Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stabbed in the back for last time

5 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Stabbed in the back for last time - Page 4 Empty Re: Stabbed in the back for last time

Post by Guest Thu 07 Feb 2013, 18:54

Guys
Dennis is our rep until the end - I think He got all our questions and remarks, so remember - Dennis is squeeze between the law firm and us and that is his job, he is the rep.
So there is nothing more he can do. He did his job that is it. Now its our turn to do our, to write, to question, to show up....

Vall2012

Last edited by Vall2012 on Thu 07 Feb 2013, 18:59; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Stabbed in the back for last time - Page 4 Empty Re: Stabbed in the back for last time

Post by Guest Thu 07 Feb 2013, 18:49

Mfors if you really think that SISIP is the only thing this case is about then feel free to pay my share of the legal fees

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 07 Feb 2013, 18:46

also deemed taxes has nothing to do with this case.... yes it may affect everybody.... but its not what dennis went to court for....... he went to court for sisip clawback and this is what the case is all about..... for him to be asked to go infront of the judge and argue something that has nothing to do with case........ it would be the same thing if i went in front of judge and argued about all the bank fees i am going to be charged when i withdrawl my money slowly.. same dam thing..... SISIP IS THE ONLY THING THIS CASE IS ABOUT

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 07 Feb 2013, 18:42

no but a judicial review could change this as opposed to a verry expencive lawsuit.

the judge could send this deal back to resolve one ore more spacific items say fair componcation for deemed tax.

creation of a subclass that is not bound to with prejidus clause on the deemed tax issue to take it to the human rights tribunal.

im sure there is more anyone?

propat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 07 Feb 2013, 18:40

Another thing mfors, You don't know me from jack so don't be so presumptuous that I would not be willing to fight anything in court for another 7 years.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 07 Feb 2013, 18:36

Yes Gail does work for the government also does Harper and if there is enough pressure from the voters SCREAMING that this deemed tax is morally unfair things can be changed, it's not impossible.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 07 Feb 2013, 18:33

GAIL WORKS FOR THE GOVERMENT, to get her to change anything will require another lawsuit..... just like we had to amend clawback..... everybody in the whole world could say get rid of deemed taxes but it will be much cheaper for them to take it to court.... words from dennis not going to do it

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 07 Feb 2013, 18:27

YES mfors I actually do think that Dennis who has the public voice along with many more smaller voices "could" lead us to an amendment to the tax laws, or at the very least a withdrawal of the deemed taxes for this class authorized by the honorable Gail Shea.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 07 Feb 2013, 18:26

i think dennis has already caught on, thats why he's not coming back YOU WON'T SEE HIS SIDE

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 07 Feb 2013, 18:19

its not only about QLSRP you want dennis to speak about... its about how you want him to say dont pay my lawyers 65 000 000...... if that big number was out of equation people would not be saying TAKE ONE MORE STAND..... dennis took his final stand and then it was handed over to class to write letters....... do you honestly think dennis can change tax laws???? maybey tell dennis to spend another 7 years in court to fight these tax laws.. you certainly wont

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 07 Feb 2013, 18:18

,LTD4me

Well said , we were hoping Dennis would catch on .................

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 07 Feb 2013, 18:13

i dont care what you type because i am only going to see my side... just like you are doing to dennis.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 07 Feb 2013, 18:06

Mfors, it's not that Dennis is a "bad boy " as you described... (not my words), the issue is that Dennis has been the center of this whole issue and has received the most attention from the press, at this time most of the people are not asking Dennis to go against what mc and he worked so hard to accomplish that would just be plain foolish. Because Dennis will be the focus of the press on the 14 and 15 and have the BIGEST voice, what people are asking of him is to convey the concerns of the many.... ie deemed tax on QLSRP to the judge and more importantly the press. And to you Dennis no disrespect but I think if you were to just take a step back for a second and let your guard down just for a second (yes that is very difficult and I too can relate to having my back to the wall all the time) you will realize that these people have faith in you or else they would not have asked you to do this or that, Realize that the majority of us are behind you 100% that is why we/they have the faith in you and asked you to voice OUR concerns, not to counteract what you have already worked on with MC. If anything remember "one would not ask another for help, if one did not have respect for the other" just my two cents!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Rags Thu 07 Feb 2013, 18:03

If Dennis had a issue with my point on 2 years out voting the others then im sure he would have pm'd me. Ive been nothing but respectful and supportive to him. Dont believe he is talking about me as the comment as a stab in the back so recheck your position on me.
Feel free to slam me on other pages this was a supportive comment for D here.
Im not on SISIP I walked away ten years ago. Im getting the gift thats for sure I just want to ensure those including me who deserve the full LTD but got fed up and walked away are not left out of this important settlement.

Rags
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 792
Registration date : 2013-01-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 07 Feb 2013, 17:57

i will slam you on everypage, just as you slam the gifts evrypage

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next