Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HAS ANYBODY GOT A CHEQUE YET????

+10
Dove96
pteadams2002
dzanzio
rucksack031
rzm71
puddleduk2
Newfie
bigrex
peep
1993firebird
14 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

HAS ANYBODY GOT A CHEQUE YET???? - Page 7 Empty Re: HAS ANYBODY GOT A CHEQUE YET????

Post by Guest Tue 07 May 2013, 18:11

Your awesome, Sparrow, but that looks more like the CSAT command and control centre! I prey you get your cupcake this week!

Back to top Go down

HAS ANYBODY GOT A CHEQUE YET???? - Page 7 Empty Re: HAS ANYBODY GOT A CHEQUE YET????

Post by Guest Tue 07 May 2013, 18:08

I did not receive a cheque but I got one hell of a sunburn on me bald head ya bastards, damn lazing in the sun with a fishing pole and my trolling motor humming damn shame it is, but it will feel like a million bucks when my 10 year old boy goes fishing for the first time this weekend I am so damn excited couldn't care about the money right now enjoying myself for a change. My Wonder Woman is looking forward to this family adventure too.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 07 May 2013, 16:59

Navrat wrote:I love cupcakes!
HAS ANYBODY GOT A CHEQUE YET???? - Page 7 Duck-Dynasty-I-might-kill-for-a-cupcake
I know how you love Duck Dynasty Nav! sunny

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 07 May 2013, 16:21

I like pie, is there any pie forthcoming?

Back to top Go down

Post by peep Tue 07 May 2013, 16:01

Peep goes off to make cup cakes
peep
peep
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 844
Registration date : 2012-09-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 07 May 2013, 15:59

my father in law won a class action in 2000 and within 30 days all members were paid!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 07 May 2013, 15:58

would not suprise me if GOC said to do small amounts for 4-5 months and send out a large amount last month...just to make us sweat a bit more... would really not suprise me from Harper.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 07 May 2013, 15:51

I love cupcakes!

Back to top Go down

Post by bigrex Tue 07 May 2013, 15:15

They were legally allowed to do anything they wanted with our files. It's not like there is a law saying cannot open and modify their own files on us at any time they so choose, so that excuse is just more absolute BULLSHITE! This is just another example of the GoC and their agents, playing mind games with peoples lives, and anyone who disagrees can screw off. I'm sorry but I'm tired of BS excuses for people not doing the job they are paid for with our tax money!
bigrex
bigrex
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 4064
Registration date : 2008-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 07 May 2013, 15:03

As always Navrat, thanks for the update.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 07 May 2013, 14:55

BG, 214 have been received, Sisip May batch will go out June to MC , source who I can't name(I got in trouble by Godfather) Sisip could not legally work on retro files until they received the court order, actually around the 25 of April. Can confirm Mays batch will be alot larger! Congradulations to the 214, I hope everyone on here, are among them!

Back to top Go down

Post by bigrex Tue 07 May 2013, 14:22

Nav, did your source confirm that as of the end of April, only 214 files have been completed and sent out? Or are you merely reciting the number used by the law firm. After all, there may have only been 214 files completed in April, but there may have been several thousand completed in the months prior to then.
bigrex
bigrex
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 4064
Registration date : 2008-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 07 May 2013, 14:15

10-04 nav I confirm MC has the info, only a few more days to wait.

Back to top Go down

Post by peep Tue 07 May 2013, 14:01

Ug....

I think I need to take up smoking
peep
peep
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 844
Registration date : 2012-09-13

Back to top Go down

Post by 1993firebird Tue 07 May 2013, 13:44

I will show you two nice cupcakes.

1993firebird
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 1594
Registration date : 2013-01-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next