Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WHY DOES SISIP NEED MY INCOME STATEMENTS FOR THE PERIOD OF VOC REHAB?

Go down

WHY DOES SISIP NEED MY INCOME STATEMENTS FOR THE PERIOD OF VOC REHAB? Empty Re: WHY DOES SISIP NEED MY INCOME STATEMENTS FOR THE PERIOD OF VOC REHAB?

Post by 2 Truck Sun 06 Oct 2013, 08:59

Just beware if you worked for a few months , on and off during the year , it is better to send them T4 statements with your income statements or they will use the yearly statements and divide it over the whole twelve months.
Example: you worked in May and June and made $6000.00. Your yearly CRA statement says you made $6000 so SISIP will apply that amount as $500 per month against your monthly SISIP LTD. So if you are receiving $1000 SISIP LTD per month, that will be calculated down to $750/ month or $9000 LTD for the year. But if they only deduct income earned from the proper months using T4's then your LTD will be $0 for May and June because of the amount of income earned, But your SISIP LTD calculated will be $10 000 for the year. A difference of $1000 between the two ways of calculating.

DFW2T

2 Truck
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2012-08-21

Back to top Go down

WHY DOES SISIP NEED MY INCOME STATEMENTS FOR THE PERIOD OF VOC REHAB? Empty Re: WHY DOES SISIP NEED MY INCOME STATEMENTS FOR THE PERIOD OF VOC REHAB?

Post by Guest Sat 05 Oct 2013, 23:47

I have been a part of it from day one and was asked just over a month ago for years worth called CRA that day took a 2 weeks to get faxed it and sent but called to confirm fax received.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 05 Oct 2013, 18:36

Because sisip has requested information , don't delay , send it in and do what sisip says if you want your cash, they hold the strings. Because of this request , done to verify income, because sisip wants to avoid at all costs an overpayment. Get the info in ASAP but your retro now will not be bound by the timeline of the court

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 05 Oct 2013, 17:25

pmed.........I heard of others being ask also. I just wonder why they wait at the last minute. One of the person that was ask was just 3 weeks ago and they taught all along that they were part of the initial members.
Just make sure that you keep a photocopy of every papers you send to SISIP and also mail it registered so you have a signature to go back to if they ever say they didn't receive. .....just to protect yourself.

Widow of Veteran

Back to top Go down

WHY DOES SISIP NEED MY INCOME STATEMENTS FOR THE PERIOD OF VOC REHAB? Empty WHY DOES SISIP NEED MY INCOME STATEMENTS FOR THE PERIOD OF VOC REHAB?

Post by Guest Sat 05 Oct 2013, 16:52

Just received a letter from SISIP, saying I was a potential member of class action, but to process my file they need CRA income statements for when I was on VOC REHAB. Anyone else get that letter?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down