Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Veteran Needs Assistance with Decision Letter- VERY IMPORTANT

Go down

Veteran Needs Assistance with Decision Letter- VERY IMPORTANT Empty Decision letter

Post by Guest Tue 08 Sep 2015, 17:28

No it's not, but thanks for the effort. I was looking for the decision letter that is sent to you from Veterans Affairs after you submit your application for disability. This one has the actual signature on the last page. What I need to know is if your original decision letter from Veterans Affairs is signed  directly under the last part of the actual decision letter or if your decision letter ends on one page and then the signature of the adjudicator is on the next page by itself with reference- if you need help contact your pension officer for review. Your decision letter could have been done by anyone as it was printed off your notebook file- who signed it? Ask for a copy of this signed document and they won't give you one. there is no record of the original signature on file which has to be as the adjudicator has signed on behalf of the minister of Veterans Affairs Canada. Ask veterans affairs to verify your documents by writing "copy"in yellow highlighter over the signature so they CAN'T reproduce your document. They won't verify this document. What does this tell you? Your document has probably been done by  an adjudicator but the signature probably isn't theirs and has been forged or taken from an old decision letter of someone elses. . These that you will want to look at on line have the signature directly under the decision letter that end about half page. meaning that no one can slip in a different signature page like ours have as theirs have part of the decision letter on the same page as the signature. VAC has refused for over 2 months to verify my SIGNED documents and will not respond to me about this, have no copies of the signature on file, and my federal MP has refused to send copies to VAC head office for verification. I received my ATIP files and no copy of the signed document exists and 2 internal pension officer documents are also unsigned. No on wants to sign their names to any documents because they would be liable in civil court for their actions. If your adjudicator has not given you a "fair adjudication" or "the right to procedural fairness" you can sue them in civil court. Look at these 2 decision letters online and you will see how the signatures are on the same page as part of the actual decision and now none are. This means VA can substitute the signature page any time with a forgery ect. I am taking my adjudicator to court to verify her signature and to verify if all the documents in the decision letter are hers also. For all anyone knows, is that the signatures are forgeries, could be taken from an old adjudication from someone elses on file, maybe the adjudicator has been retired for some years and their name is being forged as no one wants to sign their name to these documents because of civil liability.
Check out these 2 decision letters online and you will see what I mean about the signature being on the same page as the actual ending of the decision letter.
Harvey Friesen -      cansav.ca/12%20Jan%202007.pdf.
The other one is -     http://bluewaternavy.org/LFVAC%20pg3.jpg

Back to top Go down

Veteran Needs Assistance with Decision Letter- VERY IMPORTANT Empty Re: Veteran Needs Assistance with Decision Letter- VERY IMPORTANT

Post by OldZipperhead Tue 08 Sep 2015, 12:37

My decision letters have it stamped "Original signed by" and gives the individuals name typed below the signature line! Hope this helped!
OldZipperhead
OldZipperhead
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 168
Registration date : 2012-07-10

Back to top Go down

Veteran Needs Assistance with Decision Letter- VERY IMPORTANT Empty Veteran Needs Assistance with Decision Letter- VERY IMPORTANT

Post by Guest Mon 07 Sep 2015, 13:08

Hello everyone,

I am in desperate need of some assistance, I feel I have uncovered fraud with VAC with my adjudication decision letter.
VAC will not confirm or verify that the signed documents in my possession have been sent from them. There are no signed copies in existence or annotated copies in my ATIP documents. My own federal MP has refused to send a copy of the signed documents to VAC for verification and refuses to give me a copy of the fax sent to VAC for an inquiry. I have internal documents that are unsigned by my pension officer and have emailed for over 2 and a half months for verification of these signed documents and have not been contacted by VAC by email, phone, or letter by VAC in regards to these signed documents. I need to see a copy of another adjudication decision letter to verify what I suspect. I do not need to see any of your personal information or the contents of your document, I simply need to see if the adjudicators signature is on the same page as the ending of the letter or if the signature is on a separate page. Please help me as I am spending $20,000- $30,000 on lawyers for the benefit of myself and other veterans.
If someone could take a felt marker and cross out all their personal information and the contents of their decision letter, so I can compare to the format mine is done in this may very well be the smoking gun I and others need. I have found 2 other decision letters online and the signatures match, but my signature from the same adjudicator has been altered from the 2 online.
Is there somewhere else I can view an actual decision letter from VAC to confirm my suspicions??? Really need your help.Korea was forgotten, I hope I'm not!!

Back to top Go down

Veteran Needs Assistance with Decision Letter- VERY IMPORTANT Empty Re: Veteran Needs Assistance with Decision Letter- VERY IMPORTANT

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down