Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What next is coming and when ?? ELB increase and disability award ?? your thought?

2 posters

Go down

What next is coming and when ?? ELB increase and disability award ?? your thought?  Empty Re: What next is coming and when ?? ELB increase and disability award ?? your thought?

Post by Guest Wed 18 Mar 2015, 15:21

Well it will be a good surprise, they can not afford to frack-up on this one, this is a big move, not only in the gov but also for vac.  Change comes whit time, a lot of time, except when it is imposed.  If I look at this right, many vac high level employees should quit there jobs in the next few weeks.  It always happens when change is imposed.  Thous people have been king's of the hill for a long time.  In the past two years I have seen some changes in attitude for my rep.... I get better service, less paper work, prompt answers and real advice, in MY favor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cleaning up the system, change the mentality, put man before rules the way it should be.

Back to top Go down

What next is coming and when ?? ELB increase and disability award ?? your thought?  Empty Re: What next is coming and when ?? ELB increase and disability award ?? your thought?

Post by Teentitan Wed 18 Mar 2015, 15:06

If there is going to be bump in the ELB that will probably be released closer to the tabling of the budget as that is something they can get passed.

All the new benefits that require legislation and Royal Ascension can be a "forecast budget". In other words they can pay now from the budget slushfund then budget it into VAC's yearly budget.

As for rumours.....I'm constantly trying to get something out of anyone at VAC, Ministers Office but they ain't sayn' nuttin!!!!!! I think if they let something slip they are going to lose their job. LOL

Teentitan
Teentitan
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 3407
Registration date : 2008-09-19

Back to top Go down

What next is coming and when ?? ELB increase and disability award ?? your thought?  Empty What next is coming and when ?? ELB increase and disability award ?? your thought?

Post by cosmo12 Wed 18 Mar 2015, 14:07

What do you think ? any rumors...... ?

Cosmo

cosmo12
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 169
Registration date : 2013-10-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down