Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

1%4DennnisM--- Dennis Manuge is our Hero not a TRAILER PARK BOY!-- Robert L. Barnes, Federal Court, Ottawa, Ontario, K1A 0H9

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

1%4DennnisM--- Dennis Manuge is our Hero not a TRAILER PARK BOY!-- Robert L. Barnes, Federal Court, Ottawa, Ontario, K1A 0H9 - Page 2 Empty Re: 1%4DennnisM--- Dennis Manuge is our Hero not a TRAILER PARK BOY!-- Robert L. Barnes, Federal Court, Ottawa, Ontario, K1A 0H9

Post by Guest Mon 14 Jan 2013, 09:16

My only problem whit the legion is that they supported the new pension act that is in my opinion unfair to many vets. thanks for the info Dennis

Back to top Go down

1%4DennnisM--- Dennis Manuge is our Hero not a TRAILER PARK BOY!-- Robert L. Barnes, Federal Court, Ottawa, Ontario, K1A 0H9 - Page 2 Empty Re: 1%4DennnisM--- Dennis Manuge is our Hero not a TRAILER PARK BOY!-- Robert L. Barnes, Federal Court, Ottawa, Ontario, K1A 0H9

Post by dennismanuge Mon 14 Jan 2013, 08:24

dennismanuge
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 242
Registration date : 2012-12-04

http://leavenovetbehind.ca/home

Back to top Go down

Post by dennismanuge Mon 14 Jan 2013, 08:09

dennismanuge
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dennismanuge Mon 14 Jan 2013, 08:05

Gents/Ladies

I like my home, it is a nice mini home and I am way cuter than Bubbles ever thought of being.

Thanks for the sentiment, though. LOL.

Dennis

dennismanuge
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 14 Jan 2013, 07:28

Trailer park boys wasnt even funny to me.Bubble shed was home sweet home-NOT

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 13 Jan 2013, 21:12

Thanks soldiers i have 6 excellent written letters in my inbox. I would like you all to post them in this thread so all can read. With your permission I will forward registered mail hard copies. Again, thanks for your efforts!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 13 Jan 2013, 10:18

He is at your legion for happy hour weekly say hello

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 13 Jan 2013, 10:14

What, you flying in from Geneva? Last chance , don't bother, it's a waste of time, the judge wil not see you, too much security!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 13 Jan 2013, 09:19

I will request Justice Barnes visits this site and reviews all responses in the topic with his address in the Title. I will call, write and visit his office prior to the end of the month. So keep the emails and posting coming. We have a right to voice our feelings both supportive and non-supportive. A touch of sadness or humor is welcomed keeps us sane and balanced

Back to top Go down

1%4DennnisM--- Dennis Manuge is our Hero not a TRAILER PARK BOY!-- Robert L. Barnes, Federal Court, Ottawa, Ontario, K1A 0H9 - Page 2 Empty 1%4DennnisM--- Dennis Manuge is our Hero not a TRAILER PARK BOY!-- Robert L. Barnes, Federal Court, Ottawa, Ontario, K1A 0H9

Post by Guest Sun 13 Jan 2013, 09:03

Justice Barnes,

Facts to consider Justice Barnes:

The majority of Veterans will receive less than 50% of what was taken from them.(after Taxes after Legal fees and Disbursements)

The government of Canada spent less than 1 million fighting aggressively for 5 years.

McInnes-Cooper is requesting 65 Million as a fair settlement.

The cursory overview of this deal is surely reflected in how the Representative Plaintiff Dennis Manuge is offered $50,000 and the law firm gets $65,000,000 Million Dollars.
Dennis said here in this forum he lives modest simple life on a family plot in a mini home next to his aging folks. He is a disabled veteran with a young daughter and a working wife who supports the family and brings in the majority of the bacon. Mister Justice Barnes if you fix anything about this settlement fix this.  Even though Dennis publicly will never say anything but thank you this is grossly unfair for him and his family.

Dennis Manuge is our Hero not a TRAILER PARK BOY! (Seinfeld-Not that there is anything wrong with trailers I live in one also)

Thanks in advance for keeping the devil at bay!
Better said Lord have Mercy on all of us!

Signed Ricky drunken
I have got to get my grade 10!

Last edited by Trooper on Tue 26 Jul 2016, 10:34; edited 9 times in total (Reason for editing : corrections)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2