Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What can Veterans expect from the Liberal Majority Government

+7
BinRat
rucksack031
Teentitan
bigrex
Kramer
Dannypaj
11 posters

Page 2 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Go down

What can Veterans expect from the Liberal Majority Government - Page 2 Empty Re: What can Veterans expect from the Liberal Majority Government

Post by Rifleman Thu 29 Oct 2015, 21:28

Yep that sounds pretty good propat

Rifleman
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 659
Registration date : 2013-05-15

Back to top Go down

What can Veterans expect from the Liberal Majority Government - Page 2 Empty Re: What can Veterans expect from the Liberal Majority Government

Post by Guest Thu 29 Oct 2015, 20:14

lol WOW that's a big question not easily answered .

guess you would have to look at the surrounding health care facilities and centralization .

without doing the in depth research required ill roll the dice at Ottawa/hull area and somewhere near Vancouver .

propat

Back to top Go down

Post by Teentitan Thu 29 Oct 2015, 20:03

Where would be the best places in Canada for 2 wellness centers?
Teentitan
Teentitan
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 3407
Registration date : 2008-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by prawnstar Thu 29 Oct 2015, 19:13

I am not hanging my hat on anything "promised" in the election campaign. We have all been lied to many many times. I used to believe where I was posted when I got the message in my hand and even then you were never really sure. I like what I see so far but the money is not in the bank yet. This forum is awesome and has helped many through tough times. Remember we are all on the same side regardless of ideological views or political opinions. Most of us have raw emotions which, as we know, can lead to emotional responses. It's hard to read between the lines when you are reading a post or an email. Let's keep that in mind.

prawnstar
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 296
Registration date : 2012-09-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Teentitan Thu 29 Oct 2015, 15:25

prawn as the former moderator I was trying to point out that there are some people that post a comment that has absolutely nothing to do with the topic. I watched it being done on other topics for years and I finally decided to call them out and stay on point.

If you look back I asked a few times for this thread to get back to what was being discussed...the future of veteran issues under a Liberal majority.

Instead some would rather stay in the past and continue to bash away at what was done by the Cons.

There is great potential that can happen to help a lot of veterans besides the reinstatement of the life long pension.

There's the 2 wellness centers JT promised for vets and CF personnel. I'd like to know, and definitely ask, is all the money that was given to universities to research PTSD going to be used at these centers? Will there be transition living quarter to help homeless vets leave the streets? Will veterans and CF finally get their own 1-800 Crisis phone line?

These are the issues that can be discussed on this thread so let's get it back on topic.
Teentitan
Teentitan
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by prawnstar Thu 29 Oct 2015, 12:34

When a thread gets hijacked I think the mods should move it to the appropriate section. I see this all the time in other forums and they are usually dealt with in this fashion. Just sayin'.

prawnstar
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 296
Registration date : 2012-09-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Teentitan Thu 29 Oct 2015, 11:26

Can't help but laugh now....so predictable
Teentitan
Teentitan
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 29 Oct 2015, 11:23

teen

I SAID NOTHING INSULTING IN THOES POSTS IN QUESTION !!!!

THEY WERE VERRY CLEAR !!!!!

NOTHING SMARMY!!!!

where in the frack do you get that .

and YES read the fracking posts I did clarify WHAT I WAS LAGHING AT!!!!

how the frack you could be insulted by that post is beyond me and I imagine everyone else .

THERE IS NO INSULT THERE WHATSOEVER !!!!!!

I QUESTION EVERYTHING I WRIGHT TEEN!!!

but you noooo you just insult and degrade people about posts they wright apparenty before you even read them .

check yourself and READ THE FRACKIN POSTS TEEN before you thow out your BS !!!!

propat

Back to top Go down

Post by Teentitan Thu 29 Oct 2015, 11:09

Well propat you could start by, as I said, be more specific to a question I asked you. Your the one who seems to not understand what I'm saying. Your post was vague and insulting towards me and I wanted a clarification.

You do it everytime someone 'questions' you. You throw a smarmy I'm never wrong and I have to get the last word in to prove I'm the smarter one answer at the person who asks you a direct question about your vague post.

If your anticipation made you laugh then maybe you should not have posted because as I said your post insulted me because you did not clarify what made you laugh. Sometimes you should "question yourself" if a posting is needed.
Teentitan
Teentitan
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 29 Oct 2015, 09:35

vague fracking vague .

read the fracking posts teen they ARE crystal clear .

the only one that thinks they are vague are YOU !!!!!!

your clarification question was .

And what is so entertaining propat that makes you giggle? Stupidity or honesty?

just the simple response "neither" would have been crystal clear to anyone here givin my initial post but most would have understood that quite clearly anyway.

but nooooo not with you I would have to add a lot more clarification than neither so my response ended up.

neither just the anticipation of what you might say made me laugh .

let me highlight some very important words in that answer you obviously missed .

NEITHER just the ANTICIPATION of WHAT YOU MIGHT SAY made me laugh .

everyone else im sure can very well understand this quite clearly so let me know what words you are having trouble with and maybe I can help you out.

propat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 29 Oct 2015, 09:18

Bite your tongue wild thing, bite your tongue... Whewww that was close!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 29 Oct 2015, 06:30

We've all been through disagreements before , an we will disagree again in the future , we always see the way to overcome our differences an move forward.
That is the reality of an open forum , it is not uncommon to react to something you believe in , right or wrong this will always be the way in which it happens.
No one person on here is better then the other , you all have your own beliefs an thoughts , I am no better then anyone here an I'm not afraid to say it.
I also say - or post things that sometimes may seem controversial at times , but all I can say is that I try my very best to except what responses I get from my post.
You all have given your own time to be a part of this forum which proves that you all deserve respect , but sometimes respect is not what you think your getting which is just a way of reacting to something you think is right.
It's all a matter of understanding the way others view things rather you agree with it or not , again it is normal behavior to react sometimes with anger in what you believe in defending yourself , this is all normal an makes no one person a bad person.
We should chalk this one up as just getting a bit off track with no real bad intentions to hurt anyone , simply just a discussion that got a little hot which occurs from time to time.

Remember this folks , It's not what others think of you that counts , it's what you think of yourself that counts.

Back to top Go down

Post by Teentitan Thu 29 Oct 2015, 01:41

propat you are the most vague person when posting on CSAT. You think everyone can read your mind when you post and when we can't and ask a question you have to give a smarmy answer.

Always Question Incomplete Thoughts
Teentitan
Teentitan
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 29 Oct 2015, 00:11

teen I said

lmfao was waiting patiently and giggling my but off waiting for that response .

kinda disappointed .

propat

ya see the disappointment I was NOTTTT thinking your response was funny was laughing at what I think you might say

and you had to clarify that with the question

And what is so entertaining propat that makes you giggle? Stupidity or honesty?

then I clearly responded

neither just the anticipation of what you might say made me laugh .

it was one of those "here we fracking go" moments .

propat

obviously not thinking your response was funny just what I thought you MIGHT SAY is what made me laugh .

clear as crystal

but you just got to go out and say .

"I respond and it's funny to you?"

but I guess that's just the way you are .

don't worry im use to it .

propat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 29 Oct 2015, 00:09

Is this card going to be laminated or do we have to pay for that?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next