Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Important Info for Zero Sum Clients

+3
snrnavcom
VetWife
Teentitan
7 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Important Info for Zero Sum Clients  - Page 3 Empty Re: Important Info for Zero Sum Clients

Post by Guest Tue 09 Oct 2012, 16:43

Tracker and MaggieinNB, you are not alone. I should have anticipated this before and gotten a jump on it. Now there will be more delays. I don't understand how the proxies theory is helping us and the sharing between departments either. Again the burden is on us. It is going to be confusing for the cpp d dept to understand why we need a letter and to that the amounts for the years preceding this year. Ie. in my case 2005 on ward. It is not going to be that simple I assure you for the gov to do that. It would make more sense to submit my T4 for the disability payments from that time forward. Anyway, I will call tomorrow and post how it goes. What about the statue of limitations, are we only required to keep 7 years of income tax returns. That will not be easy for many vets. sparrow

Back to top Go down

Important Info for Zero Sum Clients  - Page 3 Empty Re: Important Info for Zero Sum Clients

Post by Guest Tue 09 Oct 2012, 16:37

Ok... so it's not just me then Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by MaggieinNB Tue 09 Oct 2012, 16:35

I am more annoyed by this then I thought I would be... They could have started this process months ago if we all have to hunt up ancient information... What happened to making it easier for people and proxies and the court order to allow sharing of information. This seems like we are still months away from really reinstating our payments.

MaggieinNB
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 145
Registration date : 2012-09-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 09 Oct 2012, 16:33

The phone number to Service Canada Human Resources to get the CPP D info letter is 1-800-277-9914 but they close at 4:30 so I will call tomorrow. Sparrow

Back to top Go down

Post by snrnavcom Tue 09 Oct 2012, 16:28

Not sure why, perhaps to verify, all i asked is what information they need from me. This is not to say that will not be required to submit more. But this is what they asked for

snrnavcom
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2012-07-08

Back to top Go down

Post by MaggieinNB Tue 09 Oct 2012, 16:21

how is that possible that they have less access to our information now, when they are supposed to have more? My husband was receiving his LTD when he applied for CPP and DVA and they sure had the information then. They knew before we did when he was granted both and were there with their hand out to take it all back.

Last edited by MaggieinNB on Tue 09 Oct 2012, 16:37; edited 1 time in total

MaggieinNB
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 145
Registration date : 2012-09-27

Back to top Go down

Post by snrnavcom Tue 09 Oct 2012, 16:21

I spoke with my cm, she said that if i could not find my copy she would do a three way call with service canada and get the info from start date

snrnavcom
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 09 Oct 2012, 16:15

snrnavcom. I guess I better call them to get a letter and they don't act to quickly now do they,,,,,. As for amount it would have to be current amount I would assume or do they want the amounts for the time I was zeroed out until now....each year being different...SO MUCH FOR THE PROXIES....AND LINKING BETWEEN DEPT'S. SISIP TOLD ME THAT THEY HAVE NO WAY OF SEEING OUR AMOUNTS OR PERCENTAGES FROM DVA SINCE JUNE1, 2012 SO WE WILL NEED TO GET THOSE PERCENTAGES TO DEMONSTRATE DISABILITY AS WELL.....sparrow

Back to top Go down

Post by snrnavcom Tue 09 Oct 2012, 16:07

Letter from cpp, start date and amount

snrnavcom
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 09 Oct 2012, 16:06

snrnavcom,

What did you provide SISIP for CPP info? (tax paperwork or a letter from CPP)?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 09 Oct 2012, 15:57

I am still at a loss to understand why anyone of us registered as a member of this Class should have to do anything with or for SISIP. We have a Law Firm representing our dis-satisfaction and dis-trust of this nefarious institution, don't we? Is that not what the upwards of 30% is for?

Back to top Go down

Post by snrnavcom Tue 09 Oct 2012, 15:51

I also contacted sisip and provided them with cpp information. So that it could be put on my file

snrnavcom
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 09 Oct 2012, 15:16

I was told it was to fill in gaps for those who have not been in contact for some time or just out of touch and that they are waiting for more instruction following this stage, sound familure.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 09 Oct 2012, 15:13

Was anyone who spoke with an actual person at SISIP (not answering machine) told if this was on a "going forward" basis or do they want the info going all the way back to the start?

Re-Applying worries me because i don't want to lose out on past years.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 09 Oct 2012, 15:12

It is a matter of filling in the gaps for those who have not kept in touch with SISIP and giving them the information that they require for reinstatement.

NOW the big question is what is the information and where do you draw the line just keep it simple and to the point all those letters and medicals that you did will be there the ones you did not well time to find out what to do about them as for any thing else wait for the package from sisip to come,

Has anyone asked if this package from SISIP can be UPS or Fedxed to them or Emailed just a thought?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next