Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I like mysteries - Its like the series (hockey) heres my take...

3 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

I like mysteries - Its like the series (hockey) heres my take... - Page 2 Empty Re: I like mysteries - Its like the series (hockey) heres my take...

Post by Guest Sun 30 Dec 2012, 23:02

Legal fees between 0 and 30 percent
Damages maybe, maybe not
Interest rate between 0 and 5 percent
Retro maybe , maybe not

Back to top Go down

I like mysteries - Its like the series (hockey) heres my take... - Page 2 Empty Re: I like mysteries - Its like the series (hockey) heres my take...

Post by Guest Sun 30 Dec 2012, 22:53

We will see in 9 days...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 30 Dec 2012, 22:21

this affect me more than you think...I leave it to that.... a pure speculation.... Shure but I can't continue this argument.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 30 Dec 2012, 21:53

Beside nobody know me... except a few... what do I have to lose ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 30 Dec 2012, 21:50

my real felling would be
0% legal fee
4.0% interest
no tax undercut
and lots of damage
but I am become realistic, I guess. we had to settle...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 30 Dec 2012, 21:47

I was just guessing ... don't get carry away...

Back to top Go down

Post by sabrelove Sun 30 Dec 2012, 21:38

Here is a link to "* must-know facts about RDSP investing" from CBCNEWS:
http://www.cbc.ca/news/business/taxseason/story/2011/12/20/f-rrsp-rdsp-disabilities.html
"An RDSP is similar to an RESP (Registered Education Savings Plan), in that contributions to the plan are not tax-deductible, but the income inside the plan is allowed to grow on a tax-sheltered basis until funds are withdrawn."
sabrelove

sabrelove
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 136
Registration date : 2012-09-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 30 Dec 2012, 21:35

Ok guys I was just predicting. Don't get carry away for c.... sake

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 30 Dec 2012, 21:32

When you put money into an RDSP , there is no intial tax deduction, like a RRSP, it's like an RRSP in that the money is sheltered which means it can grow tax free, captial gains , until it is withdrawn ,then you pay , you always pay

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 30 Dec 2012, 21:30

OK - will see in 9 days but the GOC will never conceded a defeat. And will pay the price.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 30 Dec 2012, 21:30

go in to chat everyone

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 30 Dec 2012, 21:29

johnny i dont think it works like an rrsp as you cannot deduct what you put into it from your taxes.

propat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 30 Dec 2012, 21:29

Yes you do not have to pay taxes until it is removed!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 30 Dec 2012, 21:28

Hey guys I am not screwing around ....its from a excellent source !

Google RDSP

Dennis told everyone we would be likely pleased with the legal and "fees"

And Vall- i know you trust him too

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 30 Dec 2012, 21:28

No tax deduction for RDSP , money is just tax sheltered when deposited

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next