Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VAC excessive increase in response time

+11
doomed78
propat
bulldozer
Gunner8
Unknown Soldier
Ppclicaper
daverobitaille@rogers.com
cdnnavy77
Nemo
johnny211
Iceman
15 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

VAC excessive increase in response time - Page 7 Empty Re: VAC excessive increase in response time

Post by johnny211 Tue 28 May 2019, 06:01

Justagrrl - No just a Consequencial Claim.
johnny211
johnny211
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 818
Registration date : 2014-12-26

Back to top Go down

VAC excessive increase in response time - Page 7 Empty Re: VAC excessive increase in response time

Post by Guest Mon 27 May 2019, 20:09

johnny211 wrote:Ppclicaper - got ya beat,,lol, 10 mths at Step 3...wt..Johnny Out. VVV

10 months CIA/S Review? Is that what you are saying here, Johnny?

Cool

Back to top Go down

Post by johnny211 Mon 27 May 2019, 20:01

Ppclicaper - got ya beat,,lol, 10 mths at Step 3...wt..Johnny Out. VVV
johnny211
johnny211
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ppclicaper Mon 27 May 2019, 17:06

Agreed. Going 4 months step 3 for a supposed 5 week process and same answer... it is at the arbitration step.. with the processing ( insert random month / year ). Probably the same as everyone else , unfinished business and to be left hanging.

Ppclicaper
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2019-05-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Unknown Soldier Mon 27 May 2019, 16:32

Ppclicaper wrote:My math is bad but ... if they are Working on applications from 4 months ago and have been working on those applications for 2 months .. 2 months processing for 1 month of applications.  The tool time is just smoke and mirrors for random people to check just to throw out service standards to look good ? My brain hurts after talking with them
this a constant post here, but at the end of the day, if a veteran is not already “ crazy” , obsessing over wait times will drive you there, l have a claim that is 13 months at step 3, there is no point clicking on tools or even phoning VAC, nothing you learn will be of any use, l haven’t talked to my case manager in 6 weeks, I’ve given up, they know how to reach me when ever they plan to tell me ya or nay
Unknown Soldier
Unknown Soldier
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 610
Registration date : 2019-05-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Mon 27 May 2019, 16:29

The thing is, they are working on applications from 4 months ago.. is that based on application date, or the date they received all the data..
until an application gets past step 1, they have not received all the data, and they can leave an application at step 1 for months and months, and still say everything is fine to the higher ups

Iceman
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 206
Registration date : 2016-05-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Ppclicaper Mon 27 May 2019, 14:14

My math is bad but ... if they are Working on applications from 4 months ago and have been working on those applications for 2 months .. 2 months processing for 1 month of applications. The tool time is just smoke and mirrors for random people to check just to throw out service standards to look good ? My brain hurts after talking with them

Ppclicaper
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Fri 24 May 2019, 17:23

i put a claim in april 1. and it is still sitting at step 1.
since the wait time only starts once they receive all the documentation, they can sit on the applications for months in this state, and still make the timelines they say

Iceman
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 206
Registration date : 2016-05-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 24 May 2019, 14:17

The wait time tools is F@cked! I also had a claim in since Feb 2018 and still at step 3.
I am so glad this isn't war time...Can you imagine!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ppclicaper Thu 23 May 2019, 17:32

Wait time tool for CIAS states 5 weeks . Vac just started processing claims dated February 2019. Considering the cost of implementing the tool. Money better spent hiring adjudicators lol.

Ppclicaper
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by daverobitaille@rogers.com Thu 23 May 2019, 14:30

I have a claim in since September 28th 2018 and still at Step 2. 8 months now, 2 years ago, it took 7 months from start to finish for my other condition. VAC is a joke now and thanks to the liberasl that fuck it up!

daverobitaille@rogers.com
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2018-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post by cdnnavy77 Thu 16 May 2019, 12:56

my case manager told me that the april 1st transition created a backlog increase, due to so many applications trying to beat the april 1 deadline. Id take the wait time tool with a grain of salt

cdnnavy77
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2017-03-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 16 May 2019, 08:33

Iceman wrote:Has anyone else noticed an excessive increase in response time?

i submitted an application April 1  
looking at MyVac, it is still at stage 1 (item received)

I uploaded a document on may 6th, it is still showing as uploaded, and not actually received

I sent a message via myVac a few days ago, and no responses

I uploaded one in March. Still not showing in MyVacAccount. This is concerning...

Cool

Back to top Go down

Post by Nemo Wed 15 May 2019, 21:35

Probably hoping we die before they process our claims
Nemo
Nemo
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 464
Registration date : 2010-08-13

Back to top Go down

Post by johnny211 Wed 15 May 2019, 18:21

I have one claim in since May 2018. Stage 3 since July 2018. Ya I’d say there wait times are fracked..VVV
johnny211
johnny211
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next