Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

POLITICS ACCORDING TO PROPAT

+2
pinger
Dannypaj
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

POLITICS ACCORDING TO PROPAT  Empty Re: POLITICS ACCORDING TO PROPAT

Post by Guest Wed 11 Mar 2020, 05:11

Blockades and train derailments and how the government has handled it.
Trudeau gave Scheer a time out for wanting to spank the children who were throwing hissy fits which brings us to bad parenting..
Ever notice those individuals who allow their kids to to go bat shit crazy in stores with no discipline, throw a box of condoms in her cart and say your welcome as you walk by because that is bad parenting and it is on full display all across this land and trudeau is the bad parent allowing it even encouraging it and funding it.
I wish someone would have been around to throw a case of condoms in Margarets shopping cart we wouldn't have a bad parent of bad parent's sitting in the PMO destroying the country!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 10 Mar 2020, 10:53

Today the government is enacting a bunch of new law's taking rights away from parents and allowing doctors to perform sex changes on children without counseling, without the parents consent.
Permanently disfigured and when they reach adulthood there is no reversing the damage!!!
That's a special kind of FUCKED UP DICTATORSHIP now isn't it...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 14 Apr 2019, 05:57

The three main parties can't seem to separate politics from religion!
In my opinion the political parties are trying to appease religion for votes which is wrong and moving the country in reverse, not to mention they look like "damn fools"!!!
With the liberals dead in my books, policy and debate will decide who i vote for or if i vote at all...
https://beta.ctvnews.ca/national/politics/2019/4/13/1_4378604.html

Back to top Go down

Post by propat Wed 27 Mar 2019, 18:32

Riddick buds I do believe vets sights can come together . at least the honest ones . ya ya gotta leave autonomy the heads can get really big heads and will not want to be number two so leave the autonomy and they can all be number one . yup they all seem to have some sort of agenda witch is fine as long as its not overt and the org is veteran driven and has a viable platform .all classes can come together on specific issues . making the new pain and suffering monthly pension option equal to that of the PA for instance . its a no brainer . there is probably not a single vet in this country that should oppose this . now picking a party that's the real be hatch . yup that's an issue .

obviously it would be a recommendation to vote for a specific party from a consciences based on party platforms . that's the easy , the hard … how to organize and implement a plan to come up with that consciences like I said a be hatch .I actually believe we could do this in conjunction with veterans of Canada on either one of the platforms mikes org may be willing but being a predominantly facebook org not a great platform as far as coming to consensus .

just need the will brother

propat

propat
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 321
Registration date : 2017-12-06

Back to top Go down

Post by bigrex Wed 27 Mar 2019, 10:44

Wildthing wrote:Bigrex why a 7 day wait before a new topic can be introduced by a new member?

I do not know. That is not something that I have any power over. I have no idea if it's a new thing, that Bumpsy added, or if it's been like that for a while.
bigrex
bigrex
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 4060
Registration date : 2008-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 27 Mar 2019, 09:56

Riddick wrote:I see 2 big issues within the world of politics......(politics for veterans).  1.  Consolidating veteran groups, and 2. Which party to vote for?  As for veteran groups coming together as one, I can't see that happening anytime soon.  There are too many wolves in sheep's clothing and a prime example is that Veterans Guerilla Radio.  One person in particular I don't trust what so ever.  If he doesn't like what you say, especially if it is negative and or he doesn't like it, he deletes the post and threatens to punts you off the site......he has issues, but loves to put it in peoples faces that he needs to go fishing to recharge his batteries OMG!  Don't profess to be an advocate when you only advocate for yourself.  Then there are the ones from Banished Vets.....well hello.....if you have something to say....fine....but you don't need to belittle, be rude, ignorant or use profanity to get your point across!  That serves nothing.  I don't believe there will/can ever be "One Voice, One Standard" as there are too many types of veterans.  We have the PA vet, the NVC vet, and now the PFL vet!  There are 3 different vets and that does not include the various dual/hybrid clients and some will belong to all 3!  Heck people cannot be on the same page when it comes to one subject like lump sum vs monthly!  Reality is; what works for one doesn't necessarily work for another....but that controversy/debate alone has been around for years and has it ever been resolved in that time....nope.

On the matter of who to vote for:  Who does one vote for when the choices are terrible.  It doesn't matter who or which party, if none of the leaders don't or can't  instill/inspire confidence as to their abilities, what do we do then?  Many might not like the NDP for whatever reason, but I will bet that if Jack Layton were still alive during election time, he would have become the PM (IMO).  So does one vote for the party or the person?  The slim-ball politicians believe they should NOT be held accountable for campaign promises (what a joke), so that makes us ask ourselves, if they can't be trusted during a campaign, why should we trust them at all?

Riddick

i AGREE 100%

Bedard deletes you if he disagrees what you write. He knows nothing about how to advocate, that site is a write off.

Banish is close to VGR run in a way that is far from advocating, it deletes members left/right also if they disagree. The guy who runs it says he runs it but does not go against his moderators, so the moderators delete for any reason making it the moderators who run the show. Both sites are not veteran friendly and those in charge think they are still in the military and the site members are under their command.

I stay clear away from both. At least here your welcomed and it is veteran friendly!

Back to top Go down

Post by Kramer Wed 27 Mar 2019, 09:11

I see 2 big issues within the world of politics......(politics for veterans). 1. Consolidating veteran groups, and 2. Which party to vote for? As for veteran groups coming together as one, I can't see that happening anytime soon. There are too many wolves in sheep's clothing and a prime example is that Veterans Guerilla Radio. One person in particular I don't trust what so ever. If he doesn't like what you say, especially if it is negative and or he doesn't like it, he deletes the post and threatens to punts you off the site......he has issues, but loves to put it in peoples faces that he needs to go fishing to recharge his batteries OMG! Don't profess to be an advocate when you only advocate for yourself. Then there are the ones from Banished Vets.....well hello.....if you have something to say....fine....but you don't need to belittle, be rude, ignorant or use profanity to get your point across! That serves nothing. I don't believe there will/can ever be "One Voice, One Standard" as there are too many types of veterans. We have the PA vet, the NVC vet, and now the PFL vet! There are 3 different vets and that does not include the various dual/hybrid clients and some will belong to all 3! Heck people cannot be on the same page when it comes to one subject like lump sum vs monthly! Reality is; what works for one doesn't necessarily work for another....but that controversy/debate alone has been around for years and has it ever been resolved in that time....nope.

On the matter of who to vote for: Who does one vote for when the choices are terrible. It doesn't matter who or which party, if none of the leaders don't or can't instill/inspire confidence as to their abilities, what do we do then? Many might not like the NDP for whatever reason, but I will bet that if Jack Layton were still alive during election time, he would have become the PM (IMO). So does one vote for the party or the person? The slim-ball politicians believe they should NOT be held accountable for campaign promises (what a joke), so that makes us ask ourselves, if they can't be trusted during a campaign, why should we trust them at all?

Riddick
Kramer
Kramer
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 670
Registration date : 2015-03-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 27 Mar 2019, 07:58

New topic: news links...
Gen Norman's getting screwed !!!
Sorry not allowed to post the link for whatever
Reason. See you all when government dissolves parliament.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 27 Mar 2019, 07:41

Bigrex why a 7 day wait before a new topic can be introduced by a new member?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 27 Mar 2019, 07:35

WTF bit extreme...https://csat.forumotion.com/post

Back to top Go down

Post by Dannypaj Sun 04 Feb 2018, 05:06

propat wrote:ok guys ya wanna know why the delay in the implementation of the new changes ? ya wanna know why no legislation or regulations ? its not the different reasons spouted by the GOC lately . its just politics as usual that's it that's all . that's why its close to election time as well. they are giving themselves time and space for changes . RIGHT NOW it looks like an easy win for them come election time . if this remains the case a relatively small demographic such as ourselves matters not to them . they can bend us over all they want . however things can change very much given the time remaining . if this election gets tight however we might mean all the difference to them as in last election. they can change this thing that looks very bad right now to something that looks very good .

this is why the delay boys and for no other reason .

what we can do at this point is our best to ensure this is a close election .

I myself will be/have been badmouthing these guys to high heaven on a variety of issues not just vets issues and will continue to do so .

always question authority

propat

And that they can not  afford soldiers who are injured in service to country, yet flies him and his BFF to a private island.
Come on! $10,500,000 NO LESS FOR EACH AND EVERY ONE OF US!

Not that I want to see a failed GOC, but realistically  speaking  this will not happen on our watch without future consequences...

I am not a religious man, but I pray every day for the best care for us...and what the GOC has done to us veterans is unacceptable.

A.B pulled Veterans on the Veterans Guerilla Radio (VRG)..........Andrew S. is in the lead. (Same GOC, just a bunch of different eyeballs, with the same, "I am a politician and I am a lot better than you look, that they give")

He ASKS, what is the solution?
That is an oxymoronic question....we know what the solution is.

There is none, the elite are running the show.
Continue shelling in all directions, showing the disparity between the Pension Act and the New Veterans Charter.

In conclusion
The provincial courts denied Equitas because of $$$, it is a simple as that . The judges were directed what to say (Follow the money)
The Supreme Court of Canada is run by who again?
Public outcry and continue speaking up at all levels...rank means nothing on the streets.

It is nice to be a civilian, with no government ties.  
What a façade of care, compassion and respect, it is coming back around full circle now people are having the wool lifted off from over their eyes.

Even my old man is starting to post stuff on FB reference this goings on.....Shameful Exclamation

P.s
Two Canadian jets, made in Quebec?

Forbes describes the A. K as one of the world's ten richest royals, one rank richer than the Sultan of Oman, with an estimated net worth of US$1 billion (2010).[62] Additionally he is unique among the richest royals as he does not preside over a geographic territory.[2] He owns hundreds of racehorses, valuable stud farms, an exclusive yacht club on Sardinia,[63] a private island in the Bahamas,[64] two Bombardier jets, a £100 million high speed yacht Alamshar, named after his prize racehorse,[65] and several estates around the world, with his primary residence at Aiglemont estate in the town of Gouvieux, France, north of Paris.
In 2009, Forbes reported that the A.K's net worth was US$800 million, after a decline of $200 million over the course of the previous year.[62] In 2013, Vanity Fair estimated his fortune to be well over US$1 billion.

But can not give Brock a buck
Brock gave all and will never ever get it back
Brock released at CPL's rank, any chance of promotion or increases in salary (Private to 4 leaf General) ? NO. But yet realizes he is not being looked after at a full 100%.
Way to go Brock, you Rock!
Dannypaj
Dannypaj
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 1166
Registration date : 2015-01-29

Back to top Go down

POLITICS ACCORDING TO PROPAT  Empty the delay

Post by propat Fri 12 Jan 2018, 09:03

ok guys ya wanna know why the delay in the implementation of the new changes ? ya wanna know why no legislation or regulations ? its not the different reasons spouted by the GOC lately . its just politics as usual that's it that's all . that's why its close to election time as well. they are giving themselves time and space for changes . RIGHT NOW it looks like an easy win for them come election time . if this remains the case a relatively small demographic such as ourselves matters not to them . they can bend us over all they want . however things can change very much given the time remaining . if this election gets tight however we might mean all the difference to them as in last election. they can change this thing that looks very bad right now to something that looks very good .

this is why the delay boys and for no other reason .

what we can do at this point is our best to ensure this is a close election .

I myself will be/have been badmouthing these guys to high heaven on a variety of issues not just vets issues and will continue to do so .

propat

propat
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by propat Thu 07 Dec 2017, 19:04

ya buds I here ya and really I wasn't really referring to them they threw us under the bus in 06 and show no signs of trying to fix that . there are two good online sights out there that are decent that could if the will were there and we could move more after that . just an idea food for thought as it were .

propat

propat
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 07 Dec 2017, 18:43

I don't think all the different organizations are in it for the same reason propat until there is transparency let's use the Legion for example, until they open the books I'm only to assume their in it for a healthy paycheck and cheap Labour that pays dues. The legions in my area used to be incredible but I feel it is political and to greedy at the top.
I spent 10 day's in ndmc sharing a room with a permanent WW11 veteran not once did I see a Legion member and he was a permanent resident. If they wanted military members or cared they would make themselves approachable. I'm leary of these organizations that's just my opinion. I seen stuff in ndmc also that showed a lack of give a crap.

Back to top Go down

POLITICS ACCORDING TO PROPAT  Empty propats back at least for a sec or two

Post by propat Thu 07 Dec 2017, 01:42

just bringing this back to the top because I believe the knowledge within will help our leaders if in fact they appiciate things like knowledge . here is to hoping !!!

this site needs to be linked to vets Canada and CVA . WE ARE ALL IN THE SAME FIGHT GUYS !!!!!

ya I have nothing prepared about this subject so how about the obvious even for the intellectually challenged . swallow your ego for unity .

we mean nothing divided but united in an election that looks to be close politicians will sell their souls for you.

we need a united voice that's obvious . lets be that voice its not that hard boys .

ya get the other two sights to join this sight in this forum linked but anonymous . bigger numbers and more effective .

propat

propat
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next