Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

McInnes Cooper will get Zillions and they deserve lots. The 3B medically released veteran will see 40% it is a total INJUSTICE. Stand Tall Vets and as you sit alone remember this poem. God is on your side!

+2
Rags
Wife of a Veteran
6 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

McInnes Cooper will get Zillions and they deserve lots. The 3B medically released veteran will see 40% it is a total INJUSTICE. Stand Tall Vets and as you sit alone remember this poem. God is on your side! - Page 4 Empty Re: McInnes Cooper will get Zillions and they deserve lots. The 3B medically released veteran will see 40% it is a total INJUSTICE. Stand Tall Vets and as you sit alone remember this poem. God is on your side!

Post by Guest Mon 28 Jan 2013, 10:42

No Bug out just wishful dreaming! Lawyers will get wealthy and the Vets lose 60% ....Rich get Richer Poor get poorer! There is always poems and prayers!

Back to top Go down

McInnes Cooper will get Zillions and they deserve lots. The 3B medically released veteran will see 40% it is a total INJUSTICE. Stand Tall Vets and as you sit alone remember this poem. God is on your side! - Page 4 Empty Re: McInnes Cooper will get Zillions and they deserve lots. The 3B medically released veteran will see 40% it is a total INJUSTICE. Stand Tall Vets and as you sit alone remember this poem. God is on your side!

Post by Guest Mon 28 Jan 2013, 10:26

Rags people have written the judge. I fully expect the Judge to lower the amount. 65 million is lots and 20 Million is a nice 2nd prize. Just be happy when he changes the numbers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rags Mon 28 Jan 2013, 09:50

They asked for 30% as per contract and normal law suite on dont pay me unless we win basis. Courts in Canada normally lesson the number if it appears out of this world so these guys reduced there request to 17% knowing they would probably look very greedy at 30%. Judge has last say on reasonable pay and 17% is reasonable. I doubt MC will ask for less since they already have asked for less.
Ask for Judge to make GOV pay he has that power. Too many people are getting caught up on pay lawyers less when its the standard and they are going to get that pay. People need to focus on who pays the bill not how much the bill is when the bill is reasonable.
If you argue to the Judge to have MC reduced when he has really no legal grounds to reduce it you are wasting courts time and taking important focus off the reasonable request to the Judge of make GOV pay or at least have them pay a %. I'm finding it hard to understand why people cant see the logic in that and will just overwhelm the judge with emotional letters saying stuff he will ignore just by virtue of the law. Focus! Me thinks me getting excited I should have a coffee. Sorry clown

Rags
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 792
Registration date : 2013-01-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 28 Jan 2013, 09:33

Do you think the law firm is asking for 17 percent but would take a lower amount. Maybe they put forth 17 percent but are only expecting 10 percent. 60 to 70 million is a hell of alot of money

Back to top Go down

Post by Wife of a Veteran Mon 28 Jan 2013, 09:24

Last edited by Wife of a Veteran on Fri 08 Mar 2013, 20:31; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : .)

Wife of a Veteran
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 221
Registration date : 2012-09-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 28 Jan 2013, 08:18

Windsor lawyer Harvey Strosberg. earned 8 million and in 2010 was the top paid lawyer in Canada.
Former Windsor lawyer Harvey Strosberg loses his title to a landslide 0f 65 million MC.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 28 Jan 2013, 08:15

Amen Brother! We need never to forget this! He left us with this and disappeared. Just like the JTF in and out in the still of the night!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 28 Jan 2013, 08:11

Those are the words spoken for all but only the words of a soldier with balls proud enough to recite them, I offer my sincere thanks JTFEX and your words have not fallen on deaf ears, more to follow over
ex coelis

Back to top Go down

McInnes Cooper will get Zillions and they deserve lots. The 3B medically released veteran will see 40% it is a total INJUSTICE. Stand Tall Vets and as you sit alone remember this poem. God is on your side! - Page 4 Empty McInnes Cooper will get Zillions and they deserve lots. The 3B medically released veteran will see 40% it is a total INJUSTICE. Stand Tall Vets and as you sit alone remember this poem. God is on your side!

Post by Guest Mon 28 Jan 2013, 08:05

FINAL INSPECTION
The Soldier stood and faced God
Which must always come to pass
He hoped his shoes were shining
Just as bright as his brass.

"Step forward you Soldier,
How shall I deal with you?
Have you always turned the other cheek?
To My Church have you been true?"

The Solider squared his shoulders and said
"No, Lord, I guess I ain't
Because those of us who carry guns
Can't always be a saint

I've had to work on Sundays
And at times my talk was tough,
And sometimes I've been violent,
Because the world is awfully rough.

But, I never took a penny
That wasn't mine to keep.
Though I worked a lot of overtime
When the bills got just to steep,

And I never passed a cry for help
Though at times I shook with fear,
And sometimes, God forgive me,
I've wept unmanly tears.

I know I don't deserve a place
Among the people here.
They never wanted me around
Except to calm their fears.

If you've a place for me here,
Lord, It needn't be so grand,
I never expected or had too much,
But if you don't, I'll understand."

There was silence all around the throne
Where the saints had often trod
As the Soldier waited quietly,
For the judgement of his God.

"Step forward now, you Soldier,
You've borne your burden well.
Walk peacefully on Heaven's streets,
You've done your time in Hell."

...Author Unknown

Last edited by Trooper on Tue 26 Jul 2016, 06:35; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : error)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4