Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just got a letter from sisip ltd today

5 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Just got a letter from sisip ltd today Empty Re: Just got a letter from sisip ltd today

Post by Guest Wed 21 Nov 2012, 20:29

Not sure I am right on this but did it not say in one of the memos from the furm that sisip would rely on VAC info to determine who is LTD or did I dream this up?

Back to top Go down

Just got a letter from sisip ltd today Empty Re: Just got a letter from sisip ltd today

Post by Guest Wed 21 Nov 2012, 20:25

Old vet , I believe it helps a lot but the bottom line is you have to be tpi according to sisip definition and policy, they make the decision and them alone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 21 Nov 2012, 20:13

If you are on CPPD does SISIP consider you disabled enough to collect LTD?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 21 Nov 2012, 17:43

thanks rucksack031 maybe there was a time you and I hauled that damn ruck for the same green machine, pro patria and ex coelis

Back to top Go down

Just got a letter from sisip ltd today Empty Ref sisip tpi letter

Post by rucksack031 Wed 21 Nov 2012, 15:47

Glad to hear you are TPI and you and your family may have some well deseved peace in your life.
rucksack031
rucksack031
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 257
Registration date : 2012-11-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 20 Nov 2012, 19:44

hahaha, take care, RobbieRoyal, and have fun with that extra cash

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 20 Nov 2012, 19:37

No way navrat i married a neuf and her language rubs off, i am land locked north of ya buddy so hopefully they can deposit it in moose meat and a whole lotta deer ass lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 20 Nov 2012, 18:57

Its over for us, Robbie, just sit back and smile everytime you look at that line in your bank book Deposit MANULIFE, Next one oh i would say end of JAN will be , Deposit MANULIFE RETRO, OH ya do you guys use dollars on the ROCK or was your deposit in seal skins, hahaha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 20 Nov 2012, 18:51

Simply one word, RobbieRoyal, one word, SWEET, nothing else describes that feeling, my friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 20 Nov 2012, 18:48

son of a beached cod ham cheese and rice filled whale I got my shite in the account today as well WTF is going on here one minute SISIP is non-compliant and the next we is BFF's.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 20 Nov 2012, 18:41

right on navrat now we can cheer together brother, but how the hell did your monthly deposit get here so quick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 20 Nov 2012, 17:43

now rusty keep in mind that the goc is not required to pay interest on monies prior to 1992 but negotiations are ongoing and interest erlier still may happen we will know soon enough i guess.
propat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 20 Nov 2012, 17:29

awesome .....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 20 Nov 2012, 17:28

congrats navrat and dont worry rusty they will go back a lot further than that.
propat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 20 Nov 2012, 17:24

OH, Rusty, they , my sisip cm , told me that and i am only saying here what i was told

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum