Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NEW INTEL ::::: PETER DRISCOLL......HAS ANSWERED MY QUESTION .....WHY HAS PERMISSION NOT BEEN GRANTED BY YOU TO SISIP TO START CALCULATIONS , WHAT IS THE DELAY ?

+3
Teentitan
peep
ceedee
7 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

NEW INTEL ::::: PETER DRISCOLL......HAS ANSWERED MY QUESTION .....WHY HAS PERMISSION NOT BEEN GRANTED BY YOU TO SISIP TO START CALCULATIONS , WHAT IS THE DELAY ? - Page 2 Empty Re: NEW INTEL ::::: PETER DRISCOLL......HAS ANSWERED MY QUESTION .....WHY HAS PERMISSION NOT BEEN GRANTED BY YOU TO SISIP TO START CALCULATIONS , WHAT IS THE DELAY ?

Post by Guest Fri 12 Apr 2013, 18:50

DCHD ,

Money in the Bank is correct , & when you get it , shove it in a

"" Tax Free Savings Account "" each adult over 18 is allowed to open 1 acct. maximum start up is $ 25,500 @ 1.15 % interest permonth right now .

So , start you with 1 acct , collecting $ 293.25 per month x 12 = $ 3519.00 .........wow per year
and your wife with 1 acct , collecting $ 293.25 per month x 12 = $ 3519.00 ..........wow per year

Each Janurary , you are allowed to add $ 5,500 to that acct.

Interest each month is another Pay Check coming in & it's TAX FREE..........GREAT RETURN

Together your return in the first year .................... $ 7038 .00 .............?..............No Brainer guy's

For Country
Retired Army Master Sniper
Dave Fitzpatrick.

Last edited by Recon031 on Fri 12 Apr 2013, 20:17; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

NEW INTEL ::::: PETER DRISCOLL......HAS ANSWERED MY QUESTION .....WHY HAS PERMISSION NOT BEEN GRANTED BY YOU TO SISIP TO START CALCULATIONS , WHAT IS THE DELAY ? - Page 2 Empty Re: NEW INTEL ::::: PETER DRISCOLL......HAS ANSWERED MY QUESTION .....WHY HAS PERMISSION NOT BEEN GRANTED BY YOU TO SISIP TO START CALCULATIONS , WHAT IS THE DELAY ?

Post by Guest Thu 11 Apr 2013, 15:53

the longer it takes them the more interest we make 5% on total sum. I will take that to the bank why help them out.

I am sure they will find you fast enough so waste your time sending back the letters. Recon said that Peter said we get 5% on our return that's money in the bank for me thanks take your time

Back to top Go down

Post by bigrex Thu 11 Apr 2013, 13:47

Well, I know that I won't be asked because my LTD went from Jan 04, 2006, to Jan 04, 2008. Kind of hard to earn any significant income during those 8 days.
bigrex
bigrex
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 4063
Registration date : 2008-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by derngt Thu 11 Apr 2013, 12:39

Has everyone on this site sent in there finanical..tax info to SISIP as requested by SISIP. I am under the impression not everyone was asked for this information. How can SISP sent the MC there calculations then..

derngt
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 142
Registration date : 2009-01-11

Back to top Go down

Post by pteadams2002 Thu 11 Apr 2013, 10:30

From Leave No Vet Behind Facebook:
As an update, McInnes Cooper will send letters by mail out to each member today and tomorrow. These letters will provide an update and an address confirmation card. Even if you already gave us your address over the last 6+ years, it is very important that you sign and return these address confirmation cards. (There is a return envelope included. Please mail back and do not email.) We take the responsibility of distributing your money very seriously and we want to ensure that the cheques are sent to the right place.
pteadams2002
pteadams2002
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 190
Registration date : 2012-08-04

http://pteadams2002@hotmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 11 Apr 2013, 09:48

Sure is no priority in having this memo out is there? Days not weeks? This is a joke

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 11 Apr 2013, 09:29

So no mail from the law firm today here in Newfoundland. The email recv'd last week clearly stated that a letter outlining the steps would be mailed out the following week. Maybe tomorrow, being the last day of the week the letter will arrive and give us more information? Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 11 Apr 2013, 07:51

I say keep money as long as they want 5% is around $20.83 a month on $1000.00 so if you had 20k coming back it would grow 416 buck in 5 months.

They can keep my money as long as they want at 5% interest.

So I believe they will take care of the big boys and girls first just my opinion that's what I would do.

Back to top Go down

Post by bigrex Thu 11 Apr 2013, 00:54

Peter also said that the courts have not finalized the order, so even though the decision has been made, the directions to the parties involved (MC + GoC), in the Judge's decision, is not official, YET. That means the GoC may be waiting for their marching orders before passing them down to SISIP, who may very well be unofficially completing as many of the files as possible before being given the thumbs up.

It's just like during our careers. You may know when and where you were getting posted after seeing your mangler, but it isn't official until the posting message is in hand, but that doesn't stop you from looking into things, such as real estate, if moving out of area.

So hopefully the memo will give us an idea how long the process will take, and that SISIP can have most, if not all, of the files completed within the first few weeks of getting the official word to do so.

Also, I know I'm just being paranoid, but after reading the one post about MC withholding money for those they blacklisted for speaking up against them, I wish SISIP would send out a letter directly to the class members stating when their money was sent to MC, just to prevent anything like that from occurring. Trust but verify.
bigrex
bigrex
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 4063
Registration date : 2008-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 10 Apr 2013, 21:10

Honestly , i get my inspiration from certain individuals on here , called the CSAT Members of The Sisip Ltd Class Action Lawsuit .

Each & every one of you weither it's a positive or a negative , when i read your comments , i pull out certain key words that lead me to my next plan of action ,

And tonight i have written The MND cc, Prime Minister & other Members of Parliament not to let it slip past the Top Guy on the Hill .

Once i receive a response / or not , i will inform you all.............

I did not mince my words , just asked some straight up questions.

So , to all my Comrades here on The CSAT , i Salute you .........................

For Country
Retired Army Master Sniper
18 year Veteran , Eagleye1
Dave Fitzpatrick
Family of .......7.......Awaiting the Min.of Nat. Def. to respond

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 10 Apr 2013, 20:45

Excellent info/intel Recon031! Now THAT was the kind of info/intel that needs to be posted as per other threads in which people are posting hearsay and pure speculations.

Thanks again Recon031, much appreciated!

Back to top Go down

Post by Teentitan Wed 10 Apr 2013, 18:56

This is just my interpretation of Peter's email....Recon's email to Peter said that SISIP was saying MC had not yet instructed them to start processing/calculating the retro.

Peter said that was a wrong statement, as in it is not/not MC's responsibility to tell SISIP to start the calculations it's the responsibility of the DoJ. After all SISIP works for the GoC so the legal team representing the GoC has the responsibility to order SISIP to start calculations.

But by the sounds of it, from people posting today, SISIP has yet to receive instruction to start calculations. So maybe we should email Minister MacKay and ask him what's going on?
Teentitan
Teentitan
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 3411
Registration date : 2008-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 10 Apr 2013, 18:14

Good job regardless of the timine and at least it is intel my bouy thanks Davey now grt out and fuse me up some wild turkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 10 Apr 2013, 18:11

The Sissip prime directive was to wait for the judge to put his approval stamp. Even if they had everything to make the calculations it was still unofficial, just like in the military....until they recieved an official order they couln't do anything.
Now they have 7500 different cases to calculate, equaly extended over 24 weeks (6 months) it's 312 clients per week. Depending on how many people are working on the calculations, it's just a general idea about the work they have to do.

Personnaly I wish they could have tought of making a direct deposit to their clients and send a check to the lawfirm for their fees. I know it's not the way it works.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next