Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stabbed in the back for last time

5 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Stabbed in the back for last time - Page 5 Empty Re: Stabbed in the back for last time

Post by Guest Thu 07 Feb 2013, 17:55

i know your facts, people who have their files closed for years are getting gifts and you its not a gift because your still on sisip....... i wanted acknowledge to dennis i see were the back stabbing is comming from ... part of your finger pointing to dennis saying he wont make final stand big reason why he started this post...... i hope dennis stays away because non sense request from you has made him had enough.... dennis your work is finished you do not need to keep over extending your limitations...

Back to top Go down

Stabbed in the back for last time - Page 5 Empty Re: Stabbed in the back for last time

Post by Rags Thu 07 Feb 2013, 17:48

mfosr22 That is a shot at me and has nothing to do with the issue and comments left here in support of Dennis.
Probably not the place to throw a slam at me. you can feel free to slam me elsewhere. Ya should read find out what the facts are first and what I think. You took out of context what I was saying when I used an example.

Rags
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 792
Registration date : 2013-01-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 07 Feb 2013, 17:36

they have very selfish motives... they are on the ME team,,, they are so ignorant they have a gull to say their money is earned and say 24 months people only gift.... just for them to have that thought shows what type they are... ME ME ME ME .... dennis there is nothing you can do to make them happy... even if you gave in to their ridiculas demands by speaking to judge and acting in conflict of interest ..... you probably do something else wrong... you will always be wrong to them ..... remember your a bad boy and all people with 24 months retro are gifts... thats the way they think

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 07 Feb 2013, 17:23

Dennis
I don't know you - but remember, It is just words - and as the end comes close - emotions rise, just detach yourself from that. Your did the hardest job that was to do - Be a Class rep for so many years. Its almost over. One day you will write a book about all this. Cheers up ! Its not because were are questioning that were are against you or your position. Your are one of us. Who got the job done.

I should add: With all the constrained put on you - Family - Veteran and of your own life. How I forgot MC and there money expectation, So think about your own life and family - forget the rest.

Vall2012

Last edited by Vall2012 on Thu 07 Feb 2013, 18:30; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 07 Feb 2013, 17:23

Sadly Dennis your dealing with vets who have been trained to see weakness and exploit it. When we're down, we look for leadership and guidance . that was you by default. Was a junior leader and learned real quick to forget about myself and fight tooth and nail for the peeps I was honoured to represent. Soilder on my friend and ignore the soothsayers. Smile
cheers

Back to top Go down

Post by Rags Thu 07 Feb 2013, 17:18

Dennis you need to power through this. We all respect you, you have done a great job. You are the only thing these guys have so sometimes you will be the whipping boy.

Take a well deserved break for tonight put the phone and cell and computor down and go do .....ya guest it .....thai chei on front lawn......bring the herb and listen to Enya. Clothing on lawn optional I leave it to wind chill to be your guide
cheers power up brother take a break see ya on 14th. I will shake your hand..

Rags
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 792
Registration date : 2013-01-06

Back to top Go down

Stabbed in the back for last time - Page 5 Empty Stabbed in the back for last time

Post by dennismanuge Thu 07 Feb 2013, 17:10

Good luck folks.

You finally and collectively broke me.

Respectfully

Dennis Manuge

dennismanuge
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 242
Registration date : 2012-12-04

http://leavenovetbehind.ca/home

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5