Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legal Costs must be substantially shifted; No Brainer!

+2
Teentitan
Horseman
6 posters

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Legal Costs must be substantially shifted; No Brainer! - Page 4 Empty Re: Legal Costs must be substantially shifted; No Brainer!

Post by Guest Tue 05 Feb 2013, 18:32

Actually - I got to know someone that I picture quite otherwise. Its funny...

Cheers Denis

Vall2012

Back to top Go down

Legal Costs must be substantially shifted; No Brainer! - Page 4 Empty Re: Legal Costs must be substantially shifted; No Brainer!

Post by Guest Tue 05 Feb 2013, 18:30

Thanks Denis for your views.

There is nothing selfish in my position - I fight for the lowest class action members who are going to be ask to pay this highest % of legal of the bill and get the lowest return.

We are In this same Class action lawsuit but yet were indeed in a conflict of interest. (because were are in a Sub-class - Something that never occurred to MC or You) Our interest are not the same anymore.

I am out here - Nice talking to you.

Last edited by Vall2012 on Wed 06 Feb 2013, 09:08; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 05 Feb 2013, 18:30

Maxed Out, I wish you all the best luck on your CT. Instead of all this bickering we should really focus on the issues that matter.....health and happiness. Good luck and god bless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 05 Feb 2013, 18:26

Dennis in defence of Vall2012 his seemingly researched position are his and he has every right to voice them and we have every right to accept or reject them....Some of the bantering in here, this forum, has been without any accuracy without any merit....Vall2012 point of view was interesting, supported and well intentioned.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 05 Feb 2013, 18:21

No problem Vall2012, always here to try and help

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 05 Feb 2013, 18:21

Thanks Dennis!
For others this is a fine example of why so many come and go...vent... leave.... return...we all must be careful on line when our opinions go against the flow!
Be accountable for your words actions and deeds!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 05 Feb 2013, 18:20

Thanks
I was starting to get a bit anxious - If I go to court - It will take sometime for me to prepare and be ready to have my name known - if this happen. But having my name put up like this ...well I did not like it.

Thanks for this prompt action.

Vall2012

Back to top Go down

Post by dennismanuge Tue 05 Feb 2013, 18:19

I am not trying to intimidate you or anyone else,
I would have been completely in my rights to leave that posted because it comes from a public accessible site

All you brought here today is a selfish and self centred, mis-informed gargle

Cheers
I am glad I didn't have to depend on the ME PEOPLE WHEN SERVED.

dennismanuge
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 242
Registration date : 2012-12-04

http://leavenovetbehind.ca/home

Back to top Go down

Post by dennismanuge Tue 05 Feb 2013, 18:16

done, name's been removed but as soon as your write to the court it is the same as sitting in the witness box, and yes your name is there on the federal court docket for the case

dennismanuge
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 242
Registration date : 2012-12-04

http://leavenovetbehind.ca/home

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 05 Feb 2013, 18:16

Thanks LTD4me

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 05 Feb 2013, 18:10

COD to answer your question..... from what I read in the proposed settlement is that MC is seeking for legal fees, disbursements and HST in the amount equal to 17.83% of the lump-sum amount payable to EACH vet with no percentage taken from payments going forward. (HST will vary depending on the member’s province of residence.) This is not written in stone it still has to be approved by the judge on feb 14/15th.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 05 Feb 2013, 18:10

Denis for that last time - I will decide when my name is public if I do a appeal or else some action in the public at my own choosing.

What you just did is not that - you have posed my own name yourself with no reason other that to intimidate me -

So - I am respectfully asking you for the third or forth time to remove all entries regarding my name. I would like you to do it now.

Finally I would like you to consider that you have been advised to do so and should governed yourself in consequence.

Thank you.

Vall2012

Last edited by Vall2012 on Tue 05 Feb 2013, 18:12; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 05 Feb 2013, 18:05

Dennis Vall2012 has been a valuable contributor to this forum please grant him, his privacy request ....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 05 Feb 2013, 18:03

VALL2012

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 05 Feb 2013, 18:02

Denis , I am like, anxious and whatever, I am asking to remouve my name on the forum - erase your entry .

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next