there who could have done it, I just happened to be the first to be put in a room with a legal mind that was willing.

I am proud of all of us. We have persevered and we are still here. I looked at it this way from the start. If we were at war and one or ten of us went down, those of us who could still shoot would keep shooting for the rest, who could not, until we are dead ourselves or overrun. Simple as that. That is my metality. You guys/gals would have laid down your life for me, the least I could do is try to change something that was so horribly wrong (and now illegal(hahahaha). The stories I have heard directly from class members about how they have been treated, the impact of the finacial loss due to clawbacls, both ELB and SISIP, but most importantly that feeling of betrayal that is common to all of us whether we agree or disagree on opinions. That is the one thing that hurt the most, the disrespect and betrayal by our own government.

dennismanuge
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 27 Dec 2012, 19:46

CdnSoldier, that is ok. I know who you are dear, or should I say Colzula, Johndeere or ????? no worries, whatever it is you do, do it well. Sparrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 27 Dec 2012, 19:41

I am going to move on after this too --- i had so many alias on here i cant remember the real me!

Back to top Go down

Post by dennismanuge Thu 27 Dec 2012, 19:40

LOL, i was typing that while you were asking me about meds, hahahahahha

No change brother, like I said this is usually me, I cannot afford to be angry, mad, upset, emotional around my little girl and my pups.

dennismanuge
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 27 Dec 2012, 19:40

You know what Dennis, at this moment I have more respect for you than at any other time, For you to admit that , was very honourable, and I will be honest with you, I could not have done what you have, the intrusions into your life, being in the spot light, defending the settlement and legal yet not able to back those up because of the gag order,you should be proud of yourself

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 27 Dec 2012, 19:39

Back to top Go down

Post by dennismanuge Thu 27 Dec 2012, 19:38

Quite frankly I have already started to drift away, from the "veterans movement" if you will. Were a tough lot and I started advocating back in 2003...all consuming at times, now not so much, or even, rarely.

I am looking forward to the end though and I appreciate your comments.

No I have not changed my meds recently, this is normally the "real Dennis".

The other good thing that happened today is my phone conversation with RobbieRoyal. It was good to speak with him on phone and apologize and move on together. It means allot to me. There are a few relationships that will not likely get healed, but that is ok. Not entirely my fault.

Normally after my emotions calm down I am good for owning up to things. Even when what I have said might be true, but an apology for the greater good is sometimes necessary.

D

dennismanuge
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 27 Dec 2012, 19:35

Dennis what meds are you on today or is this Tracy ? After all she is the better half!
Were you up all night making babies? You seem too mellow ! Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by dennismanuge Thu 27 Dec 2012, 19:33

Thanks Navrat

dennismanuge
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next