Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

COURT HEARING SPECIFICS

3 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

COURT HEARING SPECIFICS - Page 2 Empty Re: COURT HEARING SPECIFICS

Post by Guest Wed 13 Feb 2013, 08:17

less than 25 hrs. SEE YOU THERE

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 12 Feb 2013, 23:01

1 day and counting

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 12 Feb 2013, 10:35

2 days and counting

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 11 Feb 2013, 13:28

3 days and counting

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 10 Feb 2013, 14:16

“If you can't fly then run, if you can't run then walk, if you can't walk then crawl, but whatever you do you have to keep moving forward.”

― Martin Luther King Jr.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 10 Feb 2013, 14:02

4 days and counting

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 03 Feb 2013, 21:25

Excellent reminder LTD.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 03 Feb 2013, 21:21

Please note that if your going to send a letter to the court,you will have to sign it with your real name.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 02 Feb 2013, 12:30

It has come to my attention that there may be an issue with my original suggestion of reading letters from veterans at the hearing. It is my understanding now that one cannot speak for another at the proceedings. I will follow up with McInnes Cooper and advise as soon as I receive word either way
Sparrow

Back to top Go down

COURT HEARING SPECIFICS - Page 2 Empty Sparrow please write this in your book and submit

Post by Guest Sat 02 Feb 2013, 08:16

My letter is open to you all to support discuss and submit
by RedHorse Today at 07:57

Justice Barnes
Federal Court,
Ottawa, Ontario,
K1A 0H9

Dear Justice Barnes,

1.Please give the law firm McInnes Cooper 7.5 % of each of our Retro payments,

2.Please allow them to deduct 7.5% of our future monthly Sisip payments,

3.Please reject any of the useless Education Funds and donations,(Just a sales pitch to you and the media)

4.Please allow the legal Firm to pay from their settlement and hourly rate to Dennis Manuge for the thousands of hours he supported us( Not to exceed $300,000.00),

5, Formally thank on behalf of the Federal court the hundreds of families and ill veterans that have silently supported each other and attempted to comforted those soldiers that are suffering,

5.Please limit the amount that the McInnes Cooper will receive to a Min:$15,000,000.00 Million Dollars -Max $20,000,000.00 Million Dollars.
( What we do expect is that the lawyers get a great salary for their services and $20 million is a extremely fair amount of money)

Lastly Every Veteran Every Canadian expect to pay Taxes I ask for No tax relief.(Same deductions as any Canadian would receive nothing more and nothing less)

Sincerely
Cpl Jack M.
T56-341-XXX
LTD Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 02 Feb 2013, 00:39

Sparrow note the amended new email address is SISIPLTDsettlement@mcinnescooper.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 01 Feb 2013, 17:53

Yes K9, I will see you there. Please contact with any thoughts regarding the process, as I could benefit from additional input.
Sparrow

Back to top Go down

Post by K9 Fri 01 Feb 2013, 17:17

Sparrow, you won't be alone, more then 200 letters were sent to the Judge and about 6 of us asked to speak to the Judge so far!

Those are aprox from this week,

See you there,

;-),

Patrick.
K9
K9
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 333
Registration date : 2012-09-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 01 Feb 2013, 16:39

LTD4me wrote:Hi Sparrow, the last working email I have for them is

SISIPClassAction@mcinnescooper. com

I hope this works, if not perhaps anyone concerned can call McInnis Cooper at Phone:(902) 425-6500 or visit/write at Address: 1300 1969 Upper Water, Halifax, NS B3J 3R7 or direct their concerns to Peter Driscoll himself at Email: peter.driscoll@mcinnescooper. com Tel: 902.444.8451 Fax: 902.425.6350

Hope this helps

Ltd4me, I decided that I will speak at the settlement hearing dispite my fear and emotions because I know I will regret if I do not take this opportunity to do so. I emailed the request to speak at the hearing to the above email address: SISIPClassAction@mcinnescooper. com however it returned as undeliverable.
I then emailed the request to speak at the hearing to the email address: peter.driscoll@mcinnescooper. com
I shall wait for a confirmation or reply.

I shall post my email for those who wish to view.

Please accept this email as confirmation that I, Cpl Lory Ann DeCoste med released Feb 2006 wish to address Hon Judge Barnes on behalf of myself, my spouse Cpl Blair DeCoste med release Apr 2006 and veterans from Csat.

The purpose of my address to the Judge is to thank Cpl Dennis Manuage, McInness Cooper Law Firm as well as to speak of three matters.

Firstly, consideration for tax relief in the form of assistance with applying for Undue Hardship with CRA in terms of an appropriate letter generated by law firm or the Government of Canada to submit with said application to CRA.

Secondly, the subject regarding contingency fees. I would respectfully propose a reduced fee be placed in order to provide financial relief for recipients of funds forthcoming.

Thirdly, address the subject of taxes specifically tax penalties.

Trusting this acceptable,

Cpl Lory Ann DeCoste

Last edited by SPARROW. on Fri 01 Feb 2013, 18:01; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 01 Feb 2013, 15:41

birdgunner, the gag order has been lifted now and I do believe media has been advised however it is true I have not heard anything from my area news or national news regarding the case. We are thought to be passive Canadians versus the Americans shock and awe media coverage, I suppose. Thank you for the support and of course we go to Halifax with all veterans in our hearts and minds.

meathead, if you knew my sense of direction you would not question why I did so poorly at night nav's. Shocked
Sparrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next