Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Has everyone got their Tpi letters from Sisip yet?

5 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Has everyone got their Tpi letters from Sisip yet? - Page 3 Empty Re: Has everyone got their Tpi letters from Sisip yet?

Post by Guest Wed 02 Jan 2013, 19:22

Everyone's in for 24 months if they had vac clawback s , it's the zero sums who just got reinstated and sent in their questionarie and got a letter back from sisip telling them they are tpi, these ones for sure will get the full amount back, the others I am not sure

Back to top Go down

Has everyone got their Tpi letters from Sisip yet? - Page 3 Empty Re: Has everyone got their Tpi letters from Sisip yet?

Post by K9 Wed 02 Jan 2013, 18:56

How could they send an agreement proposal to someone who doesn't even know if they are intitled to it, say yes and accept the terms of the agreement and then run after them to be in!
K9
K9
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 333
Registration date : 2012-09-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 02 Jan 2013, 18:53

There needs to be a better system for disabled vets to get their questions answered in a more precise manner when dealing with sisip. Perhaps the firm could assist in implementing more assistance to the vets who are still waiting for confirmation from sisip. Sparrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 02 Jan 2013, 18:37

As I mentioned in another post, I received my TPI letter in accompanyment(sp) with my CPPD application approval/SISIP pay back. Therefore, I would surmise that if you are CPPD and getting clawed back by SISIP that it 'goes without saying', because by clawing back from CPPD, they are tacitly acknowledging you're TPI.
But your mileage may vary, so just look into it if you're already CPPD.

Back to top Go down

Has everyone got their Tpi letters from Sisip yet? - Page 3 Empty Has everyone got their Tpi letters from Sisip yet?

Post by Guest Wed 02 Jan 2013, 18:12

Just wondering due to the importance of these tpi letters when doing retro, if you got one than full retro, if not 24 months retro!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3