Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SISIP COLA RETRO (Assorted Topics)

+37
tiger660
MaggieinNB
froggie2u36
abetterway
ceedee
booboo
tetech
armybulldog
EZRider
Dannypaj
Hab2013
PipperNavy
acerman1234
snrnavcom
rzm71
meathead
DCHD27
turbo
dzanzio
rucksack031
devans156
birdgunner
DeeCee
pinger
1993firebird
sabrelove
oldsailor
bigrex
peep
RCN-Retired
Rifleman
Teentitan
puddleduk2
Recon031
K9
Sapper Zodiak
41 posters

Page 43 of 61 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 52 ... 61  Next

Go down

SISIP COLA RETRO (Assorted Topics) - Page 43 Empty Re: SISIP COLA RETRO (Assorted Topics)

Post by Recon031 Sun 25 Jan 2015, 11:23

Wait just a Minute Troops ................

My phone is ringing off the wall , just got a call from an Outstanding Reliable Soldier down East in direct contact with Dan Wallace who received an .... E-Mail about said : CWO Francis Deloise having asked Dan Wallace if the Laura Group has released the " Results "
of the   """ APPEAL """  for anyone ???

Dan Wallace's comment via E-Mail ......@ 08:58 .... THIS MORNING ......... was Read to me ::: That would be News to me !

CWO Francis Deloise ......... The Laura Group , from Dan Wallace are simply " Not Finished " .

Results :  Have Not Been Released !

Who are you trying to BxxxSxxx on here ???

Do Not ... I Repeat ... DO NOT SEND any information to this person ... From Dan Wallace ,
No Appeals have been released .

CWO Francis Deloise , pm me your contact info. , I have someone " Waiting " to speak to you .

For Country
retired Army MasterSniper
Dave Fitzpatrick

Last edited by Recon031 on Sun 25 Jan 2015, 11:37; edited 1 time in total
Recon031
Recon031
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 243
Registration date : 2013-07-19

Back to top Go down

SISIP COLA RETRO (Assorted Topics) - Page 43 Empty Re: SISIP COLA RETRO (Assorted Topics)

Post by Guest Sun 25 Jan 2015, 09:57

If I may intervene CWO Francis Deloise l'information "passed on" ici est tres bon et correct. j'ai regarder ici avec mon "EYES". You need not apologize, you in fact may be skeptical and I do not blame you, please be welcome to the SISIP Train, it was is and will be the most convoluted trip your Woodstock" eyes will unfortunately remember so enjoy this as it is bitter. I am glad you are on board you seem as up to date as all of mushrooms are, how ever the actual numbers from 3 individuals here are actual, you may not like it, you may not understand it Sir, but that is why we are here on CSAT. I do not will not can not ever believe that anything out of our legal departments mouth is anything but candid as that is why they can afford to laugh, its your money that keeps them happy. As for SISIP telling anyone that the average claim is nly going to be x amount well that is correct. So sit up front and enjoy. I have since 2007 and guess what I am still guessing as all of us are. Gotta Dart Board you're turn.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 25 Jan 2015, 09:30

I'm not bitter not at all. If you pm me your paperwork and please blank out any and all personal identification and it is kosher I will of course apologize. My handle was Mastershipper not sniper but who cares . Also that 490000 is my gross entitlement after MC deductions and income tax what ? My cheque might be 100000 ? Then after reading on here the form 1198 troubles for income tax next year it kinda takes the smile away but st least my appeal was successful.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 25 Jan 2015, 08:14

Thats my 54 Axe Rucksack and there are many like it but this one is mine lol her name is Lizzy Borden

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 25 Jan 2015, 08:12

Hey Dz Anzio well said musta been a (leg)

Back to top Go down

Post by dzanzio Sun 25 Jan 2015, 07:56

master snipper, for someone who is getting 490,000.00 you sound like a bitter person, if i send you my paperwork showing you my cola numbers will you apologize to everyone on this site that you have insulted, secondly, for someone who clamis to have been a cwo among other things, it makes me wonder with the tone of your messages and how you treat others on here, how you could have possibly made it to that rank, because you appear to be all about yourself...and by the way, i do know the correct spelling for sniper
dzanzio
dzanzio
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2012-10-26

Back to top Go down

Post by rucksack031 Sat 24 Jan 2015, 23:03

Thanks DeeCee for your sharing of info to those you trust, you put your trust in the right man, as did a long time friend of mine and RR, BUT no more numbers from this Vet, as what MY good friend thought might help others and give just a little hope based on his own numbers and his alone, and no where implied that all would receive the same, so unfortunately HOPE some how became a four letter Word and that's the sad part of it. But I will continue like many on here and always do whats best for any Vet regardless of time served, age, trade, or rank. sorry it takes me a little longer to post back, but by the time my brain sends the info to my fingers it can take a min or maybe an hour, so bare with me, just something I have to live with and I am getting better at this computer stuff, ask RR get me on a cell the response is extremely fast and at times apparently long. So keep asking the questions, and keep in mind the answer for most part is coming from another Vet, and yes there will be at times ones who will try to get under our skin, don't let it if your not sure PM those you feel comfortably with for further info. Well to all another week is almost over and a new to begin I hope next week is better for all hell why not. Thanks to ALL VETS. PS better pic RR only one problem you have me old axe in the photo? OVER BUT NEVER OUT
rucksack031
rucksack031
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 257
Registration date : 2012-11-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 24 Jan 2015, 22:18

Thank you DeeCee and Recon, to all I say cheers and may you find you own medicine cabinets and a place of warmth and joy to induldge in relaxing. Night Davey

Back to top Go down

Post by DeeCee Sat 24 Jan 2015, 21:34

Ok folks, just to set the record straight. I got my COLA cheque last tues.  I was 3b'd in 2006 with 30 years service. I was obviously zero summed at that time due to my CF pension. In 2005, my last full year, my gross CF income was 72,000. I did not have SISIP or CCPD on release at that time. I did have VAC though. I am now on SISIP and CCPD. I was expecting to get a few hundred bucks, and would have been happy with that.  My cheque this week after taxes, fees, etc was $10,119.  Recon has seen my paperwork. We all should stop slamming each other on here! We are all better than that.
DeeCee
DeeCee
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2012-11-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Teentitan Sat 24 Jan 2015, 20:32

Enough you two. If you want to shoot insults at each other then use PM not public forum.

Mastershipper I will tell you again Recon sent me the scanned document with the figures he used on page 6.

The person who received the payment wants to keep his identity to himself and that is his choice and it's a choice that is respected on this site.

So enough with the back and forth with insults.
Teentitan
Teentitan
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 3411
Registration date : 2008-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 24 Jan 2015, 20:28

Then put the rifle down and pick up a calculator. Your calculations are whack!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 24 Jan 2015, 20:28

Mastershipper,

Thanks for sharing the info about your reinstatement with sisip, many here I'm sure will be happy to here what you have stated, as they have been waiting for a long time for this type of news.

Congrats to you on your reinstatement.

Back to top Go down

Post by Recon031 Sat 24 Jan 2015, 20:25

mastershipper ,

My Crosshairs are never outta line ....... I hold the record for 800 meters in the entire North American & UK Sniper World @ 49.9 / 50

& that's no BS ! check your facts before you shoot from the mouth , Sir !

For Country
retired Army MasterSniper , M/Cpl.
Dave Fitzpatrick
family of .......7....... get er' done bye's !

Recon031
Recon031
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 243
Registration date : 2013-07-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Teentitan Sat 24 Jan 2015, 20:23

And that is where everyone's amount will be different Nav. Factors each person has to take into consideration

Rank on release
zero summed and when
Supperanuation deduction
CPP D deduction
part-time employment
amount of time your LTD goes back

This is why, IN MY OPINION, the law firm did not pass on too much info...too many variables to give solid intel.

Not to mention the amount of questions and problems from the class during the negotiations 2 years ago.

So yes some will get little and some will get more.

Mastershipper I do not doubt what the law firm said to you but it was very unprofessional of them to comment like they did. The figures Recon used were from McInnes Cooper so they should have known better to belittle what you stated you read on CSAT.

Teentitan
Teentitan
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 3411
Registration date : 2008-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 24 Jan 2015, 20:22

Navratilova your such a diplomat, lol, lol,
The Bruneau Group sent me an email, a heads up, about my reinstatement. I then was instructed to call Sisip ltd the ones to set up my monthly payments for direct deposit which the did. They told me my retro amount but it would be sent to MC for fees to be deducted and they MC will sent me a cheque by purolator post. I should get payment in 2 to three weeks according to Pete. Monthly ltd starts in Feb . No thanks required!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 61 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 52 ... 61  Next