Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crown to oppose legal fees being sought

+2
sabrelove
Rags
6 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Crown to oppose legal fees being sought - Page 3 Empty Re: Crown to oppose legal fees being sought

Post by Guest Wed 13 Feb 2013, 11:23

one time i had only one personality but with all the sugar coated tongue twisting words and double talk about what actual fees are figured topped up with reach around how goverment care so much for reasoning to prolong this over 6 years has made me realize my only friend i thought i had was actually my other personality

Back to top Go down

Crown to oppose legal fees being sought - Page 3 Empty Re: Crown to oppose legal fees being sought

Post by Rags Wed 13 Feb 2013, 11:22

Funny Teen

Well I dont doubt there will be more for then against. Because to many the deal is only for 2 years and others who are totally disabled and in poor shape will be happy to get more help. Especially when money started flowing to them as early as Oct. Also the new Vets who are now getting the deal who have just applied to them all its a great event. To those left out well guess each one must check there own mind on that. If they can live with leaving disabled vets behind then we know the type. Others will just be people who do not understand the process or cant under stand the proposal and just dont want to fight anymore.

To MFORS I withdraw my comment about not having the information on the letters from the lawyer. MC was wrong to let that out. Guess issue is with them. So to MFORS I jumped I was wrong on that one.

Rags
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 792
Registration date : 2013-01-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Teentitan Wed 13 Feb 2013, 11:14

I did post that the lawfirm, not the judge, got many emails of support for the deal/agreement.

Last time I talked to Peter he said it was around 320 emails of support and a dozen not happy.

Peter did not tell me how many letters were submitted to Justice Barnes as he was not legally allowed to tell me.

Just wanted to clear up the discussion between Rags and Mfors. Oh Rags he's not Navrat. If he is I've read some "discussions" between them in old posts. If it is the same guy then all I can say is he needs therapy because he has a dual personality! LOL
Teentitan
Teentitan
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 3407
Registration date : 2008-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Rags Wed 13 Feb 2013, 11:03

MFORS why do you sound like NAVRAT?

Rags
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 13 Feb 2013, 10:56

the only reason why not answering they got call display.... after its signed and sealed i think part of the 65 000 000 they are getting as been allocated to do paper work necessary to have us 7500 vets put on there block list..dont quote me on this its just a rumar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 13 Feb 2013, 10:18

Perhaps MFORs we could reduce your entitlement to ZERO in order to give the secretaries a bonus, for not answering phone calls or e-mails

Back to top Go down

Post by Rags Wed 13 Feb 2013, 10:01

Now your playing with people and tossing out bait to get them going

Rags
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 13 Feb 2013, 10:00

if judge have authority to give less than lawyers are asking for that can work the other way to.... if people out there think 13,500 an hour is okay , i think it would be better for them to round it up to 15,000 an hour , much easier math.... i just using same logic as the lawyers to get to 13,500

Last edited by mfors2222 on Wed 13 Feb 2013, 10:01; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Rags Wed 13 Feb 2013, 09:59

Id have to check Id be surprised he would say that but ya never know.
Point is that letters to the court are secure till read into the record at court. Maybe someone is playing fast and lose with the rules or just propaganda. I will ask Teen.

Rags
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 13 Feb 2013, 09:56

teen posted that lawyers have received many letters of support

Back to top Go down

Post by Rags Wed 13 Feb 2013, 09:54

MFORS222,

you did not say it was your opinion you said MC has stated they have x amount of yes.

Rags
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 13 Feb 2013, 09:53

i would not be suprised if the judge ups the take ... the lawyers worked very hard and deserve more.. he has the authority

Back to top Go down

Post by Rags Wed 13 Feb 2013, 09:53

Ah Pte Jones you are that other poster now in a different avatar found out. Just be who you are leave your avatar as the same and live or die by your comments. Ever changing avatars is childish and disruptive.

Rags
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 13 Feb 2013, 09:51

its my opinion... and its a fact the yes outnumbers the no by masses

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 13 Feb 2013, 09:51

Mfors - your comments sometime are supportive sometimes fucked!

Get your ass to Halifax and support either side and get some facts.

"65 mil and i will come back here on friday or sat and remind how right i was"
Your words do you see how childish you are Mark ?

Get to Halifax and wear a court Jester Hat ..I want to kick your stupid ass!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next