Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UPDATE OF ECONOMIC AND FISCAL PROJECTIONS — 2012: PART 3 OF 3

3 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

UPDATE OF ECONOMIC AND FISCAL PROJECTIONS — 2012: PART 3 OF 3 - Page 3 Empty Re: UPDATE OF ECONOMIC AND FISCAL PROJECTIONS — 2012: PART 3 OF 3

Post by dennismanuge Thu 27 Dec 2012, 19:32

Hey Sparrow thanks, I know who you mean, as well. Nice to see you on here and I am anxious (wanting it to happen fast) for you and everyone to see the goods in 9 days.

I must confess I am bored out of my tree today/tonight, except while I have been on here..I find the days between x-mas and new years slow.

Tracy and I had a really good date night last night, caught a movie and stuff, but today tonight snow rain and now heavy rain and wind, so things are quiet.

dennismanuge
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 242
Registration date : 2012-12-04

http://leavenovetbehind.ca/home

Back to top Go down

UPDATE OF ECONOMIC AND FISCAL PROJECTIONS — 2012: PART 3 OF 3 - Page 3 Empty Re: UPDATE OF ECONOMIC AND FISCAL PROJECTIONS — 2012: PART 3 OF 3

Post by Guest Thu 27 Dec 2012, 19:30

Dennis , everyone says things they regret, everyone's situation is different, you will find true freedom when what people say to you matter no more, I hope you forget about this case once the smoke clears and concentrate on yourself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 27 Dec 2012, 19:27

It is nice to see you on csat Dennis. Hope you had a wonderful and restful holiday so far. Blair D also says hello. Sparrow

Back to top Go down

Post by dennismanuge Thu 27 Dec 2012, 19:27

To answer your question as best I can Nav, yes I would be pissed, if that were the case and that has been the hard part all along. I have had information that the rest of the class has not and it is hard to see and hear what speculation is out there, because I know different, but cannot share.

Perhaps putting it that way might make it easier for some to see the position I have been in, not making excuses for me or my actions, behaviours etc, but at least see that if you were in my shoes, that you folks might be frustrated too, allthough many might handle it with better people skills, LOL...

dennismanuge
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dennismanuge Thu 27 Dec 2012, 19:23

Reading you 5x5 Navrat...

Thanks for your comments and feedback and I hope you will be satisfied when you see the "actual" numbers.

D

dennismanuge
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dennismanuge Thu 27 Dec 2012, 19:21

Thanks bigrex, look forward to it, I am better at remembering real names then on-line names, sorry, no insult intended.

dennismanuge
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dennismanuge Thu 27 Dec 2012, 19:20

Cdn
We had some minor disagreements and one major one, but it was unrelated to this case, more of a personal issue, where I was very much in the wrong and had to apologize to Peter, not unlike what happens on here. LOL. Luckily Peter is a Class guy, no pun intended, who reached out to me to ensure we got things squared away. I am eternally grateful for my friendship with Peter Dan and Ward, as they have taught me allot.

To say I have many disagreements or battles with many, is a little skewed, in my opinion, because it is only on here that I have tried to defend myself and my legal team, our legal team, and the process from some who continue to speculate blindly. This speculation has caused more stress for class members, again in my opinion. Others feel that this speculation is opinions offered by others when I know that what they are saying is factually incorrect and in some cases outright lies. Sorry not only on here a few on facebook and a few on phone, but those were same people from facebook and here.

An example of this would be when an individual said that I was a Supply Tech who never left Halifax...one search on google would give people an accurate picture of what I was, EME Vehicle Tech 411 and where I served. So those people lose credibility with me in the blink of an eye, because boy have I had to learn, research, fact check etc...for them to say those kind of things is plain dumb, but when I call someone dumb, there are five more people whjo jump into the ring and say I can't call a disabled veteran dumb or an idiot or ignorant or a F6%^$%#$ jerk etc...you get my point.

Truth be known I can only count on two hands how many people I have had serious disagreements with, mostly on here and the overwhelming majority have been full of support to me personally and our legal team.

But on here I am seen, I guess so it looks allot worse then it really is. That is how I feel anyways.

dennismanuge
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by bigrex Thu 27 Dec 2012, 19:18

well, we have met before Dennis, and I know I have been critical of you on these forums. I haven't been accusative as some others on here, as I've never doubted your intentions or motives, just your people skills, but that is probably more about me than it was about you. I would love to meet up sometime after the Holidays are over, since I'm probably going out of town once this storm passes. I will be in court on the 14th, of feb, if I'm allowed (not by the courts, but by the wife, lol).
bigrex
bigrex
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 4060
Registration date : 2008-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 27 Dec 2012, 19:14

See, Dennis , when you have a conversation like this I can respect you, when I state different situations regarding deductions I understand that you have no control over them. If I get a settlement and have to pay 30 percent to the legal team , it doesn't mean I think that they don't deserve to be paid, what I am against is the fact the GOC would not cover these, also the damages issue , I believed the GOC should have paid damages, you can't tell me you don't believe that also, so it's not legal s fault it's the GOC fault for not wanting to give , and I complain about taxes which will eat a shit load of the settlement up, I believe the GOC should have offered tax free payments, Dennis what is your thoughts on these, If I lose 50 - 60 percent because of all these deductions should I not be a little pissed

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 27 Dec 2012, 19:09

Last edited by CdnSoldier on Thu 27 Dec 2012, 19:17; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by dennismanuge Thu 27 Dec 2012, 19:07

No thanks required Propat, and you are right brother, only days to go

dennismanuge
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 27 Dec 2012, 19:07

What amazes me is that you have so many battles with so many people and you seem so pleased with your lawyers. Did you ever disagree with them and if you did did you win the disagreements?

Back to top Go down

Post by dennismanuge Thu 27 Dec 2012, 19:06

Actually is anyone else local, we can all grab a "mob coffee" ...I am certainly willing to listen and share what I can...I truly hope the local folks will come to court.

D

dennismanuge
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dennismanuge Thu 27 Dec 2012, 19:04

BigRex
Your in Hfx...are you interested in grabbing a coffee sometime...perhaps a face to face might do both of us some good.

Dennis

dennismanuge
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 27 Dec 2012, 19:04

thanks a lot dennis it is stressful but 2 more weeks aint to long to wait.

propat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next