Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SISIP COLA RETRO (Assorted Topics)

+37
tiger660
MaggieinNB
froggie2u36
abetterway
ceedee
booboo
tetech
armybulldog
EZRider
Dannypaj
Hab2013
PipperNavy
acerman1234
snrnavcom
rzm71
meathead
DCHD27
turbo
dzanzio
rucksack031
devans156
birdgunner
DeeCee
pinger
1993firebird
sabrelove
oldsailor
bigrex
peep
RCN-Retired
Rifleman
Teentitan
puddleduk2
Recon031
K9
Sapper Zodiak
41 posters

Page 33 of 61 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 47 ... 61  Next

Go down

SISIP COLA RETRO (Assorted Topics) - Page 33 Empty Re: SISIP COLA RETRO (Assorted Topics)

Post by bigrex Fri 13 Feb 2015, 00:12

The stupid thing is, they could easily create an MS Access database, where all the had to do is insert people's SIN into a single field, as they process each file. Then once all the cheques are done, they simply need to sort the data into ascending order and print a report. That report could then be posted to their FB site. Then all you would have to do is look at the list and see if your SIN is there. There would be no privacy breach, because it would just be a series of numbers. And without a name to go along with it, the SIN alone is useless to identity thieves. It would at least allow Veterans the peace of mind in knowing whether or not to expect a cheque each month, instead of waiting on Canada post every day for the next six months.
bigrex
bigrex
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 4060
Registration date : 2008-09-18

Back to top Go down

SISIP COLA RETRO (Assorted Topics) - Page 33 Empty Re: SISIP COLA RETRO (Assorted Topics)

Post by Guest Thu 12 Feb 2015, 15:42

I am the person who posted that info here yesterday.

Since my post yesterday there has been another post - from a different poster stating that they were on the list, and were told if nothing by August contact them - so if you are referring to that post - that is not the post I posted my post on.

The post that I posted on was and individual who contacted MC - ask MC for and update - was told by MC that they were in the mail, and stated that they  Received confirmation from the secretary they were on the list - rather it was a misunderstanding between the poster and MC, I would not know that, nevertheless, it sure looked like they were told the COLA is in the mail, and your on the list - nothing about if nothing by August contact them.

So two different post - with seams like two different versions on the issue.

Bottom line here it seams as though some are getting info from MC with regards to the COLA.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 12 Feb 2015, 14:57

I read that post where one contacted MC and said that the individual was on the list. But I did not see where it said the list for Feb. I contacted MC via email yesterday and my response was; Yes I am on the list and if I did not receive anything by Aug to contact them.

Back to top Go down

Post by bigrex Wed 11 Feb 2015, 22:06

Yes, It's bad enough having to drive up to the new community mail box every night, just in case, because they don't drop it off until after 6PM now, but Canada Post didn't even deliver mail in my area today.
bigrex
bigrex
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 4060
Registration date : 2008-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by rzm71 Wed 11 Feb 2015, 19:55

well ill give ya *Cola* Navrat and threw in good stuff Double shot of *Rum * any one else want to join ? !!!
this is killer for all of us not knowing anything .
rzm71
rzm71
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2013-02-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 11 Feb 2015, 19:49

Those who are waiting and checking the mail to see if you are one of the lucky ones that are on the list of receiving the latest batch of COLA cheques - just read where and individual apparently was told by a secretary from MC that  they were on the Feb list of COLA cheques.

So if this is indeed true, it is in contrast to what we have been told.

Just wanted to pass this on in the event one may want to give them a call to see if they do tell you if your on the list or not.

I have said this before, don't see the big deal in having a list available to the secretary to able them to give out that info, I don't see how this would slow - or interrupt the process of sending out the COLA's.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 10 Feb 2015, 17:19

I heard through the Official Grapevine ................................................. absolutely got nuthin. Hey guess what still a fracking "SHROOM" LMAO

Back to top Go down

Post by 1993firebird Tue 10 Feb 2015, 16:19

Pink this , I need my drink. LOL

1993firebird
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 1594
Registration date : 2013-01-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Recon031 Tue 10 Feb 2015, 15:59

Hey Steve , RR ...........

Pink is indeed the color for the CPPD T4 .
Recon031
Recon031
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 243
Registration date : 2013-07-19

Back to top Go down

Post by 1993firebird Tue 10 Feb 2015, 15:47

Where is my COLA for my rum?

1993firebird
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 1594
Registration date : 2013-01-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 10 Feb 2015, 15:10

A Canadian T4A(P) tax slip, or Statement of Canada Pension Plan Benefits, is issued by Service Canada to tell you and the Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) how much you received in Canada Pension Plan (CPP) benefits during a tax year and the amount of income tax that was deducted. Canada Pension Plan benefits include retirement benefits, survivor benefits, child benefits and death benefits.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 10 Feb 2015, 15:06

Received a T4A (P) (Pink) is that the same as ya all wuz possed ta git

Back to top Go down

Post by Rifleman Mon 09 Feb 2015, 20:51

Same here propat

Rifleman
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 659
Registration date : 2013-05-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 09 Feb 2015, 20:27

only got one but no worries I always send in my taxes last possible minuet anyway its the best way to go.

propat

Back to top Go down

Post by Recon031 Mon 09 Feb 2015, 19:01

I received my T4 for CPPD here in Eastern Ont. on Feb.02,2015

Still waiting on CFSA , Sisip Ltd , & anything else of great importance for 2014 .

Recon031
Recon031
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 243
Registration date : 2013-07-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 61 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 47 ... 61  Next