Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

8 % SUCKS

+5
K9
beleaf67
bigrex
expara
Rags
9 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

8 % SUCKS Empty Re: 8 % SUCKS

Post by Sapper Zodiak Sat 06 Apr 2013, 12:48

You are without a doubt- HILAROUS- Keep it coming Peeps. It's getting Uber serious here as of late and the levity is good therapy for us.
Sapper

Sapper Zodiak
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 963
Registration date : 2012-11-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 06 Apr 2013, 12:16

Glad to see pigeons and I aren't in the dog house peeps ~ I want a hammock like that too ~ Sleep
sparrow

Back to top Go down

Post by peep Sat 06 Apr 2013, 12:13

You guys are too funny.
I went to get Rasputin but he was sleeping on duty again is his luxury custom hammock. 8 % SUCKS PIC_0081

So when I was all geared up with the girls (ferrets) ready to more out on the hamsters I found Rasputin passed out on popcorn and imported apple juice again. I think he is thinks the SISIP money is going to him. Oh what a life 8 % SUCKS PIC_0006_zps98bfd3d5
peep
peep
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 843
Registration date : 2012-09-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 06 Apr 2013, 09:01

dennismanuge wrote:...Counsel also point out with some justification that the agreed $10 million bursary fund represents a form of surrogate recovery for the personal hardships experienced by some members of the class over the years...

Yup, $1500.00, that's sure some damages, way to go team, for securing that for us!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sapper Zodiak Sat 06 Apr 2013, 07:17

Dennis: I agree and understand basically how the system works. I think that people here just don't understand some issues and were hoping to be part of things and get some information during these proceedings, as it affects some quite substantially. I believe these souls on this site are generally good people that have been abused by the system that they were injured trying to uphold and have little patience or empathy for the government and perhaps anyone that tries to diminish them further. I too have felt that being a part of the procedure would have been great, but logistically impossible. You wont please everyone but always try to understand where they may be coming from. Every ones injuries are different and the scope of understanding can be jaded simply by how they are feeling. Some may never be happy. Regardless of what has happened in the law suit. we all must remember that we are wounded/injured ex-soldiers and sometimes it is better to just listen and not judge. I try to do this every day. Perfect? No. But neither is class litigation. I hope we can let go soon and put this behind us all, to finally begin to heal. Thanks again.
Sapper

Sapper Zodiak
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 963
Registration date : 2012-11-12

Back to top Go down

Post by dennismanuge Sat 06 Apr 2013, 06:47

[21] The concern expressed by a few members of the class about the failure to incorporate a recovery for general damages is not persuasive. This was a breach of contract claim where such recoveries are infrequently recognized and certainly not in substantial amounts. Counsel also point out with some justification that the agreed $10 million bursary fund represents a form of surrogate recovery for the personal hardships experienced by some members of the class over the years. Protecting claims to general damages would also have required class members to produce individual medical evidence and presumably to testify about the hardships they had experienced. In my view such an approach would have been more time-consuming, expensive and complex than warranted by the benefits that would likely have been generated. "-JB

I agree Ozz some people will never be happy

dennismanuge
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 242
Registration date : 2012-12-04

http://leavenovetbehind.ca/home

Back to top Go down

Post by dennismanuge Sat 06 Apr 2013, 06:27

dennismanuge
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 242
Registration date : 2012-12-04

http://leavenovetbehind.ca/home

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 06 Apr 2013, 00:17

Me too peeps, my apology as well ~

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 06 Apr 2013, 00:14

Peep! sorry in advance if you got pissed off, my apologies. Bedtime for pigeons.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 06 Apr 2013, 00:01

pigeons.ca wrote:peep hasn't commented yet, so he is either angry or contemplating the shed rental agreement.
WHO SAYS WE AREN'T NEGOTIATING THROUGH PM ALREADY ON A RENTAL AGREEMENT PIGEONS!..................................................................LOL

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 06 Apr 2013, 00:00

pigeons.ca wrote:I'll vacuum his ferret collection for free! worth in excess of $300 free labor a month easy!

8 % SUCKS 000044992

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 05 Apr 2013, 23:59

peep hasn't commented yet, so he is either angry or contemplating the shed rental agreement.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 05 Apr 2013, 23:55

OK, YOU WIN PIGEONS ~ Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 05 Apr 2013, 23:49

I'll vacuum his ferret collection for free! worth in excess of $300 free labor a month easy!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 05 Apr 2013, 23:46

peeps I will pay double that ~ I WANT THE SHED!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next