Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just got a letter from sisip ltd today

5 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Just got a letter from sisip ltd today - Page 4 Empty Re: Just got a letter from sisip ltd today

Post by Guest Mon 19 Nov 2012, 17:39

Hey, Sparrow , HOW ARE YA,
PiPPerNavy, You said you were never clawed back, if you werent clawbacked then you arent in the lawsuit? Were you zero summed from the beginning as i was and about 900 of us? Contact the lawfirm, Kristine or Peter, they are very good at answering your questions and i think you have alot, WERE YOU declared TPI, at the 24 month mark?

Back to top Go down

Just got a letter from sisip ltd today - Page 4 Empty Re: Just got a letter from sisip ltd today

Post by PipperNavy Mon 19 Nov 2012, 17:25

you owe sisip ltd those payments back unless after you send in your forms and if sisip ltd declares you tpi then you are back on regular ltd. <<--- sorry I don't!! I never recieved any monies,... for ltd and I was never crawled back .. I just never got any thing at all .. since 2003 .. I best email Lawyer .. omg who do I call then ? I'm lost Sad
PipperNavy
PipperNavy
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2012-10-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 19 Nov 2012, 16:24

Navrat, I am very happy for you friend. I can't get a pm through to your inbox cyclops been trying for days now. sparrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 19 Nov 2012, 15:35

PiPPerNavy, What you just told me is not the greatest news, this means you did not fall into the first group and you need to call, phone the law firm ASAP regarding proxies and the status of these proxies and if the goc has even agreed to them yet. For continued payments you need to be declared TPI by sisip, sisip makes this decision, The payments people on the first list are getting are "without prejudice" payments and you owe sisip ltd those payments back unless after you send in your forms and if sisip ltd declares you tpi then you are back on regular ltd. I got my TPI today from sisip. SO i hope it goes good for you and dont stop fighting, but you must call Peter bcause he will guide you and tell you your options, as this could effect your retro

Back to top Go down

Post by PipperNavy Mon 19 Nov 2012, 15:23

The last time I talked with them was Oct 24 and they said phone back in a Month.. So i phoned back today the lady found me on file but thats it ? She said nothing is been done with my File and to phone back in another month maybe I fall under another group ... is there different groups ? lol what a Joke !!
PipperNavy
PipperNavy
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 19 Nov 2012, 14:53

Pipper, I have done medicals every year even though i got nothing due to the clawback, released 2004, tpi by sisip in 2006. So what the letter told me is you are still tpi and carry on as usual. If sisip ltd decides you no longer qualfiy , they will sent you a letter like mine, but it will say you no longer meet the defination of TPI as per sisip ltd policy. Which means if you have got any payments so far they will be recovered from your retro and your retro is capped at 24 months. I called when i got mine today and she explained it, because i am tpi and sisip declared me tpi i will get retro from sep 2004 till 1 oct 2012 plus interest and anything else in the settlement, So its so important to get tpi from sisip
Good luck, Propat, hope its gooooooooood news

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 19 Nov 2012, 13:29

lol just checked and i have a notice to pick up a registered letter at the post office after 5 pm.not sure what it is but im not expecting anything.
propat

Back to top Go down

Post by PipperNavy Mon 19 Nov 2012, 13:27

Hey Navrat , did you do any of thier medicals in 2004 or after ?? and do they aleast give you any idea what your montly amount is ? thanx in advance ..
PipperNavy
PipperNavy
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 19 Nov 2012, 13:23

I hope everyone gets there letter sooner , mail in your paper work ASAP because this effects your retro

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 19 Nov 2012, 13:22

great news navrat another small victory for us all.hoping to here more of that from others.
propat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 19 Nov 2012, 13:19

Thanks, OldZipperhead, That's the thing with this issue, the not knowing, now I know I have ltd until 67 which cuts my stress level in half, Also I need the retro, I have put my family though alot being sick all these years, it's time thy reap some benefits

Back to top Go down

Post by OldZipperhead Mon 19 Nov 2012, 13:02

Good for you Navrat and I hope to hear many more such stories on this forum!
OldZipperhead
OldZipperhead
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 168
Registration date : 2012-07-10

Back to top Go down

Just got a letter from sisip ltd today - Page 4 Empty Just got a letter from sisip ltd today

Post by Guest Mon 19 Nov 2012, 12:58

Hello guys , As I was sitting here I heard the mail box bang so I got up at went to get the mail. In there was a letter fom sisip saying,,,,We are writing in regards to your sisip ltd benefit
We have completed our review of your recent declaration and have determined that you conitnue to meet the criteria for Total Disability, TPI
You can expect to receive your regular monthly benefit within the last week of each month.
Please note that your next medical review will be in approximately 12 months. The appropriate forms will be sent to you at that time for completion and may include an Attending Physicans Statement.

What this means is I am once again declared TPI, my without prejudice monthly payments are now , regular ltd payments, which means I am owed 97 months of retro according to sisip once the settlement is approved, released 2004 - 2012 , 8 years worth.

Also anyone who is receiving their monthly payments must be declared TPIAgain by sisip or thy will take your payments out of your retro, call them, but it is a good day for me and my family

Thanks again, Peter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4