Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LET THE GAMES BEGIN

+5
Rifleman
TripleT
Sapper Zodiak
bigrex
HAPPYCRAZY
9 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

LET THE GAMES BEGIN - Page 3 Empty Re: LET THE GAMES BEGIN

Post by Guest Fri 02 Aug 2013, 10:34

guest27 I agree that some people may sond like they are winning and hey you are right!!! But all in all it's only steam being blown off! and that is what we do here!!!!!!!! I WANT MY MONEY YESTERDAY. This is are home and we will do as we dame please!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sapper Zodiak Fri 02 Aug 2013, 10:01

Welcome back guest27...thanks for the ray of sunshine. Glad to hear all is well with you. If you think this is all about money....you haven't been paying attention. This lawsuit is the culmination of years of poverty, broken families, sub-standard living conditions and also substance abuse. My fellow vets on here are quite supportive of one another because we have been made to swim through a river of shit to get here. Money....^%^k the money. Its an apology for years of abuse and neglect! Many of us have been waiting for years, nay decades for this. Flat screen TV? Go to Wal-mart...they;re cheap. Homeless in 12 days....flat screen that. Damn.

Sapper Zodiak
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 963
Registration date : 2012-11-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 02 Aug 2013, 09:25

Stop the winning and spend some money....... people are getting back thousands , tens of thousands, hundreds of thousands.

Stop the poor us well poor me parade and go spend some money. WTF

What are you going to wine about once you have your money oh ya well I don't have ant more money.

And yes I am getting back like 30k but some here just out to lunch I cant buy my new big screen TV this month because my hundred plus K is not in this month get a life

Back to top Go down

Post by bigrex Thu 01 Aug 2013, 12:01

Yes, with all three main players out of the office until Tuesday, it is apparent that they never planned to inform us immediately of when they received the files or how many. because to them, we are no more than a cask machine. After all, did you worry about how the ATM felt the last time you took out money?
bigrex
bigrex
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 4060
Registration date : 2008-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 01 Aug 2013, 11:53

Rex, that may be a big reason for SISIP's poor processing count, seeing as how more people are only now coming out of the woodwork and their files are being plopped on top of the stack...too much on their plate with so few trying to catch up...and I don't believe for a minute that they will by October 15th. This silence from MC is very telling though, they should have someone at least making an effort to keep us updated...just to settle our nerves.

Back to top Go down

Post by bigrex Thu 01 Aug 2013, 11:44

Zero, the amount still pending is 5800, since Peter informed Teen, a few weeks ago, that an additional 500 class members had been identified, with the possibility of more as SISIP goes through their paper files.
bigrex
bigrex
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 01 Aug 2013, 11:34

If as many of us who're remaining owed them money, they'd be relentlessly right down our throats demanding a repayment...as many of us know from the past with them. I'm actually dreading their numbers for this month...I just know they'll be anywhere from 900 to 1200, and what will their excuse be then? After 3 months they hadn't even met the average for processing for 2...how the hell can they expect to pay the remaining 5300+ in less than the 60 working days they claim they can do it in? They only did 2261 in the first 60 days. I don't know how many here on CSAT haven't received anything as of yet, but maybe if collectively we voiced our grievance directly to the DoJ, something might get done...maybe SISIP might have to work a few nights or weekends...it's not like WE all haven't done that for them while they slept safely in their beds. Where has the respect gone?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 01 Aug 2013, 11:12

Zero...agreed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 01 Aug 2013, 11:03

Zero...agreed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 01 Aug 2013, 11:02

Looks like they're ALL on a Caribbean vaca, maybe in Cuba spending their hard earned interest...off of our despair. I'd like to go on a vacation myself, it's only been 20 years. Thanks for the update and pursuit of the truth Tweety. Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 01 Aug 2013, 10:58

zero, I sent a request for update on when files will be updated on app and how many files completed for this month...unfortunately out of office responses came back for Dan and Kristine both returning on Tues...still waiting for Annette to reply...sorry for this news and I agree wholeheartedly with your points.....sparrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 01 Aug 2013, 10:53

Since someone was told by SISIP that the files would be handed over to MC on the 30th, if that's true and they wait until Tuesday to let us know that they'll need their 5 days for turnover and sending out of funds, plus the magical purolator travelling time of days...that would leave the funds in MCs account for close to 20 days...interest doesn't take a holiday. This is becoming absurd...seriously out there...and who has to bear the brunt of the waiting...those who've already been waiting for far too long. Nothing but excuses, delays, summer vacations...what about us for a bloody change, what the hell happened with the veterans being the priority here? This is so wrong on many levels, and not just with SISIP. Don't think for a second that MC isn't making interest on our money from their trust account...all trust accounts make interest, no matter what line of BS they try to feed you. SISIP, in 3 months haven't even completed 2 months worth of files, and tried to baffle us with percentages, delays and other crap they've decided to pull out of the closet...they screwed up by waiting until the last minute, they knew about this for over a year, and only after the 3rd month they hire 2 extra people to process files? What a load of bull...and now watch if they fall short again, it'll be, "well, we had to properly train these extra people...tweak and fine tune them", it only took 3 months to finely tune the other lot that are processing, and we still haven't seen the fruits of their tweaking labor for month number 4. I would hope that with old Petey on a vaca, that someone else there would have the authority to keep us updated, otherwise it would seem that this was all planned to make another cash grab with a big load of OUR money sitting in their bank account for close to 20 days...that would most certainly make up for those 4 months they're trying to squeeze us for fees from.

Back to top Go down

Post by bigrex Thu 01 Aug 2013, 09:12

The app isn't going to be updated until MC gets the files, and we haven't received confirmation that has happened yet. I have a sinking feeling that even if they get them this week, we will not be told until after the holiday.
bigrex
bigrex
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

LET THE GAMES BEGIN - Page 3 Empty LET THE GAMES BEGIN

Post by HAPPYCRAZY Thu 01 Aug 2013, 09:06

WELL here we are wounded from waiting who's on the hit list for this Aug. I'm cool about the wait. lol right. I just ck and it said try again in aug. well I see this is going to be alot of fun.bom Shocked Question  good luck all. I have no bananas today. Rolling Eyes 
HAPPYCRAZY
HAPPYCRAZY
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 108
Registration date : 2013-06-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3