Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MVA Hehr heading to Ottawa today

+4
Rifleman
bigrex
pinger
Dannypaj
8 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

MVA Hehr heading to Ottawa today - Page 3 Empty Re: MVA Hehr heading to Ottawa today

Post by Guest Wed 17 Feb 2016, 05:47

The calm before the storm. Will Kent Hehr make announcements that turn CSAT into a social site in my opinion not for 325 million he won't. I am curious as to the new format and what the veterans file will look like. Sort of like waiting for Christmas morning as a kid, will we all get shinny new canes or will we have to whittle our own? Will Firebird get his PIA? Will he ever come out of the sisip site? will these changes give us peace of mind or be even more controlling and intrusive? Will ELB be brought up to 90%? Will we get our life time tax free pension back? these are questions we need answers to, and this is csat and these are the days of our lives... Very Happy

Back to top Go down

MVA Hehr heading to Ottawa today - Page 3 Empty Re: MVA Hehr heading to Ottawa today

Post by pinger Tue 16 Feb 2016, 18:24

Well, frankly I think the MVA should have your chainsaw in his back pocket wild thing.
Something to amuse his... " heading to Ottawa today for a couple of weeks "
... and for the nuts and bolts of the upcoming budget. Gooood morning!

325 Million can do a hell of a lot. For us veterans though, I feel ANY re-establishing of life long pensions is a Billion, and add plurals to it for good fracking luck.

While I'm at it, a disclaimer. No more nickel or dimes for surveys, studies, or reviews .
Granted, some are sincere. But most should not be scratching their heads scratch  until the end of freaking time.

Some of us are... hurting.

Last edited by pinger on Tue 16 Feb 2016, 18:26; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : edit)
pinger
pinger
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 1270
Registration date : 2014-03-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 15 Feb 2016, 07:47

325 Million will not accomplish much unless they get rid of waste else where in the over all veterans budget.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 15 Feb 2016, 06:30

Thanks Sparrow...I hope he stays in Ottawa longer then a couple of Weeks.
It's hard to say if his chain has been rattled or not by some of the backlash that has been coming from his Facebook.
But I will continue to be skeptical on whether or not he is up to the task in delivering all of his promises in a timely an proper fashion.
I also hope that he takes a hard look at what it is his suppose to be doing in terms of setting priorities an given updates as to our file.
Like I said before...he may end up being the best Minister we ever had...but the way in which he is handling things thus far does not point to that...they already publicly announced that their estimated cost is going to be around $325 million added to our budget each year going forward to implement their promises...we already know what was promised...so I don't think it would be given out any pre budget secrets if they were to give us some sort of an update on the ELB ... from what were hearing the focus of priorities have been set an the ELB is not one of them according to his last update.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dannypaj Mon 15 Feb 2016, 06:15

It is all about the budget I would say? or some sort of mathematical formula that equates to whatever it ends out being that  you'll receive at  the end of this shit show, x-files, nightmare or political maneuvering that is happening as we patiently await news from the almighty "himself".  What is with this bullshit anyway? the big secret!  I for the life of me I don't understand it at all, adding to the fact they will throw in some legal jargon and basically order us to take it and by the left quick march out of here.
Hope they get it right!!! in there math formula. $350million, what will the math look like?
Dannypaj
Dannypaj
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 1166
Registration date : 2015-01-29

Back to top Go down

MVA Hehr heading to Ottawa today - Page 3 Empty MVA Hehr heading to Ottawa today

Post by Ex Member Sun 14 Feb 2016, 20:25

According to MVA Hehr's Twitter account, he states that he is heading to Ottawa today for a couple of weeks . I hope it is in the plans to work with JT on our file during the two weeks in Ottawa. I also think the MVA will relay to JT the tone and level of frustrations and anxiousness that  Veterans are expressing on his social media.

Ex Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3