Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crown to oppose legal fees being sought

+2
sabrelove
Rags
6 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Crown to oppose legal fees being sought - Page 4 Empty Re: Crown to oppose legal fees being sought

Post by Guest Wed 13 Feb 2013, 09:50

i gave chocolate bar to law firm to up their total take by .69 cents ... i payed the tax in fear they pass on .08 cents to the class

Back to top Go down

Crown to oppose legal fees being sought - Page 4 Empty Re: Crown to oppose legal fees being sought

Post by Rags Wed 13 Feb 2013, 09:48

MFORS222 that would be confidential as motions and legal comments to the court and for MC eyes to Judge and copy to Defense GOC it is not spread around so you LIE or have absolutly no clue what your talking about and just a plant spreading propaganda..

Rags
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 792
Registration date : 2013-01-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Rags Wed 13 Feb 2013, 09:47

Too funny Sabre. Mfors is a plant all ya have to do is read what he says and its obvious. Either that or he is deep into the herb and having delusions.

Rags
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 13 Feb 2013, 09:47

apparently the lawyers stated they have received many letters how great the deal is and go forward with great support... why would the judge lower fees when people happy with deal outway people not happy... 65 mil and i will come back here on friday or sat and remind how right i was

Back to top Go down

Post by sabrelove Wed 13 Feb 2013, 09:44

mfors, I'm dreaming....

Will you share your chocolate bar with me?

sabrelove
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 136
Registration date : 2012-09-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Rags Wed 13 Feb 2013, 09:44

PteJones
There can be no other class action on same subject. All members or potential members of a class have to be included.
A little selfish of you to say those vets left behind need to go start another law suit. This lawsuit is about those vets being left behind.

LTD4me is bang on

As for Oiler this has no absoluetly no bad effect for the class it only improves our position of GOC opposes the fees. It is perfect if you look at it.

Rags
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sabrelove Wed 13 Feb 2013, 09:43

I see this as the GOC preparing for Judge Barnes possibly ordering them to pay our legal fees, so they are trying to get them lowered in that case.

On another thought, if they lower the legal fees we pay, then that is less of a deduction on our taxes, so we end up paying more tax.

GOC wins in either way.

Hopefully, this will be resolved by Friday.

Sabrelove

sabrelove
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 136
Registration date : 2012-09-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 13 Feb 2013, 09:42

i have no doubt fees will remain the same 65mil ... anyone thinking different is dreaming

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 13 Feb 2013, 09:25

That is interesting indeed

Now GOC and the Minister of National Defense say we paid too much legal fee. They understand our grievance. They have the insolence to line up on our side at the eleven hours, when in the first place created the problem; put in motion everything they could, to the extent of law, until the Supreme Court of Canada to get this case stalled.

Go figure...

There are responsible for all this: Therefore they should pick-up the full legal fees tab and all other fees – and shut up.

Were are being played like a grand piano...

Vall2012

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 13 Feb 2013, 09:09

oiler buds i do understand and i dont trust them either.

propat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 13 Feb 2013, 08:54

Cheers wills ridge ... Propat I know you care... And I do agree with you also.. I just think when the govt gets involved I don't see anything good coming .. They have an agenda this is why they waited to comment.. I don't have a clue what it is but you never know that is what freaks me out.....

Chimo.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 13 Feb 2013, 08:49

Thanks oiler too funny.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 13 Feb 2013, 08:34

oiler if it is delayed (and a change in leagal fees would not do that)im guessing it would be a couple of months.and i am allways thinking of thoes that need the money soonest.im also thinking of the long term guys as well.that is why this is so difficult.

propat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 13 Feb 2013, 08:29

Wills ridge I suck at writhing cause when I read your statement I realized that what I have trying to say in about a page .. But you did it in a sentence or two.. Man I suck.

That's cool you rock

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 13 Feb 2013, 08:28

wills of course you are correct.now if the money was comming out of their pocket it would be a different story but its comming out of the leagal team that just fought them for the last 5 years.what a great parting shot lol.

propat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next