Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just got a letter from sisip ltd today

5 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Just got a letter from sisip ltd today - Page 3 Empty Re: Just got a letter from sisip ltd today

Post by Guest Tue 20 Nov 2012, 07:15

Navrat- i see you mentioned 67 ..its that confirmed? i was born prior to 1959 will i still have the ltd benefit until 67?

Back to top Go down

Just got a letter from sisip ltd today - Page 3 Empty Re: Just got a letter from sisip ltd today

Post by Guest Tue 20 Nov 2012, 07:09

I am glad you got good news, RobbieRoyal, for you ane your family. This is the world we live in, I was worried that because sisip is an insuance company they would ttry and pull some crap but now at least we have peace until 67, if we make it that long. I just post what i get because i want to make sure everyone knows what to expect since sometimes we are told different things. I was told by sisip cm no letter , no coninued monthly benefits and you have to pay them back

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 20 Nov 2012, 07:06

Robbie Royal - Did sisip require a current medical to determine this?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 20 Nov 2012, 06:47

Well let me start by saying congrats to navrat the man of the hour, you have been very insightful and god love ya brother. I have sat here for 2 days with this very same letter just like the one you received navrat and I have become so very incensed at how easy it is for an insurance company to screw with your mind and body, I have been TPI since 2003 and yet they just blew me off because of VAC. Since all of this SISIP crap has started I no longer sleep and my every though is about an uncertainty that even a good word out to the man above can not render me into a positive state of mind. But I read and read this letter that finally admits that I am (and if you knew me you would agree) TPI. Can you imagine a fella actually glad to be told " You meet all the criteria for being TPI". I see a productive future for my family, finally breathing space and hell even a trip some where warm after all 20 years of service deserved me. If it would not have been for the hard work of the Class Action Law Firm and Dennis I would be reading a different letter.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 20 Nov 2012, 00:38

package yes but i have another letter waiting at the post office i will pick up tomorrow.did you get yours oldvet?
propat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 20 Nov 2012, 00:35

Did you ever get your Package Propat?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 19 Nov 2012, 23:58

no old vet they would get 4.
propat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 19 Nov 2012, 23:23

Navrat, Just curious, how can you know so much about the settlement? I have been on and off SISIP LTD over a period of 8 years. The nature of my disability forced me to either quit or be fired within a month or two, not allowing me to find stable work . Correct me if I am wrong, however if I am determined not to be totally disabled by SISIP, I am only to receive 24 months of retro? The law firm has said any monies reduced will be able to be recovered. Hypothetically if a man/woman was on SISIP LTD for 4 years then fortunate enough to get healthy, they would only receive 2 years?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 19 Nov 2012, 21:43

Greatfoot, have you received a letter from SISIP as well saying you were TPI?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 19 Nov 2012, 21:25

Last edited by Greatfoot on Tue 12 Feb 2013, 21:35; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 19 Nov 2012, 21:15

Wonder how SISIP is determining who is disabled and who is not? I am on CPP D wonder if that's enough? What an emotional roller coaster. Wonder if they are just basing their decision on the recent "Package"

Back to top Go down

Post by PipperNavy Mon 19 Nov 2012, 19:50

It was in Sisip's mandate to drop as many vet's as possible as stated *The Member voluntary withdrew from Sisip Ltd program* .. A program that was not going to pay a dime to Any Zero sum Vets, Sisip employee's were told to phone Vet's at least once a week for paperwork for unnecessary Medicals and Income reports.. And then tell them if they did not comply That Sisip deemed these members as ** As a act of a voluntary withdrew fro Sisip's Ltd program . I already Know this and so does the Lawyers and Court system .. We all paid into Sisip for Years for Ltd .. Looks like thier just stuffing a few pockets for the members who put up with their Crap !!!! Please no Offence (CSAT) or to any people here!! but this is just my 2 cents ..
PipperNavy
PipperNavy
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2012-10-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 19 Nov 2012, 19:24

Pipper, I was told by my cm that if a client tells them to f off or go take a hike, lets say, they go ahead and say the client voluteary withdrew from the sisip ltd program. This is why you are not getting anything , they just removed you from the program because you told them too

Back to top Go down

Just got a letter from sisip ltd today - Page 3 Empty Have a question on ELB

Post by Guest Mon 19 Nov 2012, 19:19

I was hoping someone might of heard if the ELB is going to be rectroactive or not. I've been on ELB since May and My VA was clawed back during that time, now its not and VA told me that they dont know if its going to be retro.

Pro Patria

Back to top Go down

Post by PipperNavy Mon 19 Nov 2012, 17:58

No I was not deemed TPI ... After I was Zero Summed I told Sisip to take a hike after 6 months and never took there medicals or recieved any monies ,,
PipperNavy
PipperNavy
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2012-10-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next