Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Has everyone got their Tpi letters from Sisip yet?

5 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Has everyone got their Tpi letters from Sisip yet? - Page 2 Empty Re: Has everyone got their Tpi letters from Sisip yet?

Post by Guest Thu 03 Jan 2013, 20:25

Received my letter dated Nov.16 , 2012 , review completed & determined by Sisip to meet the criteria for " total disability " & to add , effective Oct.03,2011
benefits increased to basic Corporal giving an additional $ 92.84 per month .
Next medical review in 12 months .

For Country
Recon031
Dave

Back to top Go down

Has everyone got their Tpi letters from Sisip yet? - Page 2 Empty Re: Has everyone got their Tpi letters from Sisip yet?

Post by Guest Thu 03 Jan 2013, 14:04

Also they increased my LTD amount to reflect the (Minumum gross monthly benifet) to 75% of a basic Corporals pay, which increased my old pay in 2003 by quite a bit. was nice perk. thankyou to whoever made that happen.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 03 Jan 2013, 12:33

Yes i received my TPI Letter the other day. was positive ty MC. Mine was same as Daves.

Back to top Go down

Post by Wife of a Veteran Wed 02 Jan 2013, 22:38

Last edited by Wife of a Veteran on Fri 08 Mar 2013, 20:42; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : .)

Wife of a Veteran
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 221
Registration date : 2012-09-28

Back to top Go down

Post by MaggieinNB Wed 02 Jan 2013, 22:28

Hi Wife of a Veteran... I have been around reading... just haven't really had anything to add to the discussions.

MaggieinNB
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 145
Registration date : 2012-09-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Wife of a Veteran Wed 02 Jan 2013, 22:27

Last edited by Wife of a Veteran on Sat 09 Feb 2013, 17:10; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ,)

Wife of a Veteran
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Wife of a Veteran Wed 02 Jan 2013, 22:26

Last edited by Wife of a Veteran on Sat 09 Feb 2013, 17:10; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ,)

Wife of a Veteran
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MaggieinNB Wed 02 Jan 2013, 22:26

When the Zero-sums got their first check back in Oct/Nov it had a questionnaire in it asking if your condition had changed and if you were on Cpp(d), etc. Since then people have been getting letters from SISIP confirming that they are still deemed "totally disabled". I was surprised that Dave got his so quickly because we hadn't sent in any medical information since 2006. His stated that he would be contacted again in approximately one year for follow up that may contain a Doctor's form.

MaggieinNB
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Wife of a Veteran Wed 02 Jan 2013, 22:25

Last edited by Wife of a Veteran on Fri 08 Mar 2013, 20:48; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : .)

Wife of a Veteran
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 02 Jan 2013, 22:23

Sisip sends out a letter telling you , you , meet their policy of total disabled and quaifily for monthly ltd payments until age 65 or are able to work again. This letter is important because it gets you retro from the strt of the clawback until 1 of oct 2012 reinstatement

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 02 Jan 2013, 22:16

what letter is this

Back to top Go down

Post by MaggieinNB Wed 02 Jan 2013, 22:10

My husband got his letter just before Christmas along with a letter saying his permanent amount was about $100 more than the first calculations and a check for increase on the 2 months already paid. Nice Christmas present.

MaggieinNB
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 02 Jan 2013, 21:04

Thanks, Supreme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 02 Jan 2013, 21:02

Navrat wrote:I was told by my cm at sisip it's just a matter of inputting the right figures into the computer and once they have a decision , the details and the go ahead it will be a fast process, especially she said for the ones who are already receiving monthly payments, zero sums

Yes your right Nav

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 02 Jan 2013, 19:27

I was told by my cm at sisip it's just a matter of inputting the right figures into the computer and once they have a decision , the details and the go ahead it will be a fast process, especially she said for the ones who are already receiving monthly payments, zero sums

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next