Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The truth about non war Veterans from 1954 to 2006

5 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

The truth about non war Veterans from 1954 to 2006 - Page 2 Empty Re: The truth about non war Veterans from 1954 to 2006

Post by bosn181 Wed 27 Dec 2017, 20:08

i starting to think we got some of harpers old team here and maybe thats what they trying to do scotty get harper back in office sure smells funny the 3 amigos i thinks lol

bosn181
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 359
Registration date : 2017-01-25

Back to top Go down

The truth about non war Veterans from 1954 to 2006 - Page 2 Empty Re: The truth about non war Veterans from 1954 to 2006

Post by bosn181 Wed 27 Dec 2017, 20:07

scotty my buds i feel your pain and respect what you tried to do but those that say they fighting for our rights to be equal i do think they only talking money wise i don't feel they were talking about respect and everything else that one would hope would go with the money they maybe they would not have shown such disrespect in the one spot you tried to set up.  of course they will come back with a long list to try to make you feel little and i just laugh at them each time they type there mouths on here.  easy for them sitting back warm as can be behind there computers instead of getting and helping vets instead its easier to sit here and rant and roar on how bad we got it.  there is nothing you can do to help make someone that is so ignorant to others and only wants to see it one way. but my brother don't let them rain on your sunny ways i as you and many others are happy and that eats them all up they don't know how to deal with a vet thats happy so let it be let it be let it be oh let it be lol lol lol trust me scotty there are many more out there just like you and me i have had many phone calls from my buds saying keep going don't let them beat you down they love reading what the little trump twitter minioins put down once again have your self a merry little xmas and if you all need hugs i more than willing kido and a happy new year stay safe friends

Last edited by bosn181 on Wed 27 Dec 2017, 20:10; edited 1 time in total

bosn181
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 27 Dec 2017, 19:55

ScottyG wrote:
Steelgunner wrote:

PS Scotty who are you trying to help here? Vets or the politicians - I am honestly confused by your posts that seem to be more pro government/VAC.   Please Enlighten me.

The VAC dept expenses 360 million seems like a lot i agree!  

I have been helping veterans long before I even joined the forces. Like all of us are here, we continue to help vets. Look at my family military history SG. I was sitting with WW1 veterans as a grade one kid. Legs blown off, Minds blown, old soldiers in nursing homes  suffering from "Shell Shock".  Veterans who survived gas warfare ETC . I suffered too like all of us here.

So Steelgunner,  I WAS hoping by one of simple singular topic post  out of thousands it helps a few gutsy veterans to say "Hey my life has improved with Veteran affairs with NVC" without being  chastise by fellow comrades.   Sad to Say it looks like it FAILED!

Each and everyone of  has every right to complain I was one of those and still am. BUT I am thankful. Steelgunner I hope this answers your question and it "enlightens" you.
I sense no matter what I say in response to you or Wildthing  it will meet with the motive to disregard my words and to chastise my  thoughts!
As a tag team you and Wildthing will win you are that good at it, I will not win these challenges as  I will likely not even  try!

I could sure challenge you both in chess! Smile

I give u facts and u resort to stories and tear in my beer stories.  I don’t know u and u don’t know me so keep the personnel attacks out and answer back with facts if you can.

You where attacking Wild and don’t pretend you where not doing that.  I came to the defence of a fellow Veteran and now you resort to saying we are a tag team.   This Veteran fourm is where you can voice concerns for all Vets, PA, NCV, and what ever the new future veterans will be called.   If you can’t see the government is trying to save money on pension for future vets then I will never be able to reason with you.  Can u defend what they are doing or do u simply accept it?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 27 Dec 2017, 19:31

Steelgunner wrote:

PS Scotty who are you trying to help here? Vets or the politicians - I am honestly confused by your posts that seem to be more pro government/VAC.   Please Enlighten me.

The VAC dept expenses 360 million seems like a lot i agree!  

I have been helping veterans long before I even joined the forces. Like all of us are here, we continue to help vets. Look at my family military history SG. I was sitting with WW1 veterans as a grade one kid. Legs blown off, Minds blown, old soldiers in nursing homes  suffering from "Shell Shock".  Veterans who survived gas warfare ETC . I suffered too like all of us here.

So Steelgunner,  I WAS hoping by one of simple singular topic post  out of thousands it helps a few gutsy veterans to say "Hey my life has improved with Veteran affairs with NVC" without being  chastise by fellow comrades.   Sad to Say it looks like it FAILED!

Each and everyone of  has every right to complain I was one of those and still am. BUT I am thankful. Steelgunner I hope this answers your question and it "enlightens" you.
I sense no matter what I say in response to you or Wildthing  it will meet with the motive to disregard my words and to chastise my  thoughts!
As a tag team you and Wildthing will win you are that good at it, I will not win these challenges as  I will likely not even  try!

I could sure challenge you both in chess! Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 27 Dec 2017, 18:49

bigrex wrote:Scotty, I agree that the lions share of the VAC budget is at least earmarked for Veterans. The problem is actually putting it in our hands, and not sitting in some government bank account. After all, VAC not that long ago, had to return over a billion dollars of unspent money to the treasury board, that had been set aside for benefits that were never paid out. And to be fair, the main estimates you used were from over a decade ago, and Lord knows, a lot can change over that time, so we don't know if that 90% number is accurate anymore.

All i know its what i read. From 2006 -2014 they said 90%.I realize they gave back over 1 billion also.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 27 Dec 2017, 18:46

NAVRATILOVA wrote:Scotty G, Alas many have looked , searched , pondered the Navrat! Sadly many have failed but a few , only a few have managed to see the light! So suck it up buttercup, never give up the search and continue to search out the Hammer legions and maybe just maybe one day you'll notice a fairly dashing fellow at the bar, fedora hat with bright red ( liberal red) feather giving the VAC smackdown to my fellow legionaries and always and I mean always with the best looking widows on my arm! Then and only then will you have found what you have been searching for!

Dashing! ok!!! Doesnt matter you at times add to the magic here!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 27 Dec 2017, 14:23

Steelgunner wrote:
ScottyG wrote:Check your fact ....90% of the vac budget goes to services

In fact you are right Scotty but my impression is that you think 10% of 3.6 billion is chump change.

In fact it’s, $360,000,000    $360 million to run a department for a year. WTF.   Fact, Facts Facts!

So what’s your come back for $360 million, can’t wait.

Government waste and high paying salaries for useless top management that expect bonuses for poor performance.  We need a coup like they just had in the States to their Veterans Affaires.

Taken right from VAC

http://www.veterans.gc.ca/eng/about-us/reports/performance/2015-2016/report/2-0

Worth another look Steelgunner. Yep that's huge.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 27 Dec 2017, 13:51

Bigrex you know that's a damn lie contracts are flying here there and everywhere. What steelgunner posted was in office expenses only!!!
This is also a government forum!!!
And in my opinion there are a hell of alot of government trolls working from home...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 27 Dec 2017, 13:41

bigrex wrote:Scotty, I agree that the lions share of the VAC budget is at least earmarked for Veterans. The problem is actually putting it in our hands, and not sitting in some government bank account. After all, VAC not that long ago, had to return over a billion dollars of unspent money to the treasury board, that had been set aside for benefits that were never paid out. And to be fair, the main estimates you used were from over a decade ago, and Lord knows, a lot can change over that time, so we don't know if that 90% number is accurate anymore.

Rex according to my post it’s accurate and taken right off VAC web site 2015-16. As accurate as they want to publish

Back to top Go down

Post by bigrex Wed 27 Dec 2017, 13:37

Scotty, I agree that the lions share of the VAC budget is at least earmarked for Veterans. The problem is actually putting it in our hands, and not sitting in some government bank account. After all, VAC not that long ago, had to return over a billion dollars of unspent money to the treasury board, that had been set aside for benefits that were never paid out. And to be fair, the main estimates you used were from over a decade ago, and Lord knows, a lot can change over that time, so we don't know if that 90% number is accurate anymore.
bigrex
bigrex
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 4060
Registration date : 2008-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 27 Dec 2017, 13:28

Correction..... Navrat never discriminates !!!! Instead of best looking widows I should have said ALL Widows!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 27 Dec 2017, 13:26

ScottyG wrote:Check your fact ....90% of the vac budget goes to services

In fact you are right Scotty but my impression is that you think 10% of 3.6 billion is chump change.

In fact it’s, $360,000,000    $360 million to run a department for a year. WTF.   Fact, Facts Facts!

So what’s your come back for $360 million, can’t wait.

Government waste and high paying salaries for useless top management that expect bonuses for poor performance.  We need a coup like they just had in the States to their Veterans Affaires.

Taken right from VAC

http://www.veterans.gc.ca/eng/about-us/reports/performance/2015-2016/report/2-0

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 27 Dec 2017, 13:24

Scotty G, Alas many have looked , searched , pondered the Navrat! Sadly many have failed but a few , only a few have managed to see the light! So suck it up buttercup, never give up the search and continue to search out the Hammer legions and maybe just maybe one day you'll notice a fairly dashing fellow at the bar, fedora hat with bright red ( liberal red) feather giving the VAC smackdown to my fellow legionaries and always and I mean always with the best looking widows on my arm! Then and only then will you have found what you have been searching for!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 27 Dec 2017, 13:06

Scotty G lol that's not proof, that's a government paper tellìng you B'S want to see spread sheets audits etc etc.
I still want off this site I was informed not till after January 1st we all were!
Why do you suppose that is?
You probably already know.
I had my suspicions but it is clear now.
All the government employees that manage the site are on Christmas holidays!!!
Bigrex don't have the authority to delete only remove bad language!!!
This post will probably be deleted and maybe they will do an emergency call in to delete me either way , busted...

Back to top Go down

Post by bosn181 Wed 27 Dec 2017, 12:13

agree as well scotty very nice post by propat can only wish someday it will happen

bosn181
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next