Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SISIP COLA RETRO (Assorted Topics)

+37
tiger660
MaggieinNB
froggie2u36
abetterway
ceedee
booboo
tetech
armybulldog
EZRider
Dannypaj
Hab2013
PipperNavy
acerman1234
snrnavcom
rzm71
meathead
DCHD27
turbo
dzanzio
rucksack031
devans156
birdgunner
DeeCee
pinger
1993firebird
sabrelove
oldsailor
bigrex
peep
RCN-Retired
Rifleman
Teentitan
puddleduk2
Recon031
K9
Sapper Zodiak
41 posters

Page 44 of 61 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 52 ... 61  Next

Go down

SISIP COLA RETRO (Assorted Topics) - Page 44 Empty Re: SISIP COLA RETRO (Assorted Topics)

Post by Guest Sat 24 Jan 2015, 20:09

I do agree with mastershipper much as bigrex did on the point the vast majority will not see much as most are two year guys and some of the rest don't have many or even any SISIP deductions.

propat

Back to top Go down

SISIP COLA RETRO (Assorted Topics) - Page 44 Empty Re: SISIP COLA RETRO (Assorted Topics)

Post by Guest Sat 24 Jan 2015, 20:04

Use my name then. Call the law office on Monday and ask if what I posted is false. Name Francis Deloise, CWO, there has to be different sources of information on this site or it will turn into a joke. Check it out you'll be surprised.

Back to top Go down

Post by Teentitan Sat 24 Jan 2015, 20:03

That's enough Mastershipper!

This is not the forum to come on and blast people for what they have been told and what they have seen. Recon's post on page 6 of this thread is true. I saw the scans and the amounts are correct.

Discussion is what goes on in the forum so if you are not willing to do so then I suggest you either change your attitude or leave the forum.
Teentitan
Teentitan
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 3411
Registration date : 2008-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 24 Jan 2015, 20:02

Mastershipper,

Many of us have been told the very same thing you were told.

You have to go back and read what we are saying - take what you have been told with a grain of salt - you have to understand that most if not all who answer the phone know very little about facts.

Yes many will get small amounts, that has already been determined.

And yes some will get large amounts, that has already been determined.

So there is no bull coming from this site.

If you can elaborate on your reinstatement with sisip - you would be doing a great service to this site.

Last edited by trooper on Sat 24 Jan 2015, 20:05; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 24 Jan 2015, 19:58

As for calling you liars ! Not liars just sheep! Mr. Recon got his sites all outta line , miss fire, but everyone takes it like it came from Pete Driscoll mouth! Lesson don't always believe everything you hear until you get the facts!

Back to top Go down

Post by Teentitan Sat 24 Jan 2015, 19:58

thanks for understanding. Yes we were called liars but I've become so immune to that phrase because I am a Canadian Veteran that has dealth with VAC!

After 15 years of dealing with VAC every time I win an appeal for a benefit, applicaiton, daily living aids winning has voided the 'implication' from VAC that I am a liar means nothing to me.
Teentitan
Teentitan
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 24 Jan 2015, 19:58

lmao trooper buds you just made me bust a gut .

hey buds next time I get peed off at something can I PM you my my pending post so you can rewrite it and send it back to me so I can post that version .

YOU ROCK BUDS

propat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 24 Jan 2015, 19:54

OMG! I got some land in Florida for sale if any of you are interested? This is insane! The law office who I spoke with , they told me I was reinstated on Friday , I wanted to know how much I owed in retro since I'm getting around 490000 or so . I then proceeded to ask about the retro for the cola and how it would effect me. I told them what I heard on CSAT and no word of a lie he started to laugh. So I stand by what I was told. I also was in contact with Sisip that same day for my direct deposit information and again asked her. She stated the same to me and I quote
THE AMOUNTS FOR COLA ARE RELATIVELY SMALL!
So contact your inside source at Sisip and get the scoop because for the majority of you it won't be COKE A COLA CLASSIC it will be NO NAME BRAND! Come on how could you guys think we'd be getting a huge amount.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 24 Jan 2015, 19:52

Teen,

You do know I respect you - and will follow what you say in showing my respect towards you.

But the way I read the post is yes he did give his opinion, however in doing so he insulted us by calling us liars.

I also understand your position in controlling the form, and believe your intention was to put a quick halt to this before it gets out of hand.

So it's all good.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 24 Jan 2015, 19:44

mastershipper you are a little late asking someone to put up figures to disprove you recon already has on page 6 and 8 . I have seen a few of these already and all those categories are on the cola calculations sheets in that order . if he didn't actually have one in his hand as he was righting it he wouldn't be able to do that I mean you just couldn't make that stuff up with any accuracy let alone that accurate .

propat

Back to top Go down

Post by Recon031 Sat 24 Jan 2015, 19:36

Well.....Ok Ron .....if you say so ! Smile
Recon031
Recon031
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 243
Registration date : 2013-07-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Teentitan Sat 24 Jan 2015, 19:33

OK OK everyone on this site is entitled to their opinions so respect what is posted. You can either agree with it or take it with a grain of salt BUT it is not worth arguing over.

Just want to remind everyone CSAT is an open forum so let's mind the manners and respect each other's opinions.
Teentitan
Teentitan
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Recon031 Sat 24 Jan 2015, 19:28

mastershipper ,

nice handle , ......... Trooper got it right , there are a handful of us on here that do not post unless the intel is sitting directly in front of us as I have & will continue to do so .

We've earned the trust of the Veterans on here by doing so & I for one , Portray Exactly Who I Am on the CSAT . No Mask on this Face .

I have the scanned Documents in my e-mails & that's exactly where they're fucking staying , NOT FOR YOUR EYES ..... sounds like you're here to cut someone's throat !

We Trust each other here because in one way or another , or through one another , we know exactly who the people are at the other end with a heartbeat & a face to match it !

My Figures do not lie ... you must have contacted the wrong Office ...

We're here to " HELP " each other & you just blew your cover !

A handful of us on here are in " Direct " contact with personnel in said offices you have mentioned , Hint Hint !

Good Luck with your Appeal & to the Many other Troops still waiting for " ALL APPEALS " to surface at the same time as Directed via "  Court Order  "

Now look at that , he fell off the radar screen , just like all the rest who try to infiltrate !

For Country
retired Army MasterSniper
Dave Fitzpatrick
family of .......7.......get er' done bye's !
Recon031
Recon031
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 243
Registration date : 2013-07-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 24 Jan 2015, 19:04

Mastershipper,

I would argue that it is you that is high on the wacky tobacky - or whatever else your taken.

First off the members of CSAT have been around for awhile and we certainly all know that any info given by phone from either MC - or sisip is to be taken with a grain of salt.

We have gotten mix messages from both many times over, and until we see it on paper from source, it is hearsay.

Insulting us will get you nowhere - we trust one another here, and when someone comes out with info about figures, we do not second guess it, we thank them.

I can say with absolute, what was posted here with respect to amounts received - is fact - and we are not going to waste our time convincing you otherwise.

Believe what you want - and good luck with that.

Back to top Go down

Post by bigrex Sat 24 Jan 2015, 18:19

I will agree that the vast majority will only be in the 3 figure range, but mainly because they are only 24 month clients. But it is possible for those members who have been entitled to SISIP for several years, even those reinstated due to the lawsuit, to get very large COLA adjustments. Especially if they had other deductions as well, such as CF annuities or CPP(D) payments. The more deductions made, over a longer period of time, could result in some of the numbers being reported with the interest. But if I was getting a large sum, I would not be comfortable unless I saw all of the calculations used to reach their conclusion, so that I could run the numbers myself, or take it to an accountant. Better to air on the side of caution, rather then risk getting burned down the road, if a mistake is found.
bigrex
bigrex
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 4063
Registration date : 2008-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 61 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 52 ... 61  Next