Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NEW INTEL ::::: PETER DRISCOLL......HAS ANSWERED MY QUESTION .....WHY HAS PERMISSION NOT BEEN GRANTED BY YOU TO SISIP TO START CALCULATIONS , WHAT IS THE DELAY ?

+3
Teentitan
peep
ceedee
7 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

NEW INTEL ::::: PETER DRISCOLL......HAS ANSWERED MY QUESTION .....WHY HAS PERMISSION NOT BEEN GRANTED BY YOU TO SISIP TO START CALCULATIONS , WHAT IS THE DELAY ? - Page 4 Empty Re: NEW INTEL ::::: PETER DRISCOLL......HAS ANSWERED MY QUESTION .....WHY HAS PERMISSION NOT BEEN GRANTED BY YOU TO SISIP TO START CALCULATIONS , WHAT IS THE DELAY ?

Post by Guest Wed 10 Apr 2013, 16:05

Good job Dave for the info.. That does help I did believe Navrat but it s nice for you to confirm. There is some you know you can trust.. That is good to hear real info. you made my day..

CHIMO
Derek

Back to top Go down

NEW INTEL ::::: PETER DRISCOLL......HAS ANSWERED MY QUESTION .....WHY HAS PERMISSION NOT BEEN GRANTED BY YOU TO SISIP TO START CALCULATIONS , WHAT IS THE DELAY ? - Page 4 Empty Re: NEW INTEL ::::: PETER DRISCOLL......HAS ANSWERED MY QUESTION .....WHY HAS PERMISSION NOT BEEN GRANTED BY YOU TO SISIP TO START CALCULATIONS , WHAT IS THE DELAY ?

Post by Guest Wed 10 Apr 2013, 16:01

Would have it been so hard to tell us this information in the first place?

Seriously, this would have avoided a hell of alot of frustration on our parts.

Back to top Go down

NEW INTEL ::::: PETER DRISCOLL......HAS ANSWERED MY QUESTION .....WHY HAS PERMISSION NOT BEEN GRANTED BY YOU TO SISIP TO START CALCULATIONS , WHAT IS THE DELAY ? - Page 4 Empty NEW INTEL ::::: PETER DRISCOLL......HAS ANSWERED MY QUESTION .....WHY HAS PERMISSION NOT BEEN GRANTED BY YOU TO SISIP TO START CALCULATIONS , WHAT IS THE DELAY ?

Post by Guest Wed 10 Apr 2013, 15:54

FYI , should you have negative comments , save it for your Psychologist as i do on a weekly basis , enjoy Troops...............Eagleye1 ....out

On a personal note.....Thank - you Peter for coming through , we "" The Class ""  appreciate your response , always keep the Troops informed i say .......................Peter , we look forward to your " Detailed Memo "  shortly with further instructions ...

PETER DRISCOLL'S RESPONSE ,

We will raise the misinformation issue with Manulife, otherwise all I can say is your information is incorrect. Memo will be out soon, it is being translated. We continue to work hard for the class as recognized by the Court. For your information the Court has not yet finalized the order.

Your money will be distributed within 5 business days of recieving your calculation and any money. That is between 1 and 6 months from the date of the order as per the order. Interest calculates at 5% to your benefit until it is received by us in trust.

This is the last email , where I will be responding directly to you. Please send emails to the email address directed by the Court and we will advise/respond in class memos as necessary.

All the best,

Peter

For Country
Retired Army Master Sniper
Dave Fitzpatrick
Family of .......7.......Intel worth biting into , Memo .....willl follow from Peter  """ SOON """

Last edited by Recon031 on Wed 10 Apr 2013, 16:28; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4