Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SISIP COLA RETRO (Assorted Topics)

+37
tiger660
MaggieinNB
froggie2u36
abetterway
ceedee
booboo
tetech
armybulldog
EZRider
Dannypaj
Hab2013
PipperNavy
acerman1234
snrnavcom
rzm71
meathead
DCHD27
turbo
dzanzio
rucksack031
devans156
birdgunner
DeeCee
pinger
1993firebird
sabrelove
oldsailor
bigrex
peep
RCN-Retired
Rifleman
Teentitan
puddleduk2
Recon031
K9
Sapper Zodiak
41 posters

Page 32 of 61 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 46 ... 61  Next

Go down

SISIP COLA RETRO (Assorted Topics) - Page 32 Empty Re: SISIP COLA RETRO (Assorted Topics)

Post by bigrex Sat 14 Feb 2015, 21:52

It is highly suspect, only because, as an officer, and a zero sum client for 16 years, the other deductions would have had to be almost negligible.
bigrex
bigrex
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 4060
Registration date : 2008-09-18

Back to top Go down

SISIP COLA RETRO (Assorted Topics) - Page 32 Empty Re: SISIP COLA RETRO (Assorted Topics)

Post by meathead Sat 14 Feb 2015, 21:48

BZ to you ruck too many trolls on the web keep up the good work pro pat never pass a fault

meathead
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2012-09-27

Back to top Go down

Post by rucksack031 Sat 14 Feb 2015, 21:24

Stay calm troops, not to hard to run names threw the data, DIN, Have to many Friends still serving in the proper places to filter out fact from fiction, just another fishing venture trying to get a bite. So if there is name with rank , and that individual wants to pretend to be a vet and come on with anything other than positive or helpful intel, I will have that name ran so fast to ensure authenticity just like the last few and have passed that on to others on here. I may be away but I still read my morning csat. RUCKSACK031
rucksack031
rucksack031
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 257
Registration date : 2012-11-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 14 Feb 2015, 20:42

ya that's a little messed up but its all in the deductions . if you were not on CPPD and only had a small mil pension or none that would probably be correct. if you had a crap load of deductions like CPPD and a high mil pension they fracked up your calcs and id be calling them soonest to straighten them the frack out.

propat

Back to top Go down

Post by Recon031 Sat 14 Feb 2015, 17:52

16 year Zero Sum ?????????????

Cola ..... only 3179.00

I would have been on the phone 30 seconds after getting it in the mail ...... WTF ???

One of two things ........ due to your most recent log in as a new member that this is a " Totally Bogus " comment , or you've got more on your plate than you're saying .....ie......you've been working , and a lot since you Released !

Either way that's one fucked up amount for a 16 year check ............... Total Bullshit !

Which is it ?
Recon031
Recon031
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 243
Registration date : 2013-07-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 14 Feb 2015, 13:58

Can confirm I also received my Cost of Living cheque. I am a 16 year zero sum Sisip ltd claimant , also an officer , released 3A, cheque amount 3179.00 can't seem to work out the calculations!

Back to top Go down

Post by Recon031 Fri 13 Feb 2015, 17:01

Cheques are .... Cut & Mailed .... so within the next 24-48 hrs. we should get responses from Coast to Coast , & Hopefully some " positive " stories to follow & guess as to where we all fit in .

LAVIII .......... were you a 24 month retro ? if you don't mind me asking .

For Country
Retired Army MasterSniper
Dave Fitzpatrick
family of .......7.......get er' done bye's !
Recon031
Recon031
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 243
Registration date : 2013-07-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 13 Feb 2015, 16:07

Thanks for the info on Revenue Canada. Like I told the Mrs. I was going to wait to the end of the month and contact them. It was kind of a downer when they said I owed enough to buy a new Chevy Silverado...oh the joys of it all. Again, thank you for the info.
FYI...the date on the letter/cheque was 04 FEB and I received it on the 13th. Good luck to the next person, atleast we know they are out there.

Back to top Go down

Post by snrnavcom Fri 13 Feb 2015, 13:49

Yeah.... someone actually got money ..... I thought maybe the COLA... was like the Action   Plan... lots of talke but no plan Very Happy

snrnavcom
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2012-07-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 13 Feb 2015, 13:49

Happy for you LAVlll, one less thing now that you have to worry about.

With respect to Revenue Canada, just in case you run into further problems I will give you this number to contact if you need assistance in getting answers.

The number is 1 877 440 4948 - these are individuals who are from the resolution centre of the CRA, many of us from this site have contacted them with great success.

They are fully up to speed on problems incurred with respect to the filing of taxes from Veterans who were part of the Law suit.

If you do choose to contact them, you simply have to tell them you are a Veteran who was part of the Law suit, and they will be able to answer or act on any questions you may have.

Last edited by trooper on Fri 13 Feb 2015, 13:51; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by PipperNavy Fri 13 Feb 2015, 11:53

Congratz LAVIII Smile get the New CBO I hear it's good ....
PipperNavy
PipperNavy
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2012-10-13

Back to top Go down

Post by bigrex Fri 13 Feb 2015, 09:49

My reassessment for 2013 took over 4 months. But I just requested reassessments on two years where they failed to apply my DTC, and they only took 5 weeks to complete, and just waiting on the cheque.
bigrex
bigrex
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 4060
Registration date : 2008-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 13 Feb 2015, 09:34

Now if only Canada revenue would get off their rump and re asset my taxes like they are doing (apparently). It will be one year come July first. Do I owe ?? do I get a return ??? anybody else who's taxes are not done. That form from the settlement I sent in with my taxes must have thrown a wrench into everything.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 13 Feb 2015, 09:02

Just Received my COLA in the mail today. I am in Cape Breton and I will be taking the family out for dinner (McDonalds)...lol and the rest in the oil tank.
Hey, a few bucks I did not have 20 minutes ago.
Thank you to everyone!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 13 Feb 2015, 08:46

LOGIC, SISIP and MC do not work as a trio so again CHOO CHOO get on board the HURRY UP N WAIT TRAIN, come on guys stop wishing for a simple plan, stop kicking yourselves in the nadds.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 61 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 46 ... 61  Next