Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assorted Merged Stored Topics

+18
peep
Wife of a Veteran
DeeCee
MaggieinNB
ceedee
RCN-Retired
beleaf67
sailor964
froggie2u36
Rags
Sapper Zodiak
pteadams2002
acerman1234
dennismanuge
K9
OldZipperhead
bigrex
Teentitan
22 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Assorted Merged Stored Topics - Page 3 Empty Re: Assorted Merged Stored Topics

Post by Guest Sun 24 Feb 2013, 10:27

guess we can add bufordtjustice to the list as well now

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 24 Feb 2013, 10:11

I honestly can't say anything about you Peeps, seriously lost for words you ole crow

Back to top Go down

Post by ceedee Sun 24 Feb 2013, 09:44

hair cut lol what hair cut lol

ceedee
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 152
Registration date : 2012-12-05

Back to top Go down

Post by peep Sun 24 Feb 2013, 08:53

Finally, give me a minute while I put in cammo streaks in my fur and arm up!

Death before dishonour (unless of course you offer me a nice brushing)
peep
peep
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 843
Registration date : 2012-09-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Rags Sun 24 Feb 2013, 08:49

You have bad hair doo. And you keep peeing on the carpet.

Rags
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 792
Registration date : 2013-01-06

Back to top Go down

Post by peep Sun 24 Feb 2013, 08:48

Ya, I've been on here for a year and I've waiting patiently, but no-one ever says bad things about the peepster.

I feel left out. Sad
peep
peep
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 843
Registration date : 2012-09-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 24 Feb 2013, 08:40

FINALLY SOMEONE THAT SEEs it is ok to be in an opinion of ones own needs and accountability, where the hell have you been Rags, lol way to many threads on why but not enough on lets get our shit together a post relevant material dealing with SISIP and nothing else, I could care less about nick names, avatars and signing in and signing out

Back to top Go down

Post by Rags Sun 24 Feb 2013, 08:34

Nicely said Robbie. It is what happens when you have a compromise there is always something left out or a deal half done.

Rags
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 24 Feb 2013, 08:33

I limit my time on here lately and I agree with you CeeDee but this will be the norm till a decision is rendered. No information or direction has come our way so guess what it is just like sitting in the platoon room at 1700 on a Friday evening waiting for the platoon warrant to come in and dismiss you. It is no diffenet here someone leaves a comment on the floor they will be slammed. Unfortunately the ones that get slammed are the ones that are confused and just want clarity to why the situation is full of crap when it could be better prepared for everyone to understand. Sucks but even as retired military this will not change.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rags Sun 24 Feb 2013, 08:29

Nice comment Brother. You are bang on.

Rags
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 24 Feb 2013, 08:26

The allegiance you speak of Sparrow changed the day of the settlement hearing and it should have changed. 35 plus long years of being raked over the coals and it will come to an end and I for one am happy. Most if the not the majority will finally be financially compensated for years of illegally robbing these brave and wonderful soldiers, wherein lies the allegiance is how each individual accepts the victory.conditions. I for one do not agree with you that the fees are the best that the firm could have gotten but that is my opinion. Where you see a divide I see clarity that is all. Where you see greatness others see confusion it does not mean we have failed each other or where the credibility has or will be it just means we will all find something good or something bad in all situations, nothing more nothing less.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 24 Feb 2013, 08:22

well said buds.

propat

Back to top Go down

Assorted Merged Stored Topics - Page 3 Empty Standing your ground

Post by ceedee Sun 24 Feb 2013, 08:12

ok, went i joined this group a few months ago i truely enjoyed this, i got some great info on a number of things, to many to post for sure,meet some great people, however know i check this site alot less, why well i feel and this is just MY feeling that we r all going on the offensive agains our own, BLUE ON BLUE for a lack of a better word, now i know we r all dealing with our own issues, but turning on our own is like covering your fireteam partner as he is moving forward and shooting him in the back, NOT ACCEPTABLE IT ALL, now thats not to say we can not disagree but keeping it professional should be the standard that we all should strive to achieve,

MY 2 CENTS NOW AFTER TAXES AND LEGAL FEES I THINK I WILL SEE ABOUT 1 CENT

ceedee
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 152
Registration date : 2012-12-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 24 Feb 2013, 07:04

I get a kick out of people like you Sparrow your ability to posture simple comments for the sole purpose of developing a frenzied environment astonishes me. I agree that this PUBLIC FORUM has swayed from the once charismatic and charming place of socialites but seriously does it matter who comes on here and changes nicks and avatars? No it does not, what matters is why they come and go. Sometimes they leave because of people like you that do not allow them to have a voice because you will post silly crap like, “people change their names so many times I don’t trust anyone”, yet here you are posting then leaving making a hundred threads about people posting and leaving. You jumped all over Recon031 for a remark about “getting together for a party in Halifax”, all he said was a little discretion here “what is this The Love Boat”. I thought it funny but you jumped all over him for actually being honest. Many spouses including yourself have rode shotgun alongside of their husbands for their whole careers and beyond including the SISIP Class Action. A final victory is just ahead and yet somehow it turned into a party (hypothetically) in Halifax with posts of bliss, booze and cheers well I am sorry but many of the veterans I know have to refrain from social events that are centred around alcohol and social gatherings. I believe the thread went overboard as well. Having said that Sparrow all you had to do was politely post your displeasure and ask what was the intention of the post but you didn’t and you have become a source of uncertainty with posts that continue to discredit others, but hey that is what a PUBLIC FORUM is all about, opinions and views not necessarily reflecting the opinions and views of others. Respectfully see signature below.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 23 Feb 2013, 22:12

Jester rules!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next