Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ARE WE DONE YET

4 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

ARE WE DONE YET - Page 3 Empty Re: ARE WE DONE YET

Post by Guest Tue 12 Feb 2013, 16:38

BTW its Biggest bird not big bird ( that nick was taken) that is some average dudes handle!

Last edited by BiggestBird on Tue 12 Feb 2013, 16:42; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 12 Feb 2013, 16:36

Sucks to be you Rags, I am already admitted to the bar (stool)! Sophie please point me in the right direction! Double Rusty Nails for Rags and I !

Last edited by BiggestBird on Tue 12 Feb 2013, 16:41; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Bar Stool)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 12 Feb 2013, 16:35

Sometimes we fight and win and sometimes lose(disbanded) Sometimes it's a draw! I like the deal , the interest rate is good, the retro back to 1976 is good. The legal fees at 17.5 is high but not as high as 30, I would like 10 but I consider it a draw. Taxes is bad but my spouse won retro in nurses lawsuit and it worked out ok going back 16 years and see had to pay deemed taxes but we were ahead but this is GOC problem, are lawyers could never change this . If they changed it to not taxable than everyone who ever got sisip ltd would request it because then it would be unfair . I do not want to fight, I have been there, done that, but sometimes something is better than nothing

Back to top Go down

Post by Rags Tue 12 Feb 2013, 16:31

R22R Big Bird
BigRex makes a good point...argue with us by logic show us were we are wrong we would be first to say sorry and move to better the site. Its not for us its for the entire classes benefit.

First ya have to get a degree then a law degree then the bar then the PhD.
Law school is a straight A requirement now from a BA program so good luck I wish you well. Maybe you can do a class action for the vets left behind if the acceptance side wins on thursday after you get your PhD.

Rags
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 792
Registration date : 2013-01-06

Back to top Go down

ARE WE DONE YET - Page 3 Empty Group hug in Halifax everyone is welcome

Post by Guest Tue 12 Feb 2013, 16:28

I am going to get my Phd in Law using my $1500 scalars-hip. Thank you MC
BTW this -$1500 is taxable income .... Yippie yi ay Cow Patti
Then i will specialize in Class action law suits and make $65000000
Then retire to Balls Creek CB to live out my Golden Years at my castle in the sky.

Yeppers all planned out - Where is that pot Sophie I is coming down quick!

Last edited by BiggestBird on Tue 12 Feb 2013, 16:33; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Rags Tue 12 Feb 2013, 16:26

Well I think all will be hoisting Dennis up as we all support his initiatives and we are all at this point because of him and George who was part of first action in 90s....with the R22R boys. Most of us wont be able to throw him in the air like you cause we are wounded on the battle field while fighting bigger people then here. But all have one gesture in common......Dennis we salute you.

Rags
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by bigrex Tue 12 Feb 2013, 16:24

What has Rags said that is false? Point it out. He is certainly more educated on what our rights are than most. We do have a right to voice our concerns over the entire proposal, not just taxes, which he has stated. We have the right to ask the judge to decline the offer and order renegotiations, not to change the proposal, which he has also stated. He has said that the judge will decide on the percentage for the legal fees, which is also true. He has stated that there are totally disabled veterans today that have been left out of any chance of getting reinstated because of the stringent use of the zero sum criteria, while others who were zeroed out, possibly up to 3 decades ago, and not necessarily due to a high VAC pension, but because at the time they received higher pensions or actual employment income, are now given the opportunity to get reinstated, which is also true. Ye has also staed that the deemed taxes will negatively affect every member of the class, especially those that have to back over several years, and this was backed up by a statement from a CRA manager that stated that anyone with retroactive payments that go beyond 5 years will not benefit from dividing the money over past years because of the deemed taxes. So if the deemed taxes going back only 5 years equals what they would pay in the current year at the higher tax bracket, imagine what the deemed taxes will be on someone getting retro back to to 1990, or worse, to 1976. They may actually owe money out of pocket. Winning a lawsuit should never put you into debt.

So enlighten us as to which of these arguements is false
bigrex
bigrex
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 4060
Registration date : 2008-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 12 Feb 2013, 16:23

ltd you are absalutly correct.

propat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 12 Feb 2013, 16:21

Class Action law suit .....MC experts hmmmm debatable, Ward Branch a different story

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 12 Feb 2013, 16:18

I can not make any more comments I am laughing too hard! You will see me in Halifax at hearing, I am 6 foot 9 inches tall, nick named shorty, former airborne , wearing beret, thick French accent, I will be throwing Dennis into the air, come say hi, no hard feelings, I just love deal

Back to top Go down

Post by Rags Tue 12 Feb 2013, 16:13

You Obviously don't know Universities in Canada then The Aggie program is but a small part of the aggie side at the college situated at the university. It has a world class Vet program and zoology program along with a strong Polyscie program. And your Degree came from where?

Rags
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 12 Feb 2013, 16:12

What does it matter what you all pay, once it's done, you all crawl back into your computer rooms and start again with another paranoid, illusional conspiracy. Please get a life I had to comment because this makes us regular reasonable veterans look like clowns when anybody reads this site. Sit back , relax, take your risperadal, wait till it works then make educated comments. This deal is great and you will hear me clapping in the court room once it's done, ha ha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 12 Feb 2013, 16:08

well said ltd.

propat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 12 Feb 2013, 16:06

UofG is an agriculture and animal school,call MC they are the experts

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 12 Feb 2013, 16:04

It takes a big man to admit their failures, I commend you!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum