Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What can Veterans expect from the Liberal Majority Government

+7
BinRat
rucksack031
Teentitan
bigrex
Kramer
Dannypaj
11 posters

Page 3 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Go down

What can Veterans expect from the Liberal Majority Government - Page 3 Empty Re: What can Veterans expect from the Liberal Majority Government

Post by Teentitan Thu 29 Oct 2015, 00:00

Well if it's the only way you will understand where to post on CSAT then yeah you are right it is urgent.
Teentitan
Teentitan
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 3407
Registration date : 2008-09-19

Back to top Go down

What can Veterans expect from the Liberal Majority Government - Page 3 Empty Re: What can Veterans expect from the Liberal Majority Government

Post by Guest Wed 28 Oct 2015, 23:47

Thank God , JT is legalizing Marijuana because it's needed here,,,,urgently and badly!

Back to top Go down

Post by Teentitan Wed 28 Oct 2015, 23:32

So let me get this straight I tried to end it by asking for everyone to look forward instead of looking backwards.  

The vote turned out the way you all wanted....Harper is gone and JT is in.  I accepted it and was moving forward.  We were all having a very clear and informative conversation going forward but ol' Navrat throws crap into the conversation I respond and it's funny to you?

Maybe some of you think this is your private stage to be the star comedian with completely assanine statements, comments and expert advice but there is a lot of veterans that come onto this site for real information not the latest stand up routine.  

There are threads on CSAT where you can be the goof and go down memory road and bash the past.  This thread was about "What can Veterans Expect from a Liberal Majority Government".  Where exactly do the jokes about Harper and the insults toward me fit into this thread?

I have dedicated the last 10 years of my life to get you answers to your questions and along the way I learned a lot of info on benefits and VAC procedures.  I did not advocate as a Conservative or Liberal.  I advocated as a veteran getting answers for my fellow veterans.  But some of you just can't let go of the fact that I nutted up and admited that I was voting Conservative.  I got hammered which made a lot of veterans scared to come onto CSAT to express their views.  

So laugh at me all you want boys.  PM each other and call me the sore losing ass-hat that has the guts to call you out to TALK ABOUT VETERAN ISSUES IN THE PRESENT NOT THE PAST.

If you want to bash away at the Cons then one of you have the balls to go to Therapy Corner and start a new thread and leave this thread alone so we can talk, share and educate veterans on how they can MOVE FORWARD and hope the promises made are kept and if not how to make the new Liberal Majority Gov't keep their promises.

Last edited by teentitan on Wed 28 Oct 2015, 23:51; edited 1 time in total
Teentitan
Teentitan
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 28 Oct 2015, 23:15

Not up to arguing all I am concerned about is the PA. Wasting money on a piece of plastic is pure and simply retarted when veterans need money ASAP. This is sending mixed messages PA is priority one. unless we can plug that damn card into an interact machine and with draw PA then they can shove it where the sun dont shine.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 28 Oct 2015, 23:14

Not up to arguing all I am concerned about is the PA. Wasting money on a piece of plastic is pure and simply retarted when veterans need money ASAP. This is sending mixed messages PA is priority one. unless we can plug that damn card into an interact machine and with draw PA then they can shove it where the sun dont shine.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 28 Oct 2015, 23:09

neither just the anticipation of what you might say made me laugh .

it was one of those "here we fracking go" moments .

propat

Back to top Go down

Post by Teentitan Wed 28 Oct 2015, 23:04

And what is so entertaining propat that makes you giggle? Stupidity or honesty?
Teentitan
Teentitan
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by pinger Wed 28 Oct 2015, 23:04

czerv was right a page ago or so...  "Gents, cool your heads and hearts"

So... until morale improves, the beatings will continue. Let's lighten up a tad shall we?
Let's get back to helping one another. One veteran to another veteran.
And belay the frickin and frackin. Life's too bloody short for it.
pinger
pinger
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 1270
Registration date : 2014-03-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 28 Oct 2015, 22:44

lmfao was waiting patiently and giggling my but off waiting for that response .

kinda disappointed .

propat

Back to top Go down

Post by Teentitan Wed 28 Oct 2015, 22:40

Are those all your Legion buddies in Hamilton saying this Navrat?

Because when I talk to VAC employees, ADM's, other veteran organizations, reporters, veterans (outside of Legion Halls), and academia I'm told CSAT is an informative open forum that helps many veterans dealing with applications, getting a straight answer from experienced veterans when they get nothing but confusing answers from gov't departments, and most importantly down to earth help from a veteran who is or has experienced the same problem a new veteran is going thru.

Try again to rattle my chain but this time bring your A game not a low blow cheap shot ok.
Teentitan
Teentitan
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 28 Oct 2015, 22:33

Well sitting with veterans and mentioning CSAT the first response I get is ,, that site is run by the Conservative party and I'm not joking,, So why don't we all back our new PM and give him the benefit of the doubt and believe what he has promised. As for the ID card I've been told it will be run by VAC and a application package almost like a passport application will be sent to veterans requiring them to get a photo.As this will be official ID the government requires the same vetting as is required with any ID to prevent fraud . As for packing it in , Teen there's not a hell of a lot of people on here anymore and even losing one person might make this place go the way of the dinosaur. Even still if JT comes thru there might not be a whole lot of veterans issues anymore anyway except if the Cons get re elected.

Back to top Go down

Post by Teentitan Wed 28 Oct 2015, 22:33

No propat that is not what I was pointing out. As I stated there is most likely many benefits that are not taxed by the government as they do not know each Canadian's tax situation and sometimes one has to take responsability for themselves when it comes to taxes.
Teentitan
Teentitan
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Teentitan Wed 28 Oct 2015, 22:31

Rex this is what you stated

Teen, if you are talking about the the UCCB, it was a poorly thought out benefit from the start. It is taxable income, but yet not taxed up front, (which is illegal BTW, according to the Income Tax Act), meaning that the tax burden will be on Canadians at the end of the year

Your implication is any taxable benefit from the GoC has to be taxed. I was pointing out that CPP D is a taxable income that is not taxed. There are probably numerous benefits from the GoC that are not taxed. It is not an un-common occurence to get benefits that are not taxed I was only trying to point out that sometimes one has to be responsible for their tax situation.
Teentitan
Teentitan
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 28 Oct 2015, 22:27

ya bigrex I think teen was using CPP or CPPD whatever as an example of another place the GOC fails to follow its own rules . I don't think he was saying YOU said anything about CPP.

propat

Back to top Go down

Post by bigrex Wed 28 Oct 2015, 22:22

Teen, I never said anything about CPP. I was talking about the new Universal Child Care Benefit. It is a taxable benefit, but the government has failed to deduct any taxes off the cheque before it is sent to the families, as per the law.
bigrex
bigrex
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 4060
Registration date : 2008-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum