Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Any 24 Month Vets Get a Letter From SISIP

+2
Rags
2 Truck
6 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Any 24 Month Vets Get a Letter From SISIP - Page 2 Empty Re: Any 24 Month Vets Get a Letter From SISIP

Post by Guest Wed 20 Feb 2013, 13:19

Big Rex, I just am sitting here at the legion and my buddy, Miles, has 24 months of retro coming to him from 2007 to 2009. He read your question here and stated that he got the letter from sisip and everyone needs that letter for entitlement or you have to call them because they need some information from you, he's usually right but who knows!

Back to top Go down

Any 24 Month Vets Get a Letter From SISIP - Page 2 Empty Re: Any 24 Month Vets Get a Letter From SISIP

Post by bigrex Wed 20 Feb 2013, 13:13

Mercury, did they say when we should be getting this letter, since other than SISIP sending me the notice of Proposal, I have received nothing. I tried contacting SISIp and they forwarded me to the "SISIP Hotline" but all I got was a recording saying to call back later, but I don't even have the number since i was forwarded to it. Does anyone have this hotline number handy because it isn't listed on the SISIP website.
bigrex
bigrex
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 4060
Registration date : 2008-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by dzanzio Wed 20 Feb 2013, 13:01

hey grosgig i also talked to them about my letter and they said they needed this info just to confirm their records...
dzanzio
dzanzio
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2012-10-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 20 Feb 2013, 11:24

I had received the letter asking me to give them the form RC 143F from 15 april 2003 to 14 april 2005.

I ordered it from CRA and they send me it.I look at the form and on the form you got the ANNUAL TOTAL from your income per year. I phone SISIP asking them, explain to me why my annual income interest you i was kick off in the army on the 15 april 2003. When i do my taxes it's from january to december. So on the form you ask you had ANNUAL income from 1 january 2003 to 31 december 2003. I had received my military salary until the 14 april 2003. Sisip told me, yes we have those number. I said :ok so why you asking me those forms lollll silence............. i continue on the phone ( poor person on the other side) you asking me also for the 2005 year. i was on sisip until the 14 april 2005 and after i was an independant worker. What my ANNUAL INCOME in 2005 can help you ???? I said to her: you need what was my monthly income in each month. Silence ............... So i told her that i had always send my income when i was on sisip, she said to me: if you send us your income so i'm sure we have them in your file. So i asked her Why do you want my RC 143F for 2003,2004,2005 ???? Silence............ For finnaly tell me that it was a general letter, but i ask her to find someone in their office to explain to me why they need the RC 143F. i'm waiting for the call lollll.

Grosgig (vandoos)

Back to top Go down

Any 24 Month Vets Get a Letter From SISIP - Page 2 Empty Good luck DZ, AIRBORNE

Post by Guest Thu 14 Feb 2013, 08:40

was on wrong thread

Last edited by RobbieRoyal on Thu 14 Feb 2013, 10:43; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Sorry but I was in wrong topic)

Back to top Go down

Post by dzanzio Thu 14 Feb 2013, 08:23

i forgot to add that my letter stated that i was recieving ltd which i never was...
dzanzio
dzanzio
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 14 Feb 2013, 07:35

Everyone who is getting retro should have gotten a letter, that's what my cm at sisip told me yesterday!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 14 Feb 2013, 00:25

That is my feelings to Bigrex. I'm sure I sent them in month updates with all income ie military pension. That is why I am contacting them to ask a few questions.

Back to top Go down

Post by bigrex Thu 14 Feb 2013, 00:07

I'm just wondering why everyone hasn't received this letter. Are they not sure who they gave LTD to, or why it was reduced? It's almost like they are asking us to do their work for them, by providing information that they should already have in their files.
bigrex
bigrex
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 4060
Registration date : 2008-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 13 Feb 2013, 23:15

Everyone has an opinion LOL .... have a great evening lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by dzanzio Wed 13 Feb 2013, 23:11

ok but i think if you didnt have a good repuation on here someone would have pm'd me and told me
dzanzio
dzanzio
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 13 Feb 2013, 23:09

I will post to you on this thread what was said to me after I talk with the SISIP CM... But please remember take this as face value...you dont know me you need to confirm it. As Ronald Regan said Trust but Verify !!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 13 Feb 2013, 23:05

dzanzio wrote:it wont let me pm you

its open now feel free to pm me

Back to top Go down

Post by dzanzio Wed 13 Feb 2013, 23:01

it wont let me pm you
dzanzio
dzanzio
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 13 Feb 2013, 22:59

No names No pack drills DZ keep it simple. Any concerns feel free to pm me. I'll be contact sisip in the next few days to have them explain to me the whole meaning of the letter. But to be honest it look fairly straight forward.

They just want to confirm with them if you had any taxable income during the period we were on LTD. sending in the RC143E form for those years will prove to them yes or no if you were working and declared it.

Last edited by LMFAO on Wed 13 Feb 2013, 23:02; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next