Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Any 24 Month Vets Get a Letter From SISIP

+2
Rags
2 Truck
6 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Any 24 Month Vets Get a Letter From SISIP - Page 3 Empty Re: Any 24 Month Vets Get a Letter From SISIP

Post by dzanzio Wed 13 Feb 2013, 22:59

ooooooooooops ok sorry i didnt know that,
dzanzio
dzanzio
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2012-10-26

Back to top Go down

Any 24 Month Vets Get a Letter From SISIP - Page 3 Empty Re: Any 24 Month Vets Get a Letter From SISIP

Post by Rags Wed 13 Feb 2013, 22:55

Hey DZ
Be careful of that question and giving out to much here. Go to PM with those personal things as SISIP trolls here along with other trolls who cause shit. Dont give them too much as LMFAO said and I so dont give it to them on the open forum either.
word of advise.

Rags
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 792
Registration date : 2013-01-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 13 Feb 2013, 22:53

NO that i can remember but the info from CRA will confirm that. I did do some retraining and did some college course which ended at the 24 month mark.

Last edited by LMFAO on Wed 13 Feb 2013, 22:55; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by dzanzio Wed 13 Feb 2013, 22:51

lmfao did you work after those two year...
dzanzio
dzanzio
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 13 Feb 2013, 22:49

All they are looking for is if you work during the 24 month period. IE did you rec'd taxable income, which in your case and mine was our penison. Contact CRA and Request your copy form RC 143E for those 24 months or the dates that SISIP is requesting is all I'll be giving them. I have learnt fast that less is more.

I called CRA about an hour after i got the letter today and they said I would rec'd the info in Ten working days

Last edited by LMFAO on Wed 13 Feb 2013, 22:52; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by dzanzio Wed 13 Feb 2013, 22:48

ok thanks rags...good luck tomorrow
dzanzio
dzanzio
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rags Wed 13 Feb 2013, 22:46

Get proactive but dont give them anymore then what they ask for. If you did not work nip it in the bud fast send a letter stating you did not and send them a copy of info the wanted.

Rags
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dzanzio Wed 13 Feb 2013, 22:40

i have never worked since my medical release, do you think i should be proactive and just get my records for all these other years that i havent worked, or should i just send them the two years they asked for...
dzanzio
dzanzio
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rags Wed 13 Feb 2013, 22:35

You have to show them all employment earnings DZ. The top up to get your to 75% of your pay. The only item they wont look at now with this law suit is the DVA money. So any income as employment income is included other then DVA.

Rags
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dzanzio Wed 13 Feb 2013, 22:33

so then the only earnings you would show them is your military pension, right
dzanzio
dzanzio
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 13 Feb 2013, 22:06

The letter I rec'd from SISIP is requesting the earnings while on LTD...In my case I was collecting my military pension and DVA pension. No biggy here. They were already aware of this info in my case because they made the difference up to 75% of my military pay. They are just confirming the earnings as I see it.

Back to top Go down

Post by dzanzio Wed 13 Feb 2013, 21:51

i got his letter to and it said that their records showed that i worked during those 2 years, but i never did, should i be concerned or did everyone elses say that also...if you got this letter does it also mean that you are not entitled to long term ltd..thanks guys
dzanzio
dzanzio
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 13 Feb 2013, 19:33

Update 2 Truck, i just check the mail and there it was a letter from SISIP indicating I was a possible 24 month LTD client. I am to produce my 2000 to 2002 total income. I just called CRA and they will be sending me my tax info.

Back to top Go down

Post by Newfie Wed 13 Feb 2013, 14:38

No 2 Trucks, I started work in October and sent SISIP a letter informing them,no reply. In Jan I sent SISIP a copy of my pay stubs. I am on Voc rehab so I hope its 50% recovery. I havent heard anything yet

Newfie
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 189
Registration date : 2013-01-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 13 Feb 2013, 10:38

No 2 Trucks I havent rec'd any letter. I was on LTD "GIFT" 2000/2002
I'll post to you if I do.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next