Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ARE WE DONE YET

4 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

ARE WE DONE YET - Page 2 Empty Re: ARE WE DONE YET

Post by bigrex Tue 12 Feb 2013, 17:33

Biggest bird. That comment was not aimed at you, I believe it was responding to the post directly above it that referred to a former member who called himself "yourself" and stated that he was a JAG lawyer. He made some rather inflammatory statements about those of us trying to promote our rights as a class to other members, firmly defended the proposal and then he vanished.
bigrex
bigrex
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 4060
Registration date : 2008-09-18

Back to top Go down

ARE WE DONE YET - Page 2 Empty Dusty Bottoms has left the Building with Lucky Day and Ned Neederlander

Post by Guest Tue 12 Feb 2013, 17:27

Omg you Guys .....Just having a drink and sharing some humor ...I just realize I am really no longer wanted to interject and add a few words of encouragement/humor.
I will disappear . Some/Many of you have changed your nick many times for many reasons I never once call you or anyone, a Troll, Fairy Dust, Navrat, Colzulu, Yesterday etc etc I have NEVER been any of them.

I have been other funny nicks mostly for brevity and I hope with those funny nicks you smiled. It was to balance out some of the insanity we all feel from time to time.
Good luck and God Bless you all your efforts and if it matters I forgive you!

The Three Amigos Smile sunny

Back to top Go down

Post by Rags Tue 12 Feb 2013, 17:00

Thanks for the support Meathead.

Rags
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 792
Registration date : 2013-01-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 12 Feb 2013, 16:59

removed by sparrow

Last edited by Sparrow. on Tue 12 Feb 2013, 19:29; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by meathead Tue 12 Feb 2013, 16:58

Thanks for your response and good luck. I hope all work out for you.

Tom Kozel

meathead
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2012-09-27

Back to top Go down

Post by bigrex Tue 12 Feb 2013, 16:56

R22R, we don't want to fight either, and we have all said that we are prepared to pay the taxes that would have been owed when the money should have been paid. It is the deemed taxes that we have a problem with. Why should the Government penalize us for something that they caused in the first place. We didn't voluntarily withhold this money. We didn't try hiding it with under the table payments. The government broke the law, illegally held back money that we were owed. You are right, it is a CRA problem, but the CRA answers directly to the GoC, so therefor the losing party has control over the agency that will take a great deal of our settlement and what it will do, unlike if we had sued a private company, or even a provincial government, which likely what happened in your wife's case.
bigrex
bigrex
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 4060
Registration date : 2008-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Rags Tue 12 Feb 2013, 16:55

Yes Meathead I will be in court to present an oral submission to ensure the Judge knows we are leaving vets behind.

Rags
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rags Tue 12 Feb 2013, 16:55

Probably Sparrow, Many have arrived lately to pretend to be someone there not. You can tell by the crap they throw from first second and refuse to go do research or even us a little logic to argue a point. The best part is when they say they are lawyers but cant quate a legal book law or decision to save them from looking like a goof until they leave and comeback as someone else.

Rags
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by meathead Tue 12 Feb 2013, 16:54

Rags
Will you be in the court on the 14th or 15th to let your views be known
Tom

meathead
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2012-09-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 12 Feb 2013, 16:52

RAGS....did you forget????? according to Mr. jag aka user name "yourself" we would all be categorized as and I quote from his post " lower deck lawyers" lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 12 Feb 2013, 16:51

removed by sparrow

Last edited by Sparrow. on Tue 12 Feb 2013, 19:29; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 12 Feb 2013, 16:48

R22R, the interest rates are crap. They are not even close to providing enough to cover the lawyer fees at 17%. I would only say they are good if and only if I did not have to dig into my pocket for an extra $4500 to $5000 dollars to pay those legal fees.

If the legal fees were dropped to 10% or less then I would be happy with them otherwise they are crap.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 12 Feb 2013, 16:46

A great mind is a terrible thing to waste, agreed propat, respectfully written R22R

Back to top Go down

Post by Rags Tue 12 Feb 2013, 16:45

LMAO ya Biggestbird. Not Big Bird sorry. But you were someone else before on the site so I get confused.

We have been waiting for a Lawyer who has bar to help detail where we have got the facts wrong. Maybe we have looked and referenced the wrong legal books maybe we have quoted the wrong Judge or Court Action. If your at the bar then show us as we have asked the last 3 people who came here said they were lawyers and refused to show us where we were in error through fact of law or judges decision.

To the 4th person on this site who says they are a lawyer. Please go cut and paste my comments about the law and how this trial is to operate and show everyone at this site im wrong and others are wrong. We all welcome the critic. It will only prove your position and better show the site the law so they are better informed.

So Biggest Bird do a legal thing if thats your trade and use the law to show us we are wrong.! Please!

Rags
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 12 Feb 2013, 16:41

ahh now r22r that is a well reasoned,respectfull and intelagent way to present your point of view.well said.

propat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum