Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stabbed in the back for last time

5 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Stabbed in the back for last time - Page 2 Empty Re: Stabbed in the back for last time

Post by Rags Fri 08 Feb 2013, 08:39

i see it good analogy....then we went back and egged his house.

why do you have no PM ability? Sparrow ask me to ask you to be on radio if ya can this morning see her post of tell number and time

Last edited by Rags on Fri 08 Feb 2013, 08:41; edited 1 time in total

Rags
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 792
Registration date : 2013-01-06

Back to top Go down

Stabbed in the back for last time - Page 2 Empty Re: Stabbed in the back for last time

Post by Guest Fri 08 Feb 2013, 08:36

Agreed Rags, hey do you remember when we were kids and that ole guy down the street said, "hey boy I will pay you 8 bucks a month to cut my lawn", cool I said deal. So on this went for two months, then one day I show up and the lawn mower is empty, using my god given talents i find a wee can and jog down to the ESSO 3 miles away( i am a country boy), i fill that can full of gas and it cost me 1.72. So I fill the mower, cut the grass and at the end of the month I go and collect my 9.72, guess what, "I didn't ask you to fill the tank, and since you only cut the lawn twice you get 5.00" get the point.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rags Fri 08 Feb 2013, 07:56

RR Im LMAO Speed Violence and simplicity the RCR way.
i got the funny in it. But remember Dennis is the focal point of joy and pissed of people we need to ensure we tone the critical comments down when it comes to him. He did alot of heavy lifting and the result is not perfect. Not a one of us would have done better each of us would have left something out we are not supper human. that is why now we talk and fine tune the deal. No one finishes such a mammoth project in isolation we all need to pull on the rope. Now that we have been brought in we need to pick it up.

Rags
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 792
Registration date : 2013-01-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 08 Feb 2013, 07:34

I didn't stab anyone in the back apparently it was a frontal so I am excused.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 08 Feb 2013, 07:09

All those that seem to have ...Dennis back ...and those that disagree ...get your selves to Halifax.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 08 Feb 2013, 06:45

I have read this stuff and read it over and over Some people on here seem to forget DENNIS IS THE REASON WE GOT ANYTHING why do people forget this I have Dennis's back some of you are big guys talking on here .. TAXs wow pay the, like all the other people out there .. May seem unfair ....Dennis does not control TAXS ! Nor does the law firm. Ask yourself before you go on your rants who started this did you or did DENNIS ,!!!! He has BALLS and I got his back!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 07 Feb 2013, 21:21

Dennis we all believe you have done a tremendous service for all Vets, and I too hold you in high regard. Having said that I also see the point that Vets are making" Finish the Job" The Deemed tax I understand , you may not be able to speak to that, as its been addressed in the Proposal. But For Gods sake Dennis the lawyers fees are up for discussion NOW, and if I read what most VETS think, AND THAT IS , THE GOC SHOULD PAY THE LAWYERS FEES. SAY THAT FOR US! MC doesnt care how they get payed, just that they get paid.

Money can't fix certain things that are broken "Only Fairness can"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 07 Feb 2013, 21:16

You will all surrender to a one year marginal tax hit or a QRLSP deemed tax. Now get on your knees, put your hands behind your head and interlock your fingers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 07 Feb 2013, 21:06

mfors NO surrendering required brother/sister ?? we are all in this together. I am a firm believer that everyone has the right to freedom of speech

Back to top Go down

Post by K9 Thu 07 Feb 2013, 21:03

Mfors will you be there the 14th?
K9
K9
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 333
Registration date : 2012-09-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 07 Feb 2013, 20:45

thanks LTD4me... more i read what you say the more i sorender... thank you

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 07 Feb 2013, 20:35

No where in the proposal or affidavit's attached does it say anyone (Dennis, mc or class) agrees or disagree 's with the deemed tax. All that people were asking of Dennis to do for them was address the fact that beyond the signing of the agreed upon order there is a potential for the GOV to do the honorable thing and address the tax concerns of the class, in specific deemed tax. We all know and agree that we should pay tax on any received payment just not the deemed taxes. It's really not that big of a deal that Dennis chooses not to do this, he is well within his complete right to do as he wishes. It was just a request by some of the class that's it. take it as you will I am done with this subject...Next

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 07 Feb 2013, 20:28

that i understand mfors.

propat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 07 Feb 2013, 20:26

thats why dennis lawyers and goverment have been given a febuary 14th 2013 in front of judge.. they agreed on all matters.... and for the class to be invited its for them to agree or disagree on the matters that dennis and lawyers and GOC agreed on.... not for dennis to disagree......

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 07 Feb 2013, 20:19

thats why i started messaging in this thread... dennis felt like he was being back stab... people being critics towards him for not TAKING FINAL STAND... they just dont see his final stand was taken when proposal resolution signed off....

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next