Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assorted Merged Stored Topics

+18
peep
Wife of a Veteran
DeeCee
MaggieinNB
ceedee
RCN-Retired
beleaf67
sailor964
froggie2u36
Rags
Sapper Zodiak
pteadams2002
acerman1234
dennismanuge
K9
OldZipperhead
bigrex
Teentitan
22 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Assorted Merged Stored Topics - Page 2 Empty Re: Assorted Merged Stored Topics

Post by Guest Sun 24 Feb 2013, 17:45

Nav, you always get your way Smile but tonight the Oscars are on Smile
sparrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 24 Feb 2013, 17:43

One happy family again, Just the way I like it, oh, new Walking Dead on tonight !

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 24 Feb 2013, 17:42

Thank you Robbie for your apology and likewise, I apologize to you sincerely.
sparrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 24 Feb 2013, 17:41

Thank you Robbie for your apology and likewise, I apologize to you sincerely.
sparrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 24 Feb 2013, 17:34

Robbie ...Thank-you so very much!..You will inspire and you will heal and make us proud of of you...BROTHER ...Had my greatest years being in the military and now my greatest years are being a hero and soft place for my family to fall, ...my wife and children...God bless you all, my veteran family...Dave

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 24 Feb 2013, 17:31

no spit no shine just get along and buy you a beer you freak lol

Back to top Go down

Assorted Merged Stored Topics - Page 2 Empty Offiicial Apology

Post by Guest Sun 24 Feb 2013, 17:25

I will abstain from manufacturing contemptuous remarks on anyone, Thanks DJ I too am inspired by resilient people and for that I will offer an apology to Lory and anyone else that I may have or unintentionally or directly insulted. I know my boundaries and therefor one must expand on the sole focus of more important venues in life that will forge a kindly legacy. I offer to you Lory and anyone a sincere and heartfelt apology. I agree we all must strive for the same victory, I look forward to assisting other veterans in their struggles with the assistance of others. Fair Winds and yes Airborne.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 24 Feb 2013, 17:24

So what now, RR, do you army types swap spit or shine each other rifles or what? Not being army I haven't got a clue!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 24 Feb 2013, 17:16

I will abstain from manufacturing contemptuous remarks on anyone, Thanks DJ 691000 I too am inspired by resilient people and for that I will offer an apology to Lory and anyone else that I may have or unintentionally or directly insulted. I know my boundaries and therefor one must expand on the sole focus of more important venues in life that will forge a kindly legacy. I offer to you Lory and anyone a sincere and heartfelt apology. I agree we all must strive for the same victory, I look forward to assisting other veterans in their struggles with the assistance of others. Fair Winds and yes Airborne.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 24 Feb 2013, 17:04

Now, the way I see it is, Can't we all just get along! We are in this fight together and RR and Sparrow have both given me strength to get thru this. Honestly , ok, you two shake hands and make up and maybe I will whisper into Uncle Peters ears and get you on the fast track retro list, or as our legal team refers to it, The Navrat List!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 24 Feb 2013, 16:46

Robbie,dont matter, how you flatten a pancake there is 2 sides! We deal with life in different paths,we chose to be happy or very unhappy, we chose to let go,or move on, ...I suffer from severe disability in mind and body..BUT..I chose to be positive in all things!..I was rank very hign in sports accross canada,now I watch and inspire other people to be better! Lori is inspiring me! Stop being a bully ...BUT...be a HERO...Robbie you are very gifted writer, use that to inspire "US".....Airborne all the way and some!!!...Dave

Back to top Go down

Post by Rags Sun 24 Feb 2013, 16:37

BufurdTjustice..

Rags
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 792
Registration date : 2013-01-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 24 Feb 2013, 15:34

To ride “shotgun” Sparrow is to be a supportive figure usually the calming figure be at work or at home, how you took that is your business. I never insinuated that you specifically partied like it was 1969 in Halifax. What I stated was you jumped all over Recon031 for a comment he made about the LOVE BOAT. If you believe me to be hateful so be it but this kind of comment from me is very tame I guess it must be a warming up for when I really hate someone. Never said I hated female soldiers in fact I never really dealt with any as my unit didn’t have any female soldiers in my job description. I did say clap you’re your annoying because you lite up CSAT like the fourth of July with multiple threads about the settlement. Read back and you will actually see me with a positive response thanking you. I was just sick of reading the same post on multiple threads. Ok that makes me hateful, no kidding you should see me when I actually do not give a fiddler’s flying frack, then call me nasty.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 24 Feb 2013, 12:19

Thank-you for your honesty. I truly mean it!..Keep up all your great work!...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 24 Feb 2013, 11:30

RobbieRoyal wrote:I get a kick out of people like you Sparrow your ability to posture simple comments for the sole purpose of developing a frenzied environment astonishes me. I agree that this PUBLIC FORUM has swayed from the once charismatic and charming place of socialites but seriously does it matter who comes on here and changes nicks and avatars? No it does not, what matters is why they come and go. Sometimes they leave because of people like you that do not allow them to have a voice because you will post silly crap like, “people change their names so many times I don’t trust anyone”, yet here you are posting then leaving making a hundred threads about people posting and leaving. You jumped all over Recon031 for a remark about “getting together for a party in Halifax”, all he said was a little discretion here “what is this The Love Boat”. I thought it funny but you jumped all over him for actually being honest. Many spouses including yourself have rode shotgun alongside of their husbands for their whole careers and beyond including the SISIP Class Action. A final victory is just ahead and yet somehow it turned into a party (hypothetically) in Halifax with posts of bliss, booze and cheers well I am sorry but many of the veterans I know have to refrain from social events that are centred around alcohol and social gatherings. I believe the thread went overboard as well. Having said that Sparrow all you had to do was politely post your displeasure and ask what was the intention of the post but you didn’t and you have become a source of uncertainty with posts that continue to discredit others, but hey that is what a PUBLIC FORUM is all about, opinions and views not necessarily reflecting the opinions and views of others. Respectfully see signature below.

You are a hateful person Robbie Royal. You have no idea what you are talking about in reference to my life and intentions. I have not "rode shotgun along side my husband for their careers". Robbie Royal I was a soldier as well and stand on my own merits.
You talk about brotherhood in your posts repeatedly with such asteem for fellow comrades and yet you are the only one to continually spew venom at a sister in arms which would be me.
There was no "bliss, booze and cheers" in Halifax for myself or my spouse. There were tears followed by an emotional breakdown at the podium reading my letter to the Justice. I then went back to the hotel where I updated csat regularly as I was asked to do so and was glad to assist.

When I returned from Halifax, I was admitted to hospital for two days due to stress. Yes, I admit to you I am an injured vet who has emotional and physical scars due to my service but I tried to keep it together to help on csat and to do my best in Halifax.
Then I returned from Halifax to read your posts and comments - for instance just one of many "Clap Clap I find you annoying now sorry but is this the Sparrow site give it up, you jump way to fast on people here including me dave and a few others yes we are annoying as well but man seriously. Royal Robbie"

I won't even dignify a response to anything further said by you. I know what my true intentions were at csat and if I had friends here, they knew what those were as well.

As a brother in arms, I send my sincerest gratitude and respect to you for your service to Canada.

Cpl Lory Ann DeCoste
Sparrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next