Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I have a question....does Dennis Manuge know whats going on ?

+4
pteadams2002
dennismanuge
K9
froggie2u36
8 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

I have a question....does Dennis Manuge know whats going on ? - Page 2 Empty Re: I have a question....does Dennis Manuge know whats going on ?

Post by Guest Thu 27 Dec 2012, 06:43

Sorry didn't sign it
SG Robinson

Back to top Go down

I have a question....does Dennis Manuge know whats going on ? - Page 2 Empty fences mended between Dennis and I Steve RobbieRoyal Robinson

Post by Guest Thu 27 Dec 2012, 06:33

all is good 27 Dec 2012

Last edited by SteveRobbieRoyal on Thu 27 Dec 2012, 07:43; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : retraction)

Back to top Go down

I have a question....does Dennis Manuge know whats going on ? - Page 2 Empty Re: I have a question....does Dennis Manuge know whats going on ?

Post by dennismanuge Thu 27 Dec 2012, 06:22

As always Robbie, opinions are like assholes, everyone has one, and yes, every word you say above is true I called your home and let you have it. You deserved it and I would do it again.

You are pathetic, because of your ignorance to the whole history and process, but it is ok, I forgive you.

See you in Halifax Robbie.

Cheers

Dennis

dennismanuge
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 242
Registration date : 2012-12-04

http://leavenovetbehind.ca/home

Back to top Go down

I have a question....does Dennis Manuge know whats going on ? - Page 2 Empty fences mended between Dennis and I Steve RobbieRoyal Robinson

Post by Guest Thu 27 Dec 2012, 05:51

All is good 27 Dec 2012

Last edited by SteveRobbieRoyal on Thu 27 Dec 2012, 07:43; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : retraction)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 27 Dec 2012, 05:47

all is good 27 dec 2012

Last edited by SteveRobbieRoyal on Thu 27 Dec 2012, 07:42; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : retraction)

Back to top Go down

I have a question....does Dennis Manuge know whats going on ? - Page 2 Empty Please reread this then my letter to the Manuge and Driscoll

Post by Guest Thu 27 Dec 2012, 02:36

Hold on one cotton picking minute here! Very Happy
Dennis quotes: (From Guest post)
1. "I am very happy with the entire settlement and when you folks are able to view it, shortly, you can finally decide for yourselves"

I wish all of you a happy new year and an exciting and worthwhile 2013. 2.This year will change your and your families lives for the better.

I hope many come to the final SISIP court dates in February.3. I'd love to see you and meet you there.

Point one: He is very happy he has never been happy until now so that is a GREAT THING!

Point two: This will change your life for you and your family! This is HUGE! Not only us but our Families! The Deal includes the family needs too!

Point three: He wants us to show up and rejoice! If the deal wasn't amazing he would go hide!

My Letter

Dear Mr Manuge,Mr Drsicoll,

I registered tonight because I cant keep my mouth closed for another minute! I also have listen and watched people here for 7 1/2 months.

This colorful response from a "guest" was attacked and he/she was insulted but it has many factual statements.

Both you Dennis and Peter have both stated your both very satisfied very pleased with the settlement and our families are taken care of.

Both Dennis Manuge and Peter Driscoll have disappeared from this forum often. Often people have said they have written emails and waited weeks for responses from Peter office.

Dennis you and your facebook account is regularly temporarily disabled/closed at times for weeks/months.
So the suggestion that you a would go into hiding isn't completely unfounded,

Dennis you have often offend many people here and in a public forum used profanity loud aggressive anger filled words and even threaten violence. Followed by apologies etc. (Review your historic posts here)
So for someone to comment you have been unhappy/miserable for a long period of time is not out of the realm of possibilities.

This colorful guest, I am glad you say Dennis that do not hate has actually stated many Supported Facts. Then he/she followed it up with encouraging everyone to show up in February as you requested of us to say thank you to you all.

I sure am hoping you Dennis and Peter aren't setting us up for disappointment. Where Peters firm gets 50-150 Million dollars and VETERANS GET LESS THAN 70% OF WHAT THEY LOST!

If the firm gets Mega Millions 100-180 million plus dollars .Then the Veterans who lost limbs, testicles and once healthy minds get peanuts after taxes/legal fees are deducted. I will be along with every other veteran deeply discouraged and disappointed. We do not need sweet talk we need a settlement proposal in January that is FAIR to Veteran!

The last thing i want is for Aceman,Redfisher, Navrat and many others veteran's repeated negative comments to actually come true!

Sincerely

Deputy "Limby" Dawg

Last edited by deputydawg on Thu 27 Dec 2012, 02:49; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling errors)

Back to top Go down

Post by 321HTRCN Thu 27 Dec 2012, 00:18

Under the circumstances you have done a better job then I could have and we have very similair medical issues. I really appreciate your time and sacrafice of your family time to see this thru to the end and if my health permits I will be in Halifax to shake your hand and thank you face to face.

321HTRCN
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2012-12-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Sapper Zodiak Wed 26 Dec 2012, 19:36

From myself and my family, Thank you Dennis. You have given us hope. Not just that this lawsuit will be over soon, but that you can stand up against the giant and win. You did it for yourself. You also did it for all of us that could not stand on our own. That shows your character. You are a great man.
Chimo
Zodiak

Sapper Zodiak
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 963
Registration date : 2012-11-12

Back to top Go down

Post by OldZipperhead Wed 26 Dec 2012, 18:26

Enjoy the night out Dennis and I for one know you have earned it! I also echo what you are basically saying and that is you can not please everyone!

Regardless what comes my way from this issue, I am sure it will be a 100% more than what I was getting, which was nothing!
OldZipperhead
OldZipperhead
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 168
Registration date : 2012-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 26 Dec 2012, 17:58

Dennis, well written, except for the bin rat reference LOL. I , a bin rat with 9 NATO/UN tours was dumb enough to take a diving course and go help pilots practice Search and Rescue. I was jumping out of a helicopter which was supposed to be at 40 feet. Inexperienced pilot in training did not compensate for first and second divers jumping out so when i jumped we were actually in excess of 60 feet up. I landed very badly and so begun 3 back surgeries, and like you, brutal daily back pain followed by depression. Thank you immensely for all you have done and the road you had to take to do it. Servitium Nulli Secondus

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 26 Dec 2012, 16:36

Dennis,guest is one of thous that loose even when they win. Guest did you miss Christmas? yes it was yesterday!!!!! Your optimisum is beyond understanding. If there is something for the familly, that should really p-ss you off because whit your attitude you most probably live alown. Bam sw----d again, poor you!!! If you want to meet Dennis please do go and see him. He will greet you whit open arms, maybe if you have the time he could explain what happened in the past 9 years. He will take the time if your not triing other way your being sc---wed. And last but not least for all of us yes this thing will change are lives except your, you will still be a !"/!%$%&?&**(&%$$?&*%? even whit a lot of money. (to translate look in a miror.) Well like Dennis and the rest of us I have a life got to go.

Back to top Go down

Post by dennismanuge Wed 26 Dec 2012, 16:09

This is a prime example of how individuals read into and analyze normal statements while trying to create more then what is said by myself and our legal team.

We have come to expect this. Actually guest I have been quite happy for a while now, just not happy on hear much because of this very type of speculation and reading into things that are said with straight forward intentions.

I would not ever run and hide, especially from people on here. I choose when I come on because of this foolishness and speculation as stated in my earlier posts.

I cannot say hello or merry Christmas without someone on here trying to create something else out of my words.

And no I am not angry or upset with guest and I have not turned into a raging psychopath. I have a date with my wife tonight, and a baby sitter. Life is good.

Dennis

dennismanuge
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 242
Registration date : 2012-12-04

http://leavenovetbehind.ca/home

Back to top Go down

I have a question....does Dennis Manuge know whats going on ? - Page 2 Empty GREAT OFF YOUR ASS, INTO YOUR WHEELCHAIRS IF NEEDED, BRING A GUIDE, BUT BE IN HALIFAX IN FEBRUARY WE NEED THE MEDIA ,THE LEGAL TEAM TO SEE US ALL AS WE ARE ILL SUFFERING AND REAL PEOPLE WITH THE REAL NEEDS! TO THANK DENNIS IN PERSON IF THE DEAL IS REAL OR

Post by Guest Wed 26 Dec 2012, 11:49

Can you imagine! Dennis quotes:
1. "I am very happy with the entire settlement and when you folks are able to view it, shortly, you can finally decide for yourselves"

I wish all of you a happy new year and an exciting and worthwhile 2013. 2.This year will change your and your families lives for the better.

I hope many come to the final SISIP court dates in February.3. I'd love to see you and meet you there.

Point one: He is very happy he has never been happy until now so that is a GREAT THING!

Point two: This will change your life for you and your family! This is HUGE! Not only us but our Families! The Deal includes the family needs too!

Point three: He wants us to show up and rejoice! If the deal wasn't amazing he would go hide!

GREAT OFF YOUR ASS, INTO YOUR WHEELCHAIRS IF NEEDED, BRING A GUIDE, BUT BE IN HALIFAX IN FEBRUARY WE NEED THE MEDIA ,THE LEGAL TEAM TO SEE US ALL AS WE ARE ILL SUFFERING AND REAL PEOPLE WITH THE REAL NEEDS! TO THANK DENNIS IN PERSON IF THE DEAL IS REAL OR TO TELL HIM IT ISNT!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 26 Dec 2012, 11:11

Your part of the deal was one I would not have liked to live. Thanks for standing up and manning the post buddy. Oh ya stop volontaring on stuff like this. Only one per JOE just like in the good old days.

Back to top Go down

Post by ceedee Wed 26 Dec 2012, 09:28

hey Dennis, well said, we dont know each other but i think we did tours. keep up the great work

ceedee
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 152
Registration date : 2012-12-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next