Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legal Costs must be substantially shifted; No Brainer!

+2
Teentitan
Horseman
6 posters

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Legal Costs must be substantially shifted; No Brainer! - Page 2 Empty Re: Legal Costs must be substantially shifted; No Brainer!

Post by Guest Tue 05 Feb 2013, 22:46

Ok gentlemen, let's take a step back and gather our thoughts.

Horsemen, a Ltd zero summed RCMP member submitted this original post to support of all of us at this juncture and also to point out the fact that RCMP are still in the stalled stages of litigation with the GOC.

We are in a much better position presently then RCMP clients so lets keep focused on paving the way for other veterans and RCMP.

I know we disagree however I bet my last feather that if push came to shove you would all be there for one another.

Sparrow

Back to top Go down

Legal Costs must be substantially shifted; No Brainer! - Page 2 Empty Re: Legal Costs must be substantially shifted; No Brainer!

Post by Guest Tue 05 Feb 2013, 22:32

Dear Georges your are so Influenced and no real stand up.
you are a follower. well follow. And don't tell me i cannot appeal - you don't know that much with all due respect.

Vall2012

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 05 Feb 2013, 21:39

COD you hit the nail on the head the "double talk" is confusing a LOT of people especially the public.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 05 Feb 2013, 21:27

Right you are, every mission e won but I came back with a loss, we lost what we were for principals that did not apply to us ones back home, we lose again! To bad we lost so much for some thing that never existed!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 05 Feb 2013, 21:19

ty all for clearing this up , I was getting confused with this 7.5% legal fee issue. so it is still 17.83 % ok fine! now lets just look at who is paying the most legal fees, its the long retros, like me, fair maybe!, maybe not! this legal fee, manouvering, and double talk is confusing me! I can see how unfair, it would be to ask a member, with only 2 year retro to pick up an equal share of the legal fees also. So this is why I feel we need to really focus on delivering the mesage to the Judge, that the GOC has put many of us in unfair situations, whether it be Legal fees or taxes. BTW for all you Holyier then thous! that may percieve this as Whinning! Shut it please. we dont need you whinning about what you percieve to be Whinner. So this is Kinda an unfair position, that many of us have been put in. I agree Vall, and that is just another reason , why the GOC, should pay our legal fees.

Last edited by Call of Duty on Tue 05 Feb 2013, 21:37; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : fixed an error.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 05 Feb 2013, 21:15

Very good idle I'm going out for a smoke, thanks for the advice some times I forget we are hire to help each other, thanks again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rags Tue 05 Feb 2013, 21:12

Ok ever body out of the pool rendeer
On the lawn lets do Thai Chie deep breathing in out in out

Come on lets relax

Rags
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 792
Registration date : 2013-01-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 05 Feb 2013, 21:10

So was giving the serbes sugar to pass the check points. Good by.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 05 Feb 2013, 21:09

Vaal conserning your last I was righting when you posted. the class is out of court. This was not a court decission!!!!! I can alsw draw pretty go. Then again, no my drawings are bad.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 05 Feb 2013, 21:08

That was my worse blog ever on this site - attack - violated in my personal life etc. and argument not even reflected or analysed. Push to to me on the spur of the moment without any arguments. its getting ridiculous.

DO i ever think I will opted out NEVER - I will appeal. Clear and simple. Goeorge you can opted out if you want.

Vall2012

So long guys

Last edited by Vall2012 on Tue 05 Feb 2013, 21:17; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 05 Feb 2013, 21:06

Vall2012 einstein ould not fit my hair do, but I was trying to tell you to coll of a little. Every body here is trying his bet to get the hole picture. Remember that phase from yougo, when our CO was a drunk and I had to protecthim from his own NCO's ya lots a tooth that night. The big picture is very big!! I can not see all of it, nether can most of us here. Your point of view is in my opinion off but that is onlu my opinion. If yo believe in your work push it to the judge. I have been on this even before the show started back then we were arguing how to go forword but never did nothing Dennis raised thr flag and paved the way. If you truly think you havea very good case you have 60 days to opt out and start your own battle. I failed Dennis did not, If you are as brave in real life as you have been talking to Dennis on this site, put your money where your mouth is and opt out. If there is something you need to understand cal me and I will fill you in like you can not imagine. 819-357-0312 Georges Dumont MMM,CD

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 05 Feb 2013, 21:03

Goearge - Read the Federal Law - we can appeal and I will appeal is this should be carefully register in your mind or should i make a drawing for you to understand - Jesus. I will appeal.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rags Tue 05 Feb 2013, 20:51

Vall dont think he meant it in that way. Just emotion let it ride.

Rags
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 792
Registration date : 2013-01-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 05 Feb 2013, 20:45

Goeorges
Call me Stupid - That is interesting - for i guys who missed all the show

You are just a little bit late. Lets so be it if you think like that without all the background , Well its interesting-

So I am stupid- But I would like to compliment you - with all your good insight - I will chage your name to einstein that is your new Nick name - do you like it ?

Vall2012

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 05 Feb 2013, 20:23

yup ags that is what happens when you are alone holding the flag!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next